Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 09-03-2010, 11:41 AM   #1
Azal
Special Jonin Candidate

Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Send a message via Yahoo to Azal
Default Hollow Rebellion War: Azal vs. Seph

(I see you ready to fight as i draw my sword ready for combat)(i fire a blue cero from the front of you and then one behind you.i fire bala from your left side and your right side)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Azal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 11:55 AM   #2
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Hollow Rebellion War: Azal vs. Seph

Since all his attacks are aimed at one positon, I easly fly upwards and watch as his attacks collide together.I hold my hand out and points it towards him, Hado# 33 Blue Fire, Crash Down. I fire a blue Se at my opponent in a wider area than the #31 spell. I then flash step to teh right of my opponent about 10 ft away.Hado# 54:Abolishing Flames,I Fire a blast of purple spiritual energy that will incinerate him completely if it makes contact.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 03:45 PM   #3
Azal
Special Jonin Candidate

Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
Since all his attacks are aimed at one positon, I easly fly upwards and watch as his attacks collide together.I hold my hand out and points it towards him, Hado# 33 Blue Fire, Crash Down. I fire a blue Se at my opponent in a wider area than the #31 spell. I then flash step to teh right of my opponent about 10 ft away.Hado# 54:Abolishing Flames,I Fire a blast of purple spiritual energy that will incinerate him completely if it makes contact.
(I easily sonido away from the two blasts and then i fire a blue cero at you.I then appear behind you attempting to stab your back)

Old 09-03-2010, 08:13 PM   #4
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

If you could easily sonido away from that last kido from that distance than grimmjow would of been able to dodge that attack also but he couldnt.

Old 09-03-2010, 09:12 PM   #5
Azal
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
If you could easily sonido away from that last kido from that distance than grimmjow would of been able to dodge that attack also but he couldnt.
then i must have misunderstood your attack

Old 09-03-2010, 09:13 PM   #6
Azal
Special Jonin Candidate

wider than hado 31 spell doesnt give me any clue how wide it is

Old 09-03-2010, 09:15 PM   #7
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Awards Showcase

im talking bout 54
that the kido that Tosen used on Grimmjow when he came back to LN after getting beat up by vizard Ichago

Old 09-04-2010, 03:46 PM   #8
Azal
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
im talking bout 54
that the kido that Tosen used on Grimmjow when he came back to LN after getting beat up by vizard Ichago
um grimmjow was caught off guard from what i remember