Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > The Bowl

The Bowl For anything miscellaneously about Naruto that you can't seem to fit elsewhere.

View Poll Results: Which is your favorite Kunoichi?
Sakura 11 13.10%
Ino 5 5.95%
Hinata 18 21.43%
TenTen 1 1.19%
Temari 3 3.57%
Kurenai 0 0%
Anko 7 8.33%
Shizune 1 1.19%
Tsunade 4 4.76%
Tayuya 1 1.19%
Konan 25 29.76%
Mei 4 4.76%
Chiyo 1 1.19%
Other 3 3.57%
Voters: 84. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-09-2010, 05:34 PM   #21
Semog
Special Jonin Candidate

Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Favorite Kunoichi?

Konan tsunade and sakura ;p

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

lolwut?
Semog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 01:19 AM   #22
S-dOg21
Apprentice Genin

S-dOg21 has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.

hinata & kushina

PS3 ID: S-dOg21
Food of the month: Green eggs & Ham.
S-dOg21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 04:26 PM   #23
lolitaninja
Veteran Chunin

lolitaninja is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Temari will always be my favorite kunoichi!
Kankuro's #1 fan!
Because real men wear make-up...and play with dolls!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
lolitaninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 09:37 PM   #24
D 2008
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I got lost on the road to life can someone please point me to my house. It is getting cold.
D 2008 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.D 2008 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.D 2008 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.D 2008 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I don't like any of them they are all week.
sees a line of all the kunoichi from Naruto. .
I mean they are all cool.
My favorite is Hinata.

"In the ninja world, those who break the rules are scum, that's true. But, those who abandon their friends are worse than scum." Kakashi Hatake

"The Copy Ninja Kakashi the man who copied one thousand techniques ... Is about to go on a rampage!" Kakashi Hatake

Support our troops
D 2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 09:45 PM   #25
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Konan and Tayuya. They are my favorite ladies ever. So hot.

But speaking maturely they are strong and relatively smart. At least I believe Konan to be pretty smart.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Devroux is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 10:49 PM   #26
Narutorious
Chunin Exam Proctor

Narutorious has completed a tough C-rank mission!Narutorious has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Sakura
Narutorious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 10:53 PM   #27
lolohwd
Special Jonin Candidate

lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

kurenai kushina konan karin mhm a pattern lol
lolohwd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 11:04 PM   #28
Kunoichi
Easily Bribed

Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.
Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolohwd View Post
kurenai kushina konan karin mhm a pattern lol
What? I thought I was your favorite? harsh man. Ima go water my plants with my tears.

Spoiler:

Kunoichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 11:07 PM   #29
lolohwd
Special Jonin Candidate

lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunoichi View Post
What? I thought I was your favorite? harsh man. Ima go water my plants with my tears.
awwww plz dont. ur my favorite eba!!!!! the rest could die. sorry!
lolohwd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 05:51 PM   #30
NinjaPrincess
Banned

NinjaPrincess is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Probably Sakura or Anko.
NinjaPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 05:55 PM   #31
That Dude
Genin

That Dude is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Konan
Coolman.
That Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 05:57 PM   #32
Danielle
Special Jonin Candidate

Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via MSN to Danielle Send a message via Yahoo to Danielle

Anko was pretty cool, I liked her.

Danielle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 03:30 AM   #33
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken

I like more than one of them so I went other, Hinata, Kurenai and Shizune. Well most of the others I am neutral on I only chose these three because I like there personalities.

BF:

Spoiler:

Throw Rasen-Shuriken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 05:54 PM   #34
Overload
Apprentice Genin

Overload is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to Overload Send a message via Skype™ to Overload

Hinata Hyuga
Overload is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 11:29 PM   #35
Anh
Freshmen Academy Student

Anh is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Konan and Kushina
Anh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 11:36 PM   #36
shikamarulover18
Veteran Chunin

shikamarulover18 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

konan most definitely. she's hardcore and not wimpy like most other female kunoichi. 2nd place goes to hinata--even though she lacks strength, i think she makes up for it in heart. tsunade would be more interesting if she didn't go into a coma and leave the safety of the leaf in danzo's oh-so-capable hands. oh, and if she didn't get her butt kicked by kabuto. most of the others listed are pure, organic, 100% fodder.

Forum Family: Ishtar (brother), ~blackstar~ (sister), i_love_kakashi (father), JapaneseAnimeForLife (little bro), Sasukegal (big sis), TOKIE_TOKIE (cousin), konan9 (sister, naruto_jock (sketchy neighbor)

(./_\.) Mangekyo Sharingan!!!
/_!_\ Put this on your siggy if you love Itachi
<3Ulquiorra, Grimmjow, Kisuke, Byakuya, Ichigo, Ishida, Renji, Hanataro, Aizen, and Noba<3
shikamarulover18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 11:54 PM   #37
Memitim
Lord Commander of the Kingsguard

Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.
Send a message via Skype™ to Memitim

Konan or Ino.

Memitim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 11:55 PM   #38
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

Konan, Ino and Kurenai.

They all look good in hentai.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 12:15 AM   #39
Memitim
Lord Commander of the Kingsguard

Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.
Send a message via Skype™ to Memitim

That's gross Maik.

Memitim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 12:17 AM   #40
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

I agree with you.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
kunoichi