Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Old 03-30-2009, 09:17 PM   #1
jakalan
Freshmen Academy Student

jakalan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Info on dub

SRhyse, Sage Mode, or Lightning Chakra, I know that you guy probably won't be able to, but could you guys at least give us some news about if CN plans to air the last few episode or Naruto Shippuden? I know all of us fans will appreciate it!
jakalan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 11:17 AM   #2
hyugafan247
Academy Graduate

hyugafan247 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Info on dub

ok what I heard is that their suppose to air in april but I'm not sure if it's true. But the reason is the voices for the shippuden episodes are kind of being worked on.
Old 03-31-2009, 11:22 AM   #3
Sage Mode
Site Admin - The Great Toad Sage
Viz Administrator

Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

jakalan, unfortunately you're right in your assumption. We can't give any new info yet, but this will be the place to find out when the time comes! Sorry.

A. he is gonna say this is sweet
B. leave not saying anything
C. he is gonna close the thread

--dogboy22
Sage Mode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 03:07 PM   #4
jrawkaneko
Ninja Academy Student

jrawkaneko is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to jrawkaneko Send a message via Yahoo to jrawkaneko

I hope they air the rest of the episodes, even though they're fillers.
jrawkaneko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 07:01 PM   #5
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I am deffinitely getting my hopes up for the dubbed Shippuden, because of popular demand.
Don't worry everyone, it should be bound to come soon!!! I can feel it!!!

2) "IIIIIIII dont owe you any explainations....."
::Sasuke::

3) "Calling us Jinchuriki, what gives you the right to label us"
::Naruto::

4) "Im through following orders. For now on, I think for myself"
::Sai::
RobbieMar1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 01:47 PM   #6
jhokage613
Chunin Exam Participant

Location: In the Emergency Room at the hospital saving patients lives.
jhokage613 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I have a question for the site admins you do know whats gonna happen you just arent aloud to tell us what right? Sorry im just cirious
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I am Lady Tsunades assistant ^_^
"I've become a part of their heart, just as they've become a part of mine. My friends are my power and I'm theirs". -Ventus Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep

jhokage613 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 01:41 PM   #7
kakashigirl
Apprentice Genin

kakashigirl is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

they need to finish up part one of naruto before they air naruto shippuden
kakashigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 09:05 AM   #8
XxredhairpuppetxX
Academy Graduate

Location: In the middle of nowhere...waiting for a Sasori avatar.
XxredhairpuppetxX is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakashigirl
they need to finish up part one of naruto before they air naruto shippuden
I agree. I really want to be able to watch the rest of the original as an English dub. [spoiler:12horp1n]Plus seeing Naruto leave in an English dub would be kind of cool.[/spoiler:12horp1n]
XxredhairpuppetxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 09:09 AM   #9
SRhyse
Site Admin - Uber Kage
Viz Administrator

SRhyse just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhokage613
I have a question for the site admins you do know whats gonna happen you just arent aloud to tell us what right? Sorry im just cirious
We usually know where everything's headed at any given moment, and what we don't know we're told when we ask about it. But until something's made 'official' and 'announced,' however, things are up in the air and can change.

That's why we don't say anything before it's more set in stone. Otherwise, this forum would be an endless series of us getting your hopes up, then letting them back down when people change their minds, ya know?
My dog Elly FTW:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

*Alot of people have been asking to help me with various things on the site, many of which involve sharing files between me and other members. Since I get asked almost every day, to do this or collaborate with me personally, use
gives you a lot more free space than normal to work with if that helps, but mainly, it's easier than me getting a thousand emails I have to download and upload with a file again to reply
. Thanks for wanting to help though!
SRhyse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 09:23 AM   #10
XxredhairpuppetxX
Academy Graduate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRhyse
Quote:
We usually know where everything's headed at any given moment, and what we don't know we're told when we ask about it. But until something's made 'official' and 'announced,' however, things are up in the air and can change.

