Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 09-08-2010, 02:19 PM   #21
tkscopic
Chunin Exam Proctor

tkscopic is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: BG Convo #12: Muffins are overrated

Still great

Spoiler:
BF:Taker,Vampire Cat,Shoukry,Cursed Uchiha,Hikari Chan,DogBoy22,Akurei,sasu_girl,mangagirl,naruto_jock,katsuki
JAFL,Muffintop,Bacon,Kakashi's Girl,trouble88,Shinobi killer,Scarlet the Heroine,--Becca,kibafan1,jenny,Danzi,MOP,Gaara's Girl,sakura_blossom
Cleverness is not wisdom

._._._._._._._._._._._._.
This forum interest me to no end

Last edited by J-Sun Tasogare; 09-08-2010 at 02:43 PM.
Old 09-08-2010, 02:19 PM   #22
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffintop View Post
Still more needed than you. P:
Just Kidding <3

Oh I though you were srs Dx

Old 09-08-2010, 02:22 PM   #23
Muffintop
Special Jonin Candidate
Quasi-Admin

Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
Nope, still more hilarious than that.
Like when Bottoms contradicted my argument in some match before.
I was so very amused.

Awesome is awesome?
'Tis quite.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Sun Tasogare View Post
Oh I though you were srs Dx

I was. o.o

jkjk xDDD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 09-08-2010, 02:23 PM   #24
Kakashi's Girl
Sweet Green T

Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I love Muffin(s)! <3
Dance partner: shinmaru
Lover: manga
Perfect friends: Meg KU Nabris Muffin Ryu Vex Kiseki 88 Hockey sasu Dee LT Kuro Luna
Epic friends: Magic Dem CU Bacon Maik Neisie KGT Woo Sticky Shikamaru Semog Yori Pat azal Cornbread Jin tks Jonesy Vat Nick Shika Kuroi Sixxy Seph
Babies: UPM Kibkib Taker AR
Adopted by: NJ
Bodyguard: Lunar
Old 09-08-2010, 02:24 PM   #25
Chidori of Death
Special Jonin Candidate

Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via AIM to Chidori of Death Send a message via Yahoo to Chidori of Death

TRUTHS

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by J-Sun Tasogare; 09-08-2010 at 02:43 PM.
Old 09-08-2010, 02:26 PM   #26
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkscopic View Post
Muffins are delectable, do NOT deny such.
Why'd you edit your post to a lie? Just going with popular demand? Am sad.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuuko View Post
Naw they weren't lies.

/makes you a sammich P:
Thanks you 8D <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi's Girl View Post
I love Muffin(s)! <3
>_>
Quote:
'Tis quite.

I was. o.o

jkjk xDDD
You're next >=]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidori of Death View Post
THIS TITLE IS THE TRUTH
Thanks
Old 09-08-2010, 02:27 PM   #27
Muffintop
Special Jonin Candidate
Quasi-Admin

Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

J-SUN, STOP CHANGING MY POSTS! Dx

Old 09-08-2010, 02:27 PM   #28
Chidori of Death
Special Jonin Candidate

Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via AIM to Chidori of Death Send a message via Yahoo to Chidori of Death

Grawr imma eat chu ;~;

Old 09-08-2010, 02:28 PM   #29
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

Quote:
I AM? I SEE NO PROOF.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidori of Death View Post
CUPCAKES FTW
Right?
Old 09-08-2010, 02:28 PM   #30
mikeiskewl922
Veteran Chunin

mikeiskewl922 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

BLEH!
Ugh, couldn't agee more.

"Baby i'm gunna' set you free,
Imma set you freeee."~

Village Hidden in the Moonlight~
Old 09-08-2010, 02:29 PM   #31
Chidori of Death
Special Jonin Candidate

/summons unicorn
FLY NICK FLY.

Last edited by J-Sun Tasogare; 09-08-2010 at 02:35 PM.
Old 09-08-2010, 02:29 PM   #32
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I have never seen this J Sun person before. Is he new or is he someone old with a new name?
Old 09-08-2010, 02:29 PM   #33
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeiskewl922 View Post
BLEH!
Ugh, couldn't agee more.
8D
Old 09-08-2010, 02:30 PM   #34
Muffintop
Special Jonin Candidate
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I AM? I SEE NO PROOF.

Right?
'Cause you lie. ;~;

Muffins are not obsolete!

Old 09-08-2010, 02:30 PM   #35
mikeiskewl922
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
8D
They are though. xD

Imma set you freeee."~

Old 09-08-2010, 02:31 PM   #36
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudemeister View Post
I have never seen this J Sun person before. Is he new or is he someone old with a new name?
The world may never know
Old 09-08-2010, 02:32 PM   #37
tkscopic
Chunin Exam Proctor

tkscopic is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Why'd you edit your post to a lie? Just going with popular demand? Am sad.
J-Sun is acting weird. >.< /Runs to Muff
Quote:
I third this. xD

Spoiler:
BF:Taker,Vampire Cat,Shoukry,Cursed Uchiha,Hikari Chan,DogBoy22,Akurei,sasu_girl,mangagirl,naruto_jock,katsuki
JAFL,Muffintop,Bacon,Kakashi's Girl,trouble88,Shinobi killer,Scarlet the Heroine,--Becca,kibafan1,jenny,Danzi,MOP,Gaara's Girl,sakura_blossom
Cleverness is not wisdom

._._._._._._._._._._._._.
This forum interest me to no end

Last edited by tkscopic; 09-08-2010 at 02:35 PM.
Old 09-08-2010, 02:32 PM   #38
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

Quote:
'Cause you lie. ;~;

Muffins are not obsolete!
Not that one Muffintop, and Muffinbottom, but the rest can be awesome

Quote:
Muffins are not horrible
He's not.
Thanks for agreeing dood

Last edited by J-Sun Tasogare; 09-08-2010 at 02:45 PM.
Old 09-08-2010, 02:33 PM   #39
mikeiskewl922
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Not that one Muffintop, and Muffinbottom, but the rest can die along with the Muffinman >8D
NOT THE MUFFINMAN!?! Dx

Imma set you freeee."~

Old 09-08-2010, 02:33 PM   #40
Muffintop
Special Jonin Candidate
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Muffins are not horrible
He's not.
Um, yeah. He did.
Quote:
Not that one Muffintop, and Muffinbottom, but the rest can die along with the Muffinman >8D
That's better. ;D

Last edited by J-Sun Tasogare; 09-08-2010 at 02:45 PM.