Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Cutting Edge > Entertainment

Entertainment A place where you can have discussions about music, tv, movies, sports and anything else pertaining to entertainment.

Old 09-06-2010, 04:47 PM   #1
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Kpop

Who listens to this?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 04:47 PM   #2
Monster Addict92
Banned

Monster Addict92 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Monster Addict92
Default Re: Music P: Kpop

wth is that?
Monster Addict92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 04:48 PM   #3
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare

I don't really listen to it much, but what I have heard was pretty cool xD

Korean Pop Music MA.

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.
Nick Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 04:48 PM   #4
Vex
Special Jonin Candidate

Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Isn't a 2NE1 album coming out in a dew days? I'm stoked.

Edit: I'm kinda new to it but I like Girl's Generation, Brown Eyed Girls, Big Bang, and 2NE1.

Vex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 04:49 PM   #5
Amaterasu-4514
Genin

Amaterasu-4514 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Me!! A matter of fact, I'm listening to some K-pop right now.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

๑۩
۩๑

╔═══════╬═══════╗

═══════╬═══════╝

๑۩
۩๑

Azulavis...
Amaterasu-4514 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 04:49 PM   #6
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

I didn't get here fast enough to say /inb4Vanna

soo....

/inb4Lizzie

I've never heard any so meh.
J-Sun Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 04:49 PM   #7
Monster Addict92
Banned

Monster Addict92 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Monster Addict92

ah, i see
Monster Addict92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 04:50 PM   #8
Amaterasu-4514
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vex Mikazuki View Post
Yes, yes they are. ^_^

๑۩
۩๑

╔═══════╬═══════╗

═══════╬═══════╝

๑۩
۩๑

Azulavis...
Old 09-06-2010, 04:53 PM   #9
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Here try some

Quote:

Edit: I'm kinda new to it but I like Girl's Generation, Brown Eyed Girls, Big Bang, and 2NE1.
It is? Oh snap.

My favorites are 2NE1, Big Bang, Wonder Girls, and Brown Eyed Girls.

Old 09-06-2010, 04:53 PM   #10
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Me me me me me !! I really love this music !!

SUPER JUNIOR <3

Kiseki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 04:54 PM   #11
Vex
Special Jonin Candidate

Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaterasu-4514 View Post
Yes, yes they are. ^_^
AIOUHDIJSKHDIHAAAAAAAH!

I heard the album would feature will.i.am & other big names. K-Pop > J-Pop if you ask me.

I also love T.O.P & G-Dragon. xD

Vex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 04:54 PM   #12
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

I've only heard one song by Super Junior and I didn't like it lol.

Kiseki what are your favorite songs by them?
Quote:
I heard the album would feature will.i.am & other big names. K-Pop > J-Pop if you ask me.
agreed.

Old 09-06-2010, 04:55 PM   #13
Konoha'sGreenThunder
Wallflower

Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to Konoha'sGreenThunder

Call me M-I-N-Z-Y.

CCS got me into it. ;o
Old 09-06-2010, 04:55 PM   #14
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Don't Don, It's you.. a lot of songs actually!

HanGeng is now solo! o-o
But he made a chinese album .. T.T

Old 09-06-2010, 04:57 PM   #15
Amaterasu-4514
Genin

Quote:
AIOUHDIJSKHDIHAAAAAAAH!

I also love T.O.P & G-Dragon. xD
I KNOW!!!! /Fan girl scream XD

I think so, I'm not quite sure of the full details. It does sound exciting though! I also agree.

Don't forget TaeYang!!!!

๑۩
۩๑

╔═══════╬═══════╗

═══════╬═══════╝

๑۩
۩๑

Azulavis...
Old 09-06-2010, 04:58 PM   #16
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Anyone heard Wedding Dress by TaeYang?

@Kiseki: Looked it up, not bad at all.

Old 09-06-2010, 05:01 PM   #17
Amaterasu-4514
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuromaki View Post

That's my favorite song from him!! He makes very good songs, most of which are written by Teddy, but he's a great singer and dancer. I wish I could play the piano like him though. XD

๑۩
۩๑

╔═══════╬═══════╗

═══════╬═══════╝

๑۩
۩๑

Azulavis...
Old 09-06-2010, 05:02 PM   #18
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

That's the only song I've heard from him xD Yeah I'm a little new to this genre.

And to all those who like 2NE1, who's your favorite member?

Old 09-06-2010, 05:04 PM   #19
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Awards Showcase

Quote:

I hate that song from him. I like I'll be there (korean) better.

Songs I adore at the moment.

Son Dam Bi - Can't U See
SHINee - Obession
Yaori - Listen
4men - Goheyo (ft bebe)
Rainbow - A
2PM - Thank You
Gilme - XOXO

Old 09-06-2010, 05:06 PM   #20
Amaterasu-4514
Genin

Quote:
That's the only song I've heard from him xD Yeah I'm a little new to this genre.

And to all those who like 2NE1, who's your favorite member?
You should listen to his other songs, you won't be disappointed.

I'm in love with Minzy and Park Bom!!! XD <3 Minzy, to me, is a really awesome dancer, imo. ^_^

๑۩
۩๑

╔═══════╬═══════╗

═══════╬═══════╝

๑۩
۩๑

Azulavis...