Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 09-12-2010, 12:20 AM   #1
MangekyoSharingan
Apprentice Genin

MangekyoSharingan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Naruto Shippuden: Gekitou Ninja Taisen SP

New game that looks just like Clash of ninja revolution

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Err; 09-17-2010 at 06:59 PM. Reason: Removed illegal images/links.
MangekyoSharingan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 10:13 AM   #2
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: Naruto Shippuden: Gekitou Ninja Taisen SP

Can you remove that link? It's from Saiyan Island, which is a Naruto fan site.

On topic, I'm excited for this game. It comes out in December, right?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 10:27 AM   #3
6jonathan1
Chunin

6jonathan1 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I really want you to get rid of that picture,otherwise your gonn get warning by a admin.

EDIT:and yes its coming out in 3 months.

PSN: jonathanepic33
Gamertag: Jonathanepic33
Steam ID: Jonathan the Epic
Raptr: 6jonathan1
3DS Friends Code: 2320-6213-1054

6jonathan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 10:38 AM   #4
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awesome! Just in time for Christmas.

Who do you think'll be in this time? Other than the obvious.

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 11:05 AM   #5
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I can't wait either. I hope Pain is in it.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 02:04 PM   #6
Kakuzu
Special Jonin Candidate

Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kakuzu

Awesome. It looks amazing. As long as Pain (at least three) are playable, I'm satisfied.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
I can't wait either. I hope Pain is in it.
This is what I was referring to Shikamaru. It does look extremely similar to a clash of ninja installment... I wish I could read Japanese. ~_~

Spoiler:

Quote:
No I think how you almost blew my brain out is pretty cool! I wish I could be that intelligent and say stuff like you just did.

Quote:
wanna know what I love?How when Kakuzu comes right in the middle of our drama in here.
Kakuzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 03:56 PM   #7
ElementKnight
Chunin Exam Proctor

ElementKnight has completed a tough C-rank mission!ElementKnight has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I can't wait for this game it's gonna be EPIC!!!!!!!!
ElementKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 04:21 PM   #8
KidB007
Genin Elite

KidB007 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

How do you play japanese games on the American Wii?
"My master entrusted me with a lot, from big things to little things. Its the same for you an unlimited number of things. Don't you think its about time for us, to be the ones who entrust not the entrusted? Its a pain in the ass but I can't say that; someday you'll be the one to treat others to ramen and you'll be called Master Naruto. We can't stay kids forever. Like Asuma and Jiraiya I wanna be as cool as them."- Shikamaru Nara
KidB007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 05:21 PM   #9
Gin
Genin

Gin is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

FINALLY! I've been waiting forever for another Clash of Ninja game to be announced!

-Gin
Gin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 07:33 AM   #10
des
Apprentice Genin

des is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

http://www.takaratomy.co.jp/products...ft/gekinin_sp/

Official page (nothing there yet).
des is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 07:44 AM   #11
Pain_man_who_became_god
Chunin

Pain_man_who_became_god is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i wanted clash i just have no wii. im all ps3 and storm 2 is what im waitin for. i wish i could play this one tho. they definitly will have pain if they even wanna think about competing with storm. didnt that other game have like thirty five characters? i was jealous of wii for getting a shippuden game and not ps3 but were gettin one now so no worries

Legend has it that Uchiha Madara was bested by Hashirama Senju...but is the legend true?

^^^^
( *))))
--|----
/ & \
| & |

PSN; krustybumm

Pain_man_who_became_god is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 11:45 AM   #12
Kakuzu
Special Jonin Candidate

Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Aww damn it! It comes out in Japan on December 2nd... Not in America... ~_~
Quote:
Originally Posted by des View Post
Cannot have that link. Please delete it, but thank you for sharing.

Spoiler:

Quote:
No I think how you almost blew my brain out is pretty cool! I wish I could be that intelligent and say stuff like you just did.

Quote:
wanna know what I love?How when Kakuzu comes right in the middle of our drama in here.

Last edited by Kakuzu; 09-13-2010 at 01:04 PM.
Old 09-13-2010, 02:25 PM   #13
6jonathan1
Chunin

And thats why I have a region free wii. O.o

Old 09-13-2010, 02:29 PM   #14
SasukeDude96
Veteran Chunin

SasukeDude96 has completed a tough C-rank mission!SasukeDude96 has completed a tough C-rank mission!SasukeDude96 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Sweet! I have a region free loader! I ready for it!

Spoiler:

3DS A
mbassador

I know, I suck.
SasukeDude96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 04:23 PM   #15
Kakuzu
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SasukeDude96 View Post
Sweet! I have a region free loader! I ready for it!
How do you figure if you have one? I need to figure that out on my Wii...

Spoiler:

Quote:

Quote:
Old 09-13-2010, 04:29 PM   #16
deidara#1
Pun-isher

deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

It does not look better than storm 2 but I guess it seems good from what I can see.
deidara#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 04:41 PM   #17
Gin
Genin

Gin is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I see too many assumptions, given the miniscule amount of information we have.

-Gin
Gin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 12:43 PM   #18
6jonathan1
Chunin

I can't wait for it to come out. >.<

Old 09-16-2010, 03:21 PM   #19
SasukeDude96
Veteran Chunin

SasukeDude96 has completed a tough C-rank mission!SasukeDude96 has completed a tough C-rank mission!SasukeDude96 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

@Kakuzu111 I hacked my wii so thats how. A unhacked wii cannot play it. Get the homebrew channel and gekko os. search on google. This is free. warning 1/100 chance of bricking your wii.

Spoiler:

3DS A
mbassador

I know, I suck.
SasukeDude96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 04:24 PM   #20
6jonathan1
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakuzu111 View Post
How do you figure if you have one? I need to figure that out on my Wii...
Look up homebrew