Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 09-07-2010, 04:57 AM   #1
CaptainKell
Freshmen Academy Student

CaptainKell is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Will Sasuke go good in the end?

Will he ever be convined by Naruto to return to the leaf village.
Will Naruto and Sasuke team up to defeat Madara and if he ever aquires it, the 10 tails beast?
Personaly, im not sure. Naruto and Sasuke would have an epic showdown first.
But sasukes been acting rather psychoctic in the latest Naruto mangas.
Kinda reminding me of Light Yagami a bit with the crazy evil laughter.
X3
but yes, what are you thoughts??
CaptainKell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 06:16 AM   #2
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Default Re: Will Sasuke go good in the end?

I don't think anyone can give you an exact answer, but considering so far what Sasuke has done and is about to do, out of anything, Naruto might have a slim chance at getting Sasuke back by convincing him. Also you must take into account that even if Naruto does eventually convince him, will the Village forgive him for what he has done to the Shinobi there and the damage caused if he does what he wants to do, about the elders of The Village Hidden in the Leaves.

If by some chance Sasuke does end up helping Naruto defeat Madara, it will probably then lead into there fight, because Naruto will then try at that point to get Sasuke back, so if Sasuke somehow ends up helping Naruto with Madara it will probably lead to there battle afterwards because considering that Sasuke is a rouge, he won't just go back to the Village willingly, because most likely the only thing he would think waiting there for him is a jail sentence or something.

Though yes it is true that it does appear that Sasuke has become insane or psychotic if you will, he seems to have been taken over by the power that he recently received, and let it take hold of him. He is young, I think that type of power is too much for him to both control and handle and continue to control it flawlessly. At some point something has to give and in this case his sanity is tilting on the edge.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

BF:

Spoiler:

Throw Rasen-Shuriken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 06:27 AM   #3
GwynethUchiha
Chunin Exam Proctor

GwynethUchiha has completed a tough C-rank mission!GwynethUchiha has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Well it's hard to say because I heard that he might go back to the village. Then again he and Naruto might fight to the finish. It's hard to say.

Spoiler:
Tobi is Obito
GwynethUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 09:12 AM   #4
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by GwynethUchiha View Post
Well it's hard to say because I heard that he might go back to the village. Then again he and Naruto might fight to the finish. It's hard to say.

Spoiler:
Tobi is Obito
I have always personally thought that Sasuke should go back to the Village and make up for everything that he has done, by helping out the Village again, even if he doesn't want to, though a fight to the death just doesn't seem right.
Spoiler:
I have actually seen Naruto when he is older and appears that he does become Hokage in which case, logic dictates that he must still live considering that.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 09-09-2010, 09:14 AM   #5
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Yes.

I think that Sasuke will end up working with Naruto to kill Madara as the end.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 09:27 AM   #6
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throw Rasen-Shuriken View Post
I don't think anyone can give you an exact answer, but considering so far what Sasuke has done and is about to do, out of anything, Naruto might have a slim chance at getting Sasuke back by convincing him. Also you must take into account that even if Naruto does eventually convince him, will the Village forgive him for what he has done to the Shinobi there and the damage caused if he does what he wants to do, about the elders of The Village Hidden in the Leaves.

If by some chance Sasuke does end up helping Naruto defeat Madara, it will probably then lead into there fight, because Naruto will then try at that point to get Sasuke back, so if Sasuke somehow ends up helping Naruto with Madara it will probably lead to there battle afterwards because considering that Sasuke is a rouge, he won't just go back to the Village willingly, because most likely the only thing he would think waiting there for him is a jail sentence or something.

Though yes it is true that it does appear that Sasuke has become insane or psychotic if you will, he seems to have been taken over by the power that he recently received, and let it take hold of him. He is young, I think that type of power is too much for him to both control and handle and continue to control it flawlessly. At some point something has to give and in this case his sanity is tilting on the edge.
I agree mostly,but I think he will be sent into exile from the village if he helps defeat Madara.

