Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 09-09-2010, 12:27 PM   #21
Kakuzu
Special Jonin Candidate

Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kakuzu
Default Re: Naruto 509 Discussion

Great chpater, but I'm not fond of flashbacks... That explosive technique was quite impressive. Blatantly, her techniques have become far more advanced.

I was just wondering, if Madara doesn't die here, can he regenerate limbs? I can't really see Madara going through the manga with no arm...

I am thinking that...

Spoiler:
Zetsu and/or Sasuke appear to assist him and/or Madara uses a secret, un-revealed technique on Konan

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

Quote:
No I think how you almost blew my brain out is pretty cool! I wish I could be that intelligent and say stuff like you just did.

Quote:
wanna know what I love?How when Kakuzu comes right in the middle of our drama in here.

Last edited by Kakuzu; 09-09-2010 at 12:32 PM.
Old 09-09-2010, 12:31 PM   #22
gama-sennin
Special Jonin Candidate

gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post
oh.... Konan isn't a chiled either she's 30 something
I'll put her in late thirties....

But if you are a more than 100 year old zombie then Konan will definitely look like child to you.....lol

@Kakuzu

If Kishi maintains the tradition, then Konan will die in next chapter, as she has already played her part by showing us that flashback....

Quote of the day...

Quote:
If life is going to exist in a Universe of this size, then the one thing it cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion
Old 09-09-2010, 12:31 PM   #23
VillarbaDye
Chunin Exam Proctor

VillarbaDye saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I don't know if i'm too happy with Madara saying he gave Nagato the Rinnegan, though it might explain why it had such a toll on Nagato.

The hounds of love are hunting
I've always been a coward,
And I don't know what's good for me.

Gamertag: Haus of Dye

Old 09-09-2010, 12:37 PM   #24
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by gama-sennin View Post

But if you are a more than 100 year old zombie then Konan will definitely look like child to you.....lol

@Kakuzu

If Kishi maintains the tradition, then Konan will die in next chapter, as she has already played her part by showing us that flashback....
Sasuke must be a baby in his eye's then

Old 09-09-2010, 12:47 PM   #25
The Last Kage
Ninja Academy Student

The Last Kage is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I'm really happy with this chapter . I had a slight suspicion that Kishi might just make it so that Konan gets beaten really easily, due to his inability to make strong female characters.

As for the mystery of Madara, I have a theory about that. I think that the Uchias/Sharingan may be then "tenth" part of the juubi, and Madara and any Uchia with EMS is like personification of this. It partially explains Sasuke's overwhelming dark chakra and hatred (as it's like inheritance from the juubi).
It also explains why the sharingan can control the kyubi (because they are both part of the juubi, therefore interconnected). After all, when Madara explained his Moon Eye plan he said he wanted "to be complete" .

I also reckon that Madara can use a soul transfer technique similar to that of orochimaru, and that might be able to work on any member of the uchia clan. It explains his immortatily as well as his interest with Sasuke, and means that Madara could be in Obito's body (which was crushed) - which explains why his body falls apart when hit. It also explains why Kakashi's kamui and his space time jutsu are highly similar - they come from the same person.

As for Madara giving the Rinnegan to Nagato, if Madara is part of the juubi, perhaps he has some control over the Juubi's powers and can transfer them to someone else.

Last edited by The Last Kage; 09-09-2010 at 12:56 PM.
Old 09-09-2010, 12:54 PM   #26
gama-sennin
Special Jonin Candidate

gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Sasuke must be a baby in his eye's then
A very, very naughty baby that likes to be emo all the time.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Last Kage View Post
I'm really happy with this chapter . I had a slight suspicion that Kishi might just make it so that Konan gets beaten really easily, due to his inability to make strong female characters.

As for the mystery of Madara, I have a theory about that. I think that the Uchias/Sharingan may be then "tenth" part of the juubi, and Madara and any Uchia with EMS is like personification of this. After all, when Madara explained his Moon Eye plan he said he wanted "to be complete" . I also reckon that Madara can use a soul transfer technique similar to that of orochimaru, and that might be able to work on any member of the uchia clan. It explains his immortatily as well as his interest with Sasuke, and means that Madara could be in Obito's body (which was crushed) - which explains why his body falls apart when hit.

As for Madara giving the Rinnegan to Nagato, if Madara is part of the juubi, perhaps he has some control over the Juubi's powers and can transfer them to someone else.
Its a possibility. Because Uchihas are known for their dark chakra and juubi must have had one hell of a dark chakra....

But now that Sasuke has EMS, what does that make him?

Quote of the day...

Quote:
If life is going to exist in a Universe of this size, then the one thing it cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion
Old 09-09-2010, 12:58 PM   #27
The Last Kage
Ninja Academy Student

The Last Kage is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I don't know.

However, the more I think about it the more this makes sense. If Madara can give Nagato the Rinnegan, than it wouldn't be such a stretch to think that Itachi could give Naruto some of the Sage of the six paths power, which was shown in Naruto's fight with the kyubi.

Also, do you remember the juubi's eye? To me, it looked like four sharingans merged into one.

When Itachi fought Sasuke, the weird four eyed face appeared with spaces for four sharingans.......
Old 09-09-2010, 12:58 PM   #28
Parak111
Jonin

Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Post Re: Naruto 509 Discussion

Great chapter. The flashback was lovely, but I'm hoping that this isn't the end of Konan. And honestly, when I saw Madara all beat up with his mask half-broken I realized that the big bad cocky Madara finally met his match.

And what's the deal with Madara always losing "his arms"? He lost it once when he battled Danzo's ninja, reattached it and now he lost it again. Will this Madara arm cycle end?! Or will he reattach it again? Oh, the suspense!

Pervy Sage's last battle:

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Those who break the rules are scum, true

but

ninja who don't help their friends are even worse!

