Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 09-06-2010, 10:13 PM   #1
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Just Wondering...

... but why do some Arrancars and Soul Reapers have original powers in their Base Form when it's supposed to be for their Zanpuktous? I mean really, Arrancars in the series in their Base form only had access to standard Arrancar powers like Ceros, Hierros, etc, but here, they have three elements in Base or other abilities like Sound Manipulation. Meanwhile, Soul Reapers have access to Kido and physical power, yet I've seen some having the same issue, even if to a much smaller extent, as the Arrancars'.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Vatanui AKA Pride is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 10:16 PM   #2
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Just Wondering...

Original powers you mean separate powers that has nothing to do with bleach and doesn't include the usage of their sword?
Old 09-06-2010, 10:16 PM   #3
Anbu Leader

Anbu Leader is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Explain?
Anbu Leader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 10:17 PM   #4
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yori View Post
Original powers you mean separate powers that has nothing to do with bleach and doesn't include the usage of their sword?
Yep.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anbu Leader View Post
Explain?
Jun has Lightning, Ice, and Wind control in Base ALONE.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 09-06-2010, 10:20 PM   #5
Anbu Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
Yep.

Jun has Lightning, Ice, and Wind control in Base ALONE.

I think thats going over the Bleach World and into Final Fantasy.
He has surpass Bleach Powers so that means he will be GM'ing.

It is said that each Shinigami/Arrancar can control an element as a Bankai/Shikai but controling more then 1 then it is something else and not Bleach FV.
Old 09-06-2010, 10:20 PM   #6
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

From what I saw that mostly is with the arrancars here. Yes Jun and Also Hally has that number of elements in her arsenal in base. That's why I don't waste no time with them and go straight into Shikai. Only sword work and kido for me in my base.
Old 09-06-2010, 10:21 PM   #7
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

I use an Sword tech in base, but thats different. But I do agree vat.

Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 10:23 PM   #8
Anbu Leader

Thats something Arrancars took advantage off, and Yori thats why you're the smart one.
Old 09-06-2010, 10:25 PM   #9
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Only things a Shinigami got in Base if you get right down to it is Kidou and Physical Attacks VIA Melee Strikes and Swordsmanship. Arrancars got a hella lot more.

Only Shinigami I've seen doing so is PMP, so you're right .

Old 09-06-2010, 10:29 PM   #10
Anbu Leader

Quote:
Only things a Shinigami got in Base if you get right down to it is Kidou and Physical Attacks VIA Melee Strikes and Swordsmanship. Arrancars got a hella lot more.

Only Shinigami I've seen doing so is PMP, so you're right .
Yes, like for startes I try'd to come up with a New Kido Gun that lets me shoot like Start shoot his cero's but is impossible because I'm not an Arrancar.

So yes, Arrancars have hella lot more.
Old 09-06-2010, 10:29 PM   #11
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Thats why i say

our Shikai=base
Bankai and maybe vizard=1R

us<2R

alos AoD

Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 10:30 PM   #12
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Awards Showcase

But let's face it, if we try to correct and balance the thing they would cry foul very quickly.
Old 09-06-2010, 10:32 PM   #13
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Kido Gun is Fodder. But really, blame it on Kubo's crappy storylines.

At the very least four times as much.

Old 09-06-2010, 10:35 PM   #14
Anbu Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yori View Post
But let's face it, if we try to correct and balance the thing they would cry foul very quickly.
Agreed.
I'm still very confident of my powers.

Quote:
Kido Gun is Fodder. But really, blame it on Kubo's crappy storylines.

At the very least four times as much.
Yes, on the Kido gun I've no exact information.
I could use it but it won't do no harm since arrancars just be like;
"*Reflects Kido Sphere*"
So theres no use.
Old 09-06-2010, 10:47 PM   #15
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

I've always wondered why it was called a Kidou Gun, yet it didn't fire Kido.

Old 09-06-2010, 10:55 PM   #16
Anbu Leader

Exactly.
It just fires Spheres made of SE.
Old 09-07-2010, 06:04 AM   #17
shinmarubountyhunter
Cradle Robber

shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Looking back, Shinigami's don't even have zanpakuto powers in base.

Arrancars have some though...

shinmarubountyhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 07:11 AM   #18
Cagalli
Banned

Cagalli is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
... but why do some Arrancars and Soul Reapers have original powers in their Base Form when it's supposed to be for their Zanpuktous? I mean really, Arrancars in the series in their Base form only had access to standard Arrancar powers like Ceros, Hierros, etc, but here, they have three elements in Base or other abilities like Sound Manipulation. Meanwhile, Soul Reapers have access to Kido and physical power, yet I've seen some having the same issue, even if to a much smaller extent, as the Arrancars'.
In the series.

Soul Reapers shouldn't have any "special" powers without the release of their zanpakutou.

Arrancars can have some special powers, like #9 who could change his appearence, The super Sonido guy, and the ultimate hierro guy. Oh and Nell who could heal with her fluids and do the Double Cero in base.
Cagalli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 08:01 AM   #19
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Awards Showcase

Cagalli, why don't you join the RP
Old 09-07-2010, 08:25 AM   #20
Cagalli
Banned

Cagalli is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I'm more interested in writing than in RP.
Cagalli is offline   Reply With Quote