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 09:27 AM   #7
AgentShayd
Leader of the Demon Wolves
A title awarded to one who has become the Member of the Month of March and a great peapod neighbor

AgentShayd completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.
AgentShayd completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

maybe...if he drops his everyone pitty me syndrome

Veterinary Technician Friesian Horse Lover

Proud German Shepherd and Pitbull mom!

The Hellion Chronicles: Blood Curse of the Gemini Chapters One and Two release date:
Easter Sunday April 20th2014
"Sometimes bonds by blood are fatal."
AgentShayd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 09:37 AM   #8
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate

Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I personally think Sasuke WILL go good near the end, see all this wrongs, and possible help Naruto go and defeat Madara. Well that's how I want it to be anyway.

Currently Playing:
Pokemon X (3DS)
Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology (PSP)

Naruto X Sakura

|\/|/\|/| `____"
|(^^)| /(^^)\
[/|II|\] [//II\\]
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 10:15 AM   #9
VillarbaDye
Chunin Exam Proctor

VillarbaDye saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I don't know, I kinda expect him to go good at the end, and die for Naruto which will give Naruto the extra boost from anger. But Kishi might surprise us with an unexpected ending.

The hounds of love are hunting
I've always been a coward,
And I don't know what's good for me.

Gamertag: Haus of Dye

VillarbaDye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 10:22 AM   #10
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
I agree mostly, but I think he will be sent into exile from the village if he helps defeat Madara.
This is possible I suppose but Madara is an enemy of the Leaf still, even right from the start because Madara did leave the Leaf and become a rouge after all. So having the Village exile him for helping defeat an old enemy doesn't sound right to me for some reason.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 09-09-2010, 12:00 PM   #11
RealNinja
Banned

RealNinja is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Naruto I love you No Sasuke I love you. Kiss me. Thats the scene after the Naruto vs Sasuke fight that is sure to come.
RealNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 06:40 PM   #12
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

I wouldn't doubt it.
Jonesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 07:00 PM   #13
HinataBG
Genin

HinataBG is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I think Sasuke would become good again, but I don't think he'll return to the Leaf. I don't know, but I just see him staying as a rogue ninja, but a good one.
Old 09-09-2010, 10:24 PM   #14
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealNinja View Post
Naruto I love you No Sasuke I love you. Kiss me. Thats the scene after the Naruto vs Sasuke fight that is sure to come.
Unfortunately you are wrong Kishi's editor isn't allowing Sasuke or Naruto to be gay, so even though it completely appears that way Kishi's editor isn't allowing it in fact he isn't allowing half of the Gay things that Kishi wanted in Naruto.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 09-09-2010, 10:26 PM   #15
Danielle
Special Jonin Candidate

Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via MSN to Danielle Send a message via Yahoo to Danielle

I don't think so, his mind is too messed up. As far as we can tell at this point and with the evidence of how he used his new-ish teammates, I would say he is too selfish to change.

Danielle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 10:28 PM   #16
lolohwd
Special Jonin Candidate

lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

helll die good thats for sure

you can bet on that
lolohwd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 10:44 PM   #17
IPITYTHEFOOLZ
Chunin Exam Participant

IPITYTHEFOOLZ is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to IPITYTHEFOOLZ

He gone to deep into the darkness. Maybe Naruto can drag him out of it but it seems unlikely.

The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed... One of life's greatest blessings is the freedom to pursue one's goals.

IPITYTHEFOOLZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 11:01 PM   #18
Kazuki Dekiru
Chunin Exam Participant

Kazuki Dekiru is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

PPFFH!! Heck I would know. I don't make the manga.
Kazuki Dekiru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 09:30 PM   #19
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

No because that's not the plot. But really he most likely wont go good.

zerosameri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 09:31 PM   #20
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

I say yes sadly

Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
sasuke go good evil