Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > The Bowl

The Bowl For anything miscellaneously about Naruto that you can't seem to fit elsewhere.

View Poll Results: Which is the most powerful beast and Jinchuruki.
One Tailed Shukaku and Gaara 3 3.75%
Two Tailed Cat and Yugito 4 5.00%
Three Tailed Turtle and its host 1 1.25%
Four tailed beast and its host(I think his name was Roshi or similar) 1 1.25%
Five Tailed beast and its host 2 2.50%
Six Tailed beast and its host 2 2.50%
Seven Tailed beast and its host 3 3.75%
Eight tailed Ox and Kirabi 9 11.25%
Nine Tailed Fox and Naruto 55 68.75%
Voters: 80. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-08-2010, 06:29 PM   #61
PaperAngel
Chunin Exam Participant

PaperAngel is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Favorite and most powerful tailed beast.

Obviously the 9 tails but I like Hachibi
PaperAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 02:20 AM   #62
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken

I like Naruto with his Nine Tailed Fox and I also like Gaara with Shukaku, the most powerful is obviously the Nine-Tailed Fox within Naruto because of the Nine Tails Power he was able to finish off most of his opponents. My favourite though is Gaara with his Shukaku, because it allows Gaara to have stronger abilites while Gaara's battle style is different because he manipulates sand.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

BF:

Spoiler:

Throw Rasen-Shuriken is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 12:55 PM   #63
VillarbaDye
Chunin Exam Proctor

VillarbaDye saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

My favorite beast is the Hachibi. Though the most powerful is the Kyuubi.

The hounds of love are hunting
I've always been a coward,
And I don't know what's good for me.

Gamertag: Haus of Dye

VillarbaDye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 01:06 PM   #64
HinataBG
Genin

HinataBG is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I like Naruto and the nine tails together, but I also like the three tailed cat!! I thought it was pretty strong against those two akatsuki!!