Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Cutting Edge > Entertainment

Entertainment A place where you can have discussions about music, tv, movies, sports and anything else pertaining to entertainment.

Old 09-12-2010, 02:47 PM   #1
Shika-fiend
Special Jonin Candidate

Shika-fiend has completed a tough C-rank mission!Shika-fiend has completed a tough C-rank mission!Shika-fiend has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Fireflies - Owl City

YouTube:

Opinions.
Do you love the song?
Hate it?
Are you neutral?

Last edited by Vex; 09-12-2010 at 06:55 PM.
Shika-fiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 02:47 PM   #2
lolohwd
Special Jonin Candidate

lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: (Entertainment P.) Fireflies - Owl City

insomniacs ftw
lolohwd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 02:48 PM   #3
Vex
Special Jonin Candidate

Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Can we make these sorta threads for the whole group rather than a single song? If we did this, we'd have a plethora of threads. xD

And I fixed the tags for you.

YEAH SO UH I've heard the song way too much.

Vex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 03:48 PM   #4
Lady Tsunade
Old.

Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Love love love love it!
Lady Tsunade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 06:39 PM   #5
Shika-fiend
Special Jonin Candidate

Shika-fiend has completed a tough C-rank mission!Shika-fiend has completed a tough C-rank mission!Shika-fiend has completed a tough C-rank mission!

@ lolohwd Sorry, I dunno who that is

@ Vex D:

@ Lady Tsunade I know, right?
Shika-fiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 06:52 PM   #6
Vex
Special Jonin Candidate

Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shika-fiend View Post
@ Vex D:
Dammit I had it fixed. It's okay though. I don't think I can show you how but I'll do it. xD

Vex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 06:54 PM   #7
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

It's so boring....

@_@
Jonesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 06:56 PM   #8
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

/hatred

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Pool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 11:57 PM   #9
Monster Addict92
Banned

Monster Addict92 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Monster Addict92

._. don't know what insomniacs are........WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO THIS WORLD?!!!!
but no i hate em, lyrics make no sense, something a drugee would sing, and just annoying overall
Monster Addict92 is offline   Reply With Quote