Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ

Battlegrounds HQ The headquarters of the debating area. Introduce yourself here, get to know other Battlegrounds, and discuss the details and events of the BG.

Old 09-19-2010, 12:06 PM   #1
Dio Brando
Chunin Exam Proctor

Dio Brando is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default BG Convo #14: Omae Wa Mo Shindeiru

YouTube:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Dio Brando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 12:12 PM   #2
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: BG Convo #14: Omae Wa Mo Shindeiru

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
321zigzag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 12:13 PM   #3
Dio Brando
Chunin Exam Proctor

Kenshiro make Kamina sh** bricks.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 09-19-2010, 12:14 PM   #4
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

Awards Showcase

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 09-19-2010, 12:19 PM   #5
Dio Brando
Chunin Exam Proctor

http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/609.shtml

Its over Rotom is useless now thanks to this sucka.

Old 09-19-2010, 12:21 PM   #6
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

Awards Showcase

So who is the new female?

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 09-19-2010, 12:22 PM   #7
Dio Brando
Chunin Exam Proctor

Have no idea currently playing the Japanses Black Rom with no Chinese or English patch.

Only beaten the first gym so far. :/

Old 09-19-2010, 12:49 PM   #8
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

Awards Showcase

I just viewed the spoiler image from the next Japanese Pokemon Image.

Pikachu is in some kind of hospital like container.

I guess Pikachu is getting NERRRRFFFFEEEEDD!

Again.

Edit: Actually it looks like it might not be. Also it looks some new female joins named Iris.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Iris_(anime)

And Brock isn't joining this time. The 1st Gym leader is though from Isshu region.

Eh whatever I wonder how long the anime will go on? At least Ash made it to the semi finals this time.

Didn't watch any just a brief read of the bulbapedia was suffice.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 09-19-2010, 12:51 PM   #9
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Does anybody know what happened to Lone Wolf besides me?
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 12:53 PM   #10
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

Awards Showcase

I was the who told you that.

Dio knows, Sasori knows. I think one more person at least but does it matter now?

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 09-19-2010, 01:02 PM   #11
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by 321zigzag3 View Post
I was the who told you that.

Dio knows, Sasori knows. I think one more person at least but does it matter now?
No. Not that. I'm talking about the time that Ono and I debated against him in the Susano'o Arrows not Supersonic thread and he went berserk on us and said that he was going to leave.

Yes, because it was hysterical.
Old 09-19-2010, 01:35 PM   #12
Akatsuki X
Special Jonin Candidate

Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I know why he left.
I was made aware.

I like videos,
I like making videos,

Me and my friends are funny,
we make funny videos.

See where I'm going?

Akatsuki X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 01:47 PM   #13
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
No. Not that. I'm talking about the time that Ono and I debated against him in the Susano'o Arrows not Supersonic thread and he went berserk on us and said that he was going to leave.

Yes, because it was hysterical.
Well he was going to leave anyway.

Actually Ono never debated against him. He only posted one image of a cartoon baby crying admonishing Real Ninja for making such a thread.

I remember that thread it was draining.

But it shows a point unless the author makes some actual general quantifiable evidence its generally not a good idea to make a calculation unless you have good reasons to do so.

Even many in the OBD knows that making calculations is mostly retarded yet they do it anyway.

Which is why Bleach also annoys many people because it technically has no quantifiable feats.

Unless you want to calculate Byakuya's speed feat against Renji from the top of the pillar and Ulquiorra Released speed feats from the top of the pillar against Vizard Ichigo.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 09-19-2010, 01:53 PM   #14
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by 321zigzag3 View Post
Well he was going to leave anyway.

Actually Ono never debated against him. He only posted one image of a cartoon baby crying admonishing Real Ninja for making such a thread.

I remember that thread it was draining.

But it shows a point unless the author makes some actual general quantifiable evidence its generally not a good idea to make a calculation unless you have good reasons to do so.

Even many in the OBD knows that making calculations is mostly retarded yet they do it anyway.

Which is why Bleach also annoys many people because it technically has no quantifiable feats.

Unless you want to calculate Byakuya's speed feat against Renji from the top of the pillar and Ulquiorra Released speed feats from the top of the pillar against Vizard Ichigo.
I know. You told me over pm. :LOS

Ahh, now it's coming back to me. I just don't remember whom it was that was debating against him with me. :zaru

It was more like a comedy act to most actually.

It's justified in its own way. If somebody wants to figure out what the calculations of somebody's speed is because they want to use it to their advantage in a debate that they are anticipating, there should be no reason why you can't calculate, right?

And somehow, people actually do it for fun sometimes. It really depends on what your hobbies are or what you're willing to waste your time on and exactly how much time you're willing to waste.

I don't do them either, I was just making the point that people do.

That's because Kubo sucks.

Either way, almost everyone uses powerscaling for Bleach. It's the only valid way to quantify feats.
Old 09-19-2010, 01:59 PM   #15
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

Awards Showcase

If you want to calculate use something you can base upon. Such as Killerbee's mountain speed in conjunction from Jugo's falling speed.

And try not to be so specific. General range is prefered. Also take in consideration of physics vs the magic implementation. I mean this is shonen mangaka don't always consider physics.

I mean in actuality if Gamabunta weighed over 100 tons which he should in real life would cause som major immediate quaking in the immediate area yet that isn't often shown or never.

So just take it in with stride.

We already had 2 or more supersonic susanoo threads and I expect there will be more.

*shakes head*

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 09-19-2010, 02:09 PM   #16
zebrakiller
Special Jonin Candidate

zebrakiller has completed a tough C-rank mission!zebrakiller has completed a tough C-rank mission!zebrakiller has completed a tough C-rank mission!

i didnt think cloud v. kisame would be such a stomp. speed calcs bother me sometimes.

zebrakiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 02:13 PM   #17
Akatsuki X
Special Jonin Candidate

Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I can't believe that new troll is seriously trying to convince me that Konohamaru can blitz Deva.

Someone please ban him or something.

I like videos,
I like making videos,

Me and my friends are funny,
we make funny videos.

See where I'm going?

Last edited by Akatsuki X; 09-19-2010 at 07:24 PM.
Akatsuki X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 02:21 PM   #18
zebrakiller
Special Jonin Candidate

zebrakiller has completed a tough C-rank mission!zebrakiller has completed a tough C-rank mission!zebrakiller has completed a tough C-rank mission!

which troll would that be?

zebrakiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 03:12 PM   #19
colorles
Banned

colorles is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moviecodec

yeah we in wikipedia
colorles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 03:23 PM   #20
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase