Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

View Poll Results: Which clan would you like to be in ??
Hyuuga 18 21.69%
Uchiha 26 31.33%
Nara 5 6.02%
Akimichi 0 0%
Yamanaka 1 1.20%
Aburame 3 3.61%
Inuzuka 0 0%
Sarutobi 3 3.61%
Senju 18 21.69%
Uzumaki 9 10.84%
Voters: 83. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-17-2011, 06:32 PM   #1
vonshadow
Master Debater

vonshadow has completed a tough C-rank mission!vonshadow has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Strongest Clan in Konoha

Which is the strongest clan in Konoha ???? And which clan would you want to be in ???

Hyuuga
Uchiha
Akimichi
Nara
Yamanaka
Aburame
Inuzuka
Sarutobi
Senju
Uzumaki

Shinobi of The Village Hidden in the Jungle

"Becoming a jinchūriki, you can lose a lot, and your heart goes hollow, but if you got things you don't want to lose, they become a light to follow! The tailed beasts aren't our only source of strength! What was inside our hearts before the monster... shines like a sun, powers us to any length! That's where our true power comes from!" - Killer Bee

" Cool head, agile mind." - Shikaku Nara

Last edited by vonshadow; 11-17-2011 at 06:34 PM.
vonshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 06:36 PM   #2
Isoteen
Chunin

Isoteen saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Strongest Clan in Konoha

Uchiha obviously, as they were planning to take over the village.

Names like Madara, Itachi, Shisui, Sasuke, Danzo, Tobi, and Kakashi spawn from the power of the sharingan.

I don't think I'd like to be a Uchiha though, because they seem to turn evil or suffer quite a bit.

I think I'd like to be in the Yamanaka clan, it would be interesting to be able to invade other people's minds to extract complicated data, as well as the ability to take control of someone's body. Also sending messages through thought is pretty amazing.
Isoteen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 06:39 PM   #3
vonshadow
Master Debater

vonshadow has completed a tough C-rank mission!vonshadow has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
I think I'd like to be in the Yamanaka clan, it would be interesting to be able to read other peoples mind and extract complicated data, as well as the ability to take control of someone's body.
Ya I think the Yamanaka clan is the most under appreciated and least developed clan in the manga. Their ability has great potential. I can see more of them like handling village internal security like ANBU, being sensors and working for the Intelligence and Interrogation Division.

"Becoming a jinchūriki, you can lose a lot, and your heart goes hollow, but if you got things you don't want to lose, they become a light to follow! The tailed beasts aren't our only source of strength! What was inside our hearts before the monster... shines like a sun, powers us to any length! That's where our true power comes from!" - Killer Bee

Old 11-17-2011, 07:01 PM   #4
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Strongest- Uchiha or Senju

Be in- Senju..hehe..Hatake

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
She's one of my psycho's
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 07:02 PM   #5
Isoteen
Chunin

Isoteen saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vonshadow View Post
Ya I think the Yamanaka clan is the most under appreciated and least developed clan in the manga. Their ability has great potential. I can see more of them like handling village internal security like ANBU, being sensors and working for the Intelligence and Interrogation Division.
As we've seen it depends on the user on how well they can control their host.

Sakura broke out of Ino's technique relatively easily.

But she developed further and ninja like her father, the leader of the clan probably could invade most normal ninja, and even the high tiers.
Isoteen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 07:02 PM   #6
vonshadow
Master Debater

Totally forgot about making Hatake a clan.....but do they have any special ability that is unique to them ???

Old 11-17-2011, 07:10 PM   #7
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

No....so far the only known ones are kakashi, his father Sakumo. Barely any info is known about his mother...
But I imagine them to be really intelligent and great shinobi.
And I don't think they have any special ablity. I just put Hatake because I love Kakashi...marry into the clan..hehheh~

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 11-17-2011, 07:12 PM   #8
vonshadow
Master Debater

I think the Hatake clan has some sort of white chakra....maybe not sure. Just speculation after I saw Kakashi using his father's tanto

Old 11-17-2011, 10:39 PM   #9
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Senju, of course, everyone wants their seed for their hax jutsus. Get it? Seed? Cause they use Mokuton!
Spoiler:

But seriously, if their DNA is needed to name bijuu and be able to cast Izanagi... Whoa.

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

BoxHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 11:02 PM   #10
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I think the Hatake clan has some sort of white chakra....maybe not sure. Just speculation after I saw Kakashi using his father's tanto
That was their "White Light Sabre". It emits a while light/trail when swung. It's just a weapon I believe.
Quote:
Originally Posted by boxhead327 View Post
Senju, of course, everyone wants their seed for their hax jutsus. Get it? Seed? Cause they use Mokuton!
Spoiler:

But seriously, if their DNA is needed to name bijuu and be able to cast Izanagi... Whoa.
Yea. Being able to tame the bijuu is a huge advantage. Go senju!!
and i guess Yamato is partially..well, not senju but has their DNA. But he states that his Mokuton is not as strong as the First's.

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 11-18-2011, 03:29 AM   #11
vonshadow
Master Debater

Quote:
Yea. Being able to tame the bijuu is a huge advantage. Go senju!!
and i guess Yamato is partially..well, not senju but has their DNA. But he states that his Mokuton is not as strong as the First's.
Who cares if his Mokuton is not as strong as the First's Mokuton. The fact that he has it and can control it is already good enough

Old 11-18-2011, 03:38 AM   #12
vonshadow
Master Debater

Quote:
But she developed further and ninja like her father, the leader of the clan probably could invade most normal ninja, and even the high tiers.
Well Ino's skill has greatly improved. She could control Kinkaku for awhile and also control two Zetsus simultaneously . As for her father, he could make a Sand Chuunin attack his ally in Part 1.

Old 11-18-2011, 03:51 AM   #13
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
As for her father, he could make a Sand Chuunin attack his ally in Part 1.
Which was pretty much instant.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 04:12 AM   #14
vonshadow
Master Debater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
Which was pretty much instant.
A testament to Inoichi's mastership of his clan's techniques

Old 11-18-2011, 04:14 AM   #15
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Didn't Hiashi say the Hyuga is the strongest clan in Konoha? He even said not to forget it

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
megabbaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 04:22 AM   #16
vonshadow
Master Debater

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
Didn't Hiashi say the Hyuga is the strongest clan in Konoha? He even said not to forget it
Maybe it was at that time. There were no more Uchiha left in the village except for Sasuke. So what he said is kinda true. The Hyuuga clan is the strongest clan in Konoha after the Uchiha massacre.

Old 11-18-2011, 07:44 AM   #17
KibaAndAkamaru
Special Jonin Candidate

KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

I think the senju clan.

KibaAndAkamaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 10:01 AM   #18
Sharingan19
Veteran Chunin

Sharingan19 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharingan19 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharingan19 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharingan19 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharingan19 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Even though i'd love to be in the Uchiha clan i'd say the Senju is the strongest.
Old 11-18-2011, 10:59 AM   #19
vonshadow
Master Debater

Wow everyone wants to be a Senju

Last edited by vonshadow; 11-18-2011 at 11:24 AM.
Old 11-18-2011, 11:02 AM   #20
Sharingan19
Veteran Chunin

Sharingan19 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharingan19 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharingan19 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharingan19 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharingan19 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

^ ^ I only voted Senju based on it being the strongest clan in Konoha. If i was voting to be in an actual clan it would be Uchiha.