- Ultra Super Mega Giga Hug

Old 09-09-2010, 01:04 PM   #29
gama-sennin
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by VillarbaDye View Post
I don't know if i'm too happy with Madara saying he gave Nagato the Rinnegan, though it might explain why it had such a toll on Nagato.
This is also a good point.

If Madara gave the rinnegan to Nagato he must have implanted it in his eyes...That will explain why Nagato was not as powerful as the Sage...His body wasn't a powerful enough container for the rinnegan, unlike Sage who most likely had it from the beginning....

Quote of the day...

Quote:
Old 09-09-2010, 01:05 PM   #30
Lady Tsunade
Old.

Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awesome! Konan really does Kick ass!
Old 09-09-2010, 01:06 PM   #31
Cagalli
Banned

Cagalli is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:

@Kakuzu

The tradition is to take their cloak off and then die. Konan has yet to do that.
Old 09-09-2010, 02:37 PM   #32
sasukefan
Chunin

sasukefan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
I don't know.

However, the more I think about it the more this makes sense. If Madara can give Nagato the Rinnegan, than it wouldn't be such a stretch to think that Itachi could give Naruto some of the Sage of the six paths power, which was shown in Naruto's fight with the kyubi.

Also, do you remember the juubi's eye? To me, it looked like four sharingans merged into one.

When Itachi fought Sasuke, the weird four eyed face appeared with spaces for four sharingans.......

That makes a lot of sense, and did you ever noticed that the sharingan tomoes are connected by one line, similar to one of the lines from the rinnegan.

Also during the chunnin exams Neji said the Uchiha was a "Branch" of the hyuga. But what if those two are two branches of the rinnegan. That would explain why all three can see chakra, but in different ways. the rinnegan might have the characteristics of both the sharingan and the rinnegan. so what if madara combined byakugan eyes with sharingan eyes, therefore recreating the rinnegan, and implanting them in nagato.
By the eyes of a hawk soaring high above in the sky"
Sasuke Uchiha
Old 09-09-2010, 02:42 PM   #33
gama-sennin
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
I don't know.

That was for explaining the EMS thingy. The Juubi's eye looks like a combination of rinnegan and sharingan, with three tomoe per ring of rinnegan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cagalli View Post
The tradition is to take their cloak off and then die. Konan has yet to do that.
I wonder if that will really happen......

Quote of the day...

Quote:
Old 09-09-2010, 02:54 PM   #34
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
A very, very naughty baby that likes to be emo all the time.....
Yes, I guess Naruto is the good child.

Old 09-09-2010, 03:09 PM   #35
blessdisbling
Freshmen Academy Student

blessdisbling is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I dont know about you But i have a Thoery and would like people to hear this out.

I think when someone gets the ems they also get the rennigan in some way. why?

1.when the juubi is shown there is a sharigan in its eye.

2. When Itachi tells sasuke about madara and when madara got the ems there is a monster shown. The monster has 2 pairs of eyes and a rennigan on top its head.(check it out for yourself)

3. Madara himself says plain and clear i gave Nagato his rennigan.

4. Madara says he will use sasuke to summon the Big Rock Statue.( how can he do this??? Serously think about it that is the same monster nagato used to fight Hanzo and it is said to control death) In short in some way sasuke should be about to get some rennigan powers.

5. Madara says u have to have all 3 eyes to read the tablet the sage left(maybe he didnt get nagato to read it but himself) This is speculation and i have nothing to back this.

Lastly The sage said he gave the older his eyes and the younger the body (think about this one)

Check Naruto 385/juubi pic these is all supported and i trully believe thats the mystery behind the eyes. Hope you enjoyed
Old 09-09-2010, 03:18 PM   #36
gama-sennin
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Yes, I guess Naruto is the good child.
Naruto, is the hyperventilating pillar of hope and sun shines through his every orifice.....

Quote of the day...

Quote:
Old 09-09-2010, 03:18 PM   #37
mikeiskewl922
Veteran Chunin

mikeiskewl922 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

GOOD CGAPTER! KONAN, KONAN!! Now we know she pwns. WOOT!
What if Konan traps Madara in the sea, then he just teleports away, but she doesn't realize it.. That way they both don't die...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cagalli View Post
Technically, she did take it off because she explained it and said that it isn't his, etc. but at the end, only half of her was there, and the cloud part of the coat wasen't.

"Baby i'm gunna' set you free,
Imma set you freeee."~

Village Hidden in the Moonlight~
Old 09-09-2010, 03:20 PM   #38
tkscopic
Chunin Exam Proctor

tkscopic is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Well what Konan did was awesome to sacrifice herself to kill Madara, except it failed.
But i don't know if Madara is lieing about giving the rinnegan to Nagato.
Also I assume he wants it back to implant it in someone else or use it for his moon eye plan.

Spoiler:
BF:Taker,Vampire Cat,Shoukry,Cursed Uchiha,Hikari Chan,DogBoy22,Akurei,sasu_girl,mangagirl,naruto_jock,katsuki
JAFL,Muffintop,Bacon,Kakashi's Girl,trouble88,Shinobi killer,Scarlet the Heroine,--Becca,kibafan1,jenny,Danzi,MOP,Gaara's Girl,sakura_blossom
Cleverness is not wisdom

._._._._._._._._._._._._.
This forum interest me to no end
Old 09-09-2010, 03:26 PM   #39
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Naruto, is the hyperventilating pillar of hope and sun shines through his every orifice.....
Sadly

Old 09-09-2010, 03:33 PM   #40
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

An epic tale of a girl, and a maniacal fiend who want some lollypop patterned eye.

An epic tale of adventure, of Ninjas, and honor.

It is chapter 509, and if you tune in next week you'll find out what happens to the maniacal fiend!