Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Forum Games

Forum Games Here users can play their own made-up games -- word games, simple RPG, etc.

Old 03-19-2011, 02:17 AM   #181
Poko-chan
Veteran Chunin

Poko-chan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Rate the outfit of the character above you!

6/10

Kakashi?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

♪♫♪ Lookinto my eyes and accept my dearest apologies.While you're at it, notice my handsome, manly features. ♪♫♪
Poko-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 02:22 AM   #182
Kimimaro Kaguya
Special Jonin Candidate

Kimimaro Kaguya has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kimimaro Kaguya has completed a tough C-rank mission!

0/10
hinata
Kimimaro Kaguya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 02:30 AM   #183
Poko-chan
Veteran Chunin

3/10

Kiba?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

♪♫♪ Lookinto my eyes and accept my dearest apologies.While you're at it, notice my handsome, manly features. ♪♫♪
Old 03-19-2011, 02:32 AM   #184
Kimimaro Kaguya
Special Jonin Candidate

Kimimaro Kaguya has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kimimaro Kaguya has completed a tough C-rank mission!

0/10

pain
Old 03-19-2011, 02:33 AM   #185
Poko-chan
Veteran Chunin

6/10

Konan?

Old 03-19-2011, 02:34 AM   #186
Kimimaro Kaguya
Special Jonin Candidate

2/10 without cloak 10/10 =D

Sasuke
Old 03-19-2011, 02:35 AM   #187
Poko-chan
Veteran Chunin

6/10

Sai?

Old 03-19-2011, 02:37 AM   #188
Kimimaro Kaguya
Special Jonin Candidate

5/10

yamato
Old 03-19-2011, 02:37 AM   #189
Poko-chan
Veteran Chunin

5/10

Ebizu?

Old 03-19-2011, 02:40 AM   #190
Kimimaro Kaguya
Special Jonin Candidate

00000/10

Sage Naruto
Old 03-19-2011, 02:41 AM   #191
Poko-chan
Veteran Chunin

10/10

Konohamaru?

Old 03-19-2011, 02:42 AM   #192
Kimimaro Kaguya
Special Jonin Candidate

0/10

Anbu Kakashi
Old 03-19-2011, 07:55 AM   #193
alex1231
Special Jonin Candidate

alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

9/10

Sakura

alex1231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 07:56 AM   #194
Poko-chan
Veteran Chunin

6/10

Tsunade?

Old 03-19-2011, 08:00 AM   #195
alex1231
Special Jonin Candidate

alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

8/10

Izuna

alex1231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 08:54 AM   #196
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Gai
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 08:56 AM   #197
narutofanatic
Apprentice Genin

narutofanatic is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

5/10

Hidan
Sasuke + emotion = FUNNY!
narutofanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 08:56 AM   #198
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Shino
Old 03-19-2011, 08:58 AM   #199
narutofanatic
Apprentice Genin

narutofanatic is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

7/10

Chouji
Sasuke + emotion = FUNNY!
narutofanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 08:59 AM   #200
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Tsunade

Tags
rate outfit character