Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 09-08-2010, 01:27 PM   #141
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: -Konoha Vs Pain, Konan-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudemeister View Post
Lock it anyway, it passed the point where it's going to contribute anything useful seven pages ago.
If their is still room for a debate without any flaming or spamming it doesn't need to be locked, but if it amounts to any more than it will be.
J-Sun Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 01:45 PM   #142
SimpleGenin
Special Jonin Candidate

SimpleGenin saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Soooooo. as i was saying before.

a small size ST, shouldnt be a problem to kakashi because

1) he got hit multiple times by it

2) even if its in character, he'll be able to use Kumui in time

3) Katsuyu protected the village from harm, so it should be able to protect them from ST.

4) gated lee and guy are faster then atleast 5 of them paths

5) Ma and Pa's water jutsu could drill to the akatsuki's summonings

and more.
Old 09-08-2010, 01:48 PM   #143
RealNinja
Banned

RealNinja is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Konaha won this battle a long time ago on this thread we just had some Pain fanatics slowing down the execution.
RealNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 04:19 PM   #144
cnorwood
Special Jonin Candidate

cnorwood saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

in this chapter konan is whoopin madara, i dont think they could beat her
cnorwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 04:22 PM   #145
SimpleGenin
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnorwood View Post
in this chapter konan is whoopin madara, i dont think they could beat her
thats why i said it will depend this week and next week on the decision on this fight

right now im sticking with Konoha having a good 75% on winning this.
that could change though with the next two chapter. right now i still believe Shino being able to own her with chakra/paper eating bugs.
Old 09-09-2010, 06:02 PM   #146
SimpleGenin
Special Jonin Candidate

Based on Konan's fight with Madara, I think Konoha has about 55% of winning the fight against Pain and Konan.
Old 09-09-2010, 06:05 PM   #147
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

You mean outside of the fact that Pain has a 100% chance of winning?
Nyruss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 06:07 PM   #148
SimpleGenin
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
You mean outside of the fact that Pain has a 100% chance of winning?
stop trollin. you have ur opinion and i have mine.

"In cases with Dudemeister I find it best to just ignore him as he is a BG troll"

-from one of your friend.
Old 09-09-2010, 06:10 PM   #149
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Claiming Pain has no chance of losing when he has no chance of losing is not trolling.

Calling me a troll, however, is. What 321zigzag3 says about me is not relevant to Pain's victory.
Old 09-09-2010, 06:18 PM   #150
SimpleGenin
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Claiming Pain has no chance of losing when he has no chance of losing is not trolling.

Calling me a troll, however, is. What 321zigzag3 says about me is not relevant to Pain's victory.
saying that pain wins 100% is trolling.. atleast say 99% haha cuz 100% is just not realistic.

321zigzag3? what? wow it seems like u dont even know who's talkin behind ur back.

anyways.. like i said i think konoha has 55% in winning the fight. after i read the latest chapter, it seems like konan would really be a big asset. If she was bloodlusted, she would rape anyone's butt.. but i was dissapointed that she didnt show much speed feats. they should show more speed feats for her.. also tenten's paper bomb could harm her stil aswell as shino's bugs.
Old 09-09-2010, 06:22 PM   #151
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
saying that pain wins 100% is trolling.. atleast say 99% haha cuz 100% is just not realistic.
Ok then, Pain has a 99% chance of winning, the remaining 1% being what would happen if Pain literally just stood there and let Konoha attack him without doing anything to protect himself.

He stomped the place flat while split up and having most of his bodies destroyed. The only reason he lost is because of plot. If you really think he can't win if he sticks together and has his bodies work as a team to counter their weaknesses then you've got another thing coming.

Quote:
321zigzag3? what? wow it seems like u dont even know who's talkin behind ur back.
He's the only person on here that I consider to be a friend. It doesn't really matter who said it either way, or even if anyone said it and you're just making things up in a misguided attempt to make me feel bad.(in which case :oldryoma)

Quote:
also tenten's paper bomb could harm her stil aswell as shino's bugs.
Paper bombs kill Shino's bugs before they get the chance to eat the chakra in the paper.

EDIT: Meanwhile, I won't be wasting anymore time with this thread, so toodles.

Last edited by Nyruss; 09-09-2010 at 06:32 PM.