That's why we don't say anything before it's more set in stone. Otherwise, this forum would be an endless series of us getting your hopes up, then letting them back down when people change their minds, ya know?
Can you tell us if it's likely that it wouldn't be on Cartoon Network? That's kind of what I'm hoping. After all, they would probably just stop in the middle of a story arc again once we got to Shippuden.
Old 05-03-2009, 09:29 AM   #11
SRhyse
Site Admin - Uber Kage
Viz Administrator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxredhairpuppetxX
Quote:
Quote:

Can you tell us if it's likely that it wouldn't be on Cartoon Network? That's kind of what I'm hoping. After all, they would probably just stop in the middle of a story arc again once we got to Shippuden.
No one here at Viz really could, atleast not in good conscious, because we're not Cartoon Network. It'd be rude to publicly speculate about their plans, as it runs the risk of being misinterpreted as their 'official' word on it, which is why we stay mute on questions like that.
My dog Elly FTW:

*Alot of people have been asking to help me with various things on the site, many of which involve sharing files between me and other members. Since I get asked almost every day, to do this or collaborate with me personally, use
gives you a lot more free space than normal to work with if that helps, but mainly, it's easier than me getting a thousand emails I have to download and upload with a file again to reply
Old 05-03-2009, 09:41 AM   #12
XxredhairpuppetxX
Academy Graduate

Quote:
No one here at Viz really could, atleast not in good conscious, because we're not Cartoon Network. It'd be rude to publicly speculate about their plans, as it runs the risk of being misinterpreted as their 'official' word on it, which is why we stay mute on questions like that
I was under the impression that Viz was able to choose what stations Naruto was able to be aired on. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
Old 05-03-2009, 09:52 AM   #13
seannfma
Special Jonin Candidate

seannfma is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to seannfma

Quote:
Quote:
No one here at Viz really could, atleast not in good conscious, because we're not Cartoon Network. It'd be rude to publicly speculate about their plans, as it runs the risk of being misinterpreted as their 'official' word on it, which is why we stay mute on questions like that
I was under the impression that Viz was able to choose what stations Naruto was aired on. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
i thought that too forgive me too

Close Friends: animelover, shinobi665, 2hyper4u, mangagirl, SakuraGirl

"The ones who didnt do anything are to blame the most"-me

"I made a promise to her, thats the most precious memory I have left!"-Sora-Kingdom hearts
seannfma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 09:52 AM   #14
SRhyse
Site Admin - Uber Kage
Viz Administrator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Quote:
I was under the impression that Viz was able to choose what stations Naruto was aired on. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
At the risk of saying too much:

Any time something airs anywhere, it involves agreements between (at minimum!) the people on the 'creative' end of the show like Viz, and the people on the 'distribution' end of the show, like TV networks. We couldn't 'force' them to air a show, for example, unless they agreed to it. They couldn't 'force' us to let them air the show in the same way. Even things that get put up on youTube work that way; Google just agrees to let everything fly by default, and only takes issue with things after the fact.

It's kind of like marriage, or firing a nuke: everyone involved needs to turn their key, so no one person/party is 'in charge' of deciding when or where something will come out and air. In rare cases that there is, it's because the network airing the show and the ones on the creative end of the show are owned by the same people.
My dog Elly FTW:

Old 05-03-2009, 11:41 AM   #15
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage Mode
jakalan, unfortunately you're right in your assumption. We can't give any new info yet, but this will be the place to find out when the time comes! Sorry.
wait you arent allowed to or you dont know anything sorry just curious.

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.
Nick Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 11:43 AM   #16
SRhyse
Site Admin - Uber Kage
Viz Administrator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticNin15
Quote:
Sorry for any confusion: we know, but we aren't allowed to tell you.
My dog Elly FTW:

Old 05-03-2009, 11:45 AM   #17
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare

oh lol i wasnt confused its just that ssometimes i just wonder about things like that when people bring them up

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.
Nick Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 09:28 PM   #18
Hebi
Special Jonin Candidate

Hebi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hebi has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticNin15
Quote:
Sorry for any confusion: we know, but we aren't allowed to tell you.
well, look on the bright side. 3 people know at least

Best Friends: ItachiKisame, Dogboy22, Mangagirl, KyuubiAkatsuki, CutieSakura, Vampire Lycan,
Chidori of Death, Luna Mikazuki, Jiveh125, V, Twilit, Sasuke Uchiha Gal, Papps,

HEY PEOPLE WATCHOO THINKIN'?

Nope, no thoughts yet *distant stare*
Hebi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 07:44 AM   #19
KrInArD
Genin

KrInArD is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

well will the site admins be able to release any information in the future?
KrInArD is offline   Reply With Quote