Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 09-06-2010, 11:43 AM   #1
thek
Freshmen Academy Student

thek is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Unhappy can saskue still defeat naruto?

naruto has gotten to strong sage mode and controled ninetails or Rikudou mode. plus he is the next yellow flash. how can saskue compare?

he has the eternal mangekyou but still?
thek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 12:04 PM   #2
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: can saskue still defeat naruto?

You should add a spoiler warning for those who don't read the manga.

I'm waiting to see what Sasuke can do with EMS before judging if he's stronger than Naruto.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 01:18 PM   #3
the ladies man
Super Banned

the ladies man is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i think
the ladies man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 01:22 PM   #4
lolohwd
Special Jonin Candidate

lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

simple hes still immortal so. itll probably play out like madara vs the first. naruto will win but die and sasuke will still be sort of immorta
lolohwd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 01:28 PM   #5
NarutoxSakura4ever
Special Jonin Candidate

NarutoxSakura4ever saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!NarutoxSakura4ever saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via AIM to NarutoxSakura4ever

Its hard to say really. I hope not though! I love Naruto!
TOO BAD!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
NarutoxSakura4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 01:30 PM   #6
the ladies man
Super Banned

the ladies man is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I hate naruto. >.<
the ladies man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 02:13 PM   #7
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by the ladies man View Post
I hate naruto. >.<
You really know how to make yourself unpopular don't you?

I don't think Sasuke can.
But I really don't want them to fight at all.
Maybe Sasuke will be normal later on.
He just needs a wake-up call.

Kiseki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 02:32 PM   #8
mdog6190
Academy Graduate

mdog6190 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i just need to see sasuke use EMS,before i can tell who can defeat who
mdog6190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 02:33 PM   #9
That Dude
Genin

That Dude is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Bah, EMS is a must.
That Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 02:35 PM   #10
badboy555
Freshmen Academy Student

badboy555 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

manda and sasukes giant hawk plus cursed seal =epic win naruto=epic fail
badboy555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 03:18 PM   #11
thek
Freshmen Academy Student

thek is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolohwd View Post
simple hes still immortal so. itll probably play out like madara vs the first. naruto will win but die and sasuke will still be sort of immorta
but you see how strong madara is i hope some how sasuke will be a even match
thek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 09:09 AM   #12
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken

It is true that Naruto appears to be rather strong but even so, there is always something that will hold him back or a weakness he has. Sasuke is smart, he will figure out a way if there is one, to do some damage to Naruto if they ever happen to cross paths again in battle. Sure Naruto may be much stronger now but strength and abilities isn't always the things that win a battle. They most definately help of course, but even so Naruto isn't perfect he has flaws, heck so does Sasuke have flaws, so out of anything if Sasuke is meant to win the next battle against Naruto there will be a way that he does it.

BF:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Throw Rasen-Shuriken; 09-09-2010 at 09:25 AM.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 09:12 AM   #13
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

To be completely honest, I don't think that they're going to fight at all at the end.

BUT! If they do fight, we won't know until Sasuke's EMS abilities are revealed.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 06:41 PM   #14
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

I think Sasuke's going to go good at the end and then Naruto's going to be like "It's too late" and kill him.
Jonesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 06:43 PM   #15
Raiton:Gian_Kakuzu
Veteran Chunin

Raiton:Gian_Kakuzu is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

its impossible for any character to defeat him if you notice he only lost once to sasuke and in my opinion no he cant because with everything naruto can do now it seems so far fetched for sasuke to compair even with the ems

Raiton:Gian W.A.R. Official
Raiton:Gian_Kakuzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 06:46 PM   #16
RicenChicken
Banned

RicenChicken is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiseki View Post
You really know how to make yourself unpopular don't you?

I don't think Sasuke can.
But I really don't want them to fight at all.
Maybe Sasuke will be normal later on.
He just needs a wake-up call.
Popularity doesnt matter on forums. Not like anyone wil l care IRL.

+ Kishi is obviously holding off on EMS to compare it to narutos skill level. we still have to see what the tablet says on a higher level of Sharingan.
RicenChicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 07:15 PM   #17
HinataBG
Genin

HinataBG is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I actually think that Naruto would defeat Sasuke because of how powerful he has become. It would be an really really close battle, but I believe that Naruto's perserverence would pull him through!
Old 09-09-2010, 07:20 PM   #18
Kunoichi
Easily Bribed

Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.
Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonesy View Post
I think Sasuke's going to go good at the end and then Naruto's going to be like "It's too late" and kill him.
I was with you until the "It's too late" part. I don't see that happening, but it would be wicked sweet if it did. Just at the last moment having Naruto totally flip, I can see him standing over the Sauce going all Commando, "Remember how I said I'd kill you last? I lied."

Spoiler:

Kunoichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 08:48 PM   #19
Jutsu Junkie
Chunin Exam Proctor

Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Remember that we don't yet know whether Naruto's new abilities will allow him to cut through genjutsu illusions, so logic suggests that Sasuke would pwn him. Why? Because Naruto sucks -- I repeat -- sucks at genjutsu. He's completely vulnerable to even weak genjutsu artists, and he's a blockhead to boot. When you consider that Sasuke can kick almost anyone's butt with ninjutsu (with a few notable exceptions), and that he's got the smarts and mastery of EMS genjutsu to manipulate even the likes of Donzou, the outcome becomes clear.

Now you should ask if logic has anything to do with supernatural anime demigod teenagers...
Jutsu Junkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 09:04 PM   #20
You dont know me
Banned

You dont know me is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Naw as much as Naruto has been upgraded. Sasuke will be double haxxed something like control dimensions or a complete future prediction of Naruto moves.
You dont know me is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
saskue vs naruto