Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 09-02-2010, 05:36 PM   #21
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Rebellion War! Devroux vs Kejon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devroux View Post
>.> "Kejon. Why must you make me act so violently? But since you cannot be persuaded with words I will do my best to prove to you that fighting only brings pain."
Swinging my sword off my shoulder and down in front of me the 2 ribbons that were acting as the sheath peel off and hang from the hand guard. I shunpo so I am 100 feet from him. Using my left hand I pull it over my face leaving a hollow mask in its place. The hollow mask only covers my left eye and down across the left side of my face. I then pull my left hand across my stomach. As my hand passes over a large mouth with large, pointy teeth is left behind. With the completion of my hollow mas I point my sword at Kejon I say, "I hope you're ready. Here I come!"
"Hado 54- Haien!" I fire a purple blast of reiatsu that will incinerate its target at my opponent. I then sonido behind him swinging my blade downwards hoping to end this fight with a simple slash. The length of my blade will keep me a safe distance away. I then sonido to the rooftop of a house 50 feet away.
Yelling down at my opponent I say, "Please stop Kejon! Before I get serious." >\./<
I enjoy seeing you this way. Words mean nothing to me right now. What do you know about pain? I'll tell you what nothing at all. [Watching you shunpo away from me. I see you bring out your mask right away. Hearing you say a Hado. I smile saying.] Yami dōmu! [A dark wall forms behind me stopping your attack. As you swing your blade towards me. Quickly I draw my Zanp out. Blocking your attack with it I see you appear on a rooftop.] Don’t make me laugh. I want to kill you that is all.] I advance soindo in front of you. Looking into your eyes I say.] I hate holding back so I'm going 2nd release right away. Show the darkness of the world. Let him feel the hatred of the world. Both rule over the world I'll show you the ture power. Kill him Nikushimi wa, yami no kami! [A huge amount of reiatsu flows out of my body. Pushing you back away from me. A dust cloud forms around me from the building below me breaking away. Walking out of the cloud you can see my body has changed. It's all black my right hand is formed like a demon claw. My left hand is still the same. As black wings form on my back. Flicking them I appear in front of you. Looking into your eyes I smile saying.] It's time for the end young one!] You feel claws cutting into your heart.] It's only bloodlust nothing to worry about. [I bring up my right hand pointing my finger at you I say.] Yami dōmu! [As a black dome forms around use both. I jump back away from you saying.] This is my world now young one.] [All you can see is darkness around you. I flick my wings again appearing in front of you saying.] Yami no shi kurō! [Black mist forms around my right hand. As I fire my claw up towards your heart. Aiming to kill you right away. If your hit the mist will eat away your body. Bringing up my left hand I point it towards your head saying.] Nikushimi Cero! [The cero forms around my arm. Firing it off at you it breaks down into five small ceros. Each cero moves at hypersonic speed. They also explode on contact with anything. Quickly I harden my herrio just in case I do hit you.]
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Spoiler:

kejon16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 05:42 PM   #22
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Kejon you stud. Love the move. Let me counter now.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Devroux is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 06:38 PM   #23
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I quoted your thing and it screwed up my post. I'll retype it later. I have homeword to do.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 09-02-2010, 07:10 PM   #24
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Kejon you stud. Love the move. Let me counter now.
Yup I'm a super stud! Really that's not even full power yet. I'll be waiting for your counter then.
YouTube:
src="

Spoiler:

Old 09-02-2010, 08:46 PM   #25
Devroux

Awards Showcase

"Kejon. If you insist on fighting then I will go easy no more. I'll try not to let him take over."
As my opponent begins to recite a long incantation I realize what he's doing. "Bifurcate, Ribon!" When I say this a large orb of air circles around me obscuring view of me. When the wind goes away I am revealed with a new zanpaktou. It now has a 10 foot blade that is a foot wide and an inch thick, and has a 2 foot hilt. It now weighs over a ton so to help me swing it with ease 3 more ribbons extend from my sleeve and wrap around the hilt.
"Kejon. You don't want to travel down this path." I feel a pain in my heart but see nothing piercing it. Relizing this I now know that there is no real danger. As a black dome covers my field of view I see nothing outside my current battle. Kejon appears in front of me with a black mist covering his arm. As he swings upwards I sonido 50 feet behind him. When he fires a cero that splits into 5 my coat recieves a gaping hole in the back as ribbons spill forth. 5 extend outwards to hit the ceros and the rest embalm me. I am then sent from the smoke with the force of the resulting explosions but am unharmed do to my embalming. "Kejon. Again I will say this. You do not want to travel down this road. There will be nothing but pain. Bakudo 26- Kyokko!" Bending the light around me I completely hide all signs of my presence. I sonido behind my opponent swinging my blade down over my head with enough force to cut through a kido barrier and bifurcate my opponent. I then sonido 50 feet back to charge a cero.

Spoiler:
I am swinging my sword with one hand. Wait until I use kendo. And Ribon has a mind of his own. I have control but he saves me often times.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 09-02-2010, 08:50 PM   #26
Devroux

Awards Showcase

My best effort at "walls of text" will commence next turn.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 09-02-2010, 09:37 PM   #27
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

Quote:
"Kejon. If you insist on fighting then I will go easy no more. I'll try not to let him take over."
As my opponent begins to recite a long incantation I realize what he's doing. "Bifurcate, Ribon!" When I say this a large orb of air circles around me obscuring view of me. When the wind goes away I am revealed with a new zanpaktou. It now has a 10 foot blade that is a foot wide and an inch thick, and has a 2 foot hilt. It now weighs over a ton so to help me swing it with ease 3 more ribbons extend from my sleeve and wrap around the hilt.
"Kejon. You don't want to travel down this path." I feel a pain in my heart but see nothing piercing it. Relizing this I now know that there is no real danger. As a black dome covers my field of view I see nothing outside my current battle. Kejon appears in front of me with a black mist covering his arm. As he swings upwards I sonido 50 feet behind him. When he fires a cero that splits into 5 my coat recieves a gaping hole in the back as ribbons spill forth. 5 extend outwards to hit the ceros and the rest embalm me. I am then sent from the smoke with the force of the resulting explosions but am unharmed do to my embalming. "Kejon. Again I will say this. You do not want to travel down this road. There will be nothing but pain. Bakudo 26- Kyokko!" Bending the light around me I completely hide all signs of my presence. I sonido behind my opponent swinging my blade down over my head with enough force to cut through a kido barrier and bifurcate my opponent. I then sonido 50 feet back to charge a cero.

Spoiler:
I am swinging my sword with one hand. Wait until I use kendo. And Ribon has a mind of his own. I have control but he saves me often times.
Nice!!!
Lol, I don't know how you can see my claws.
You can't see my at all.
I'll let it pass right now.
Wait till you see my Zanp!!
YouTube:
src="

Spoiler:

Old 09-02-2010, 09:42 PM   #28
Devroux

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by kejon16 View Post
Nice!!!
Lol, I don't know how you can see my claws.
You can't see my at all.
I'll let it pass right now.
Wait till you see my Zanp!!
I'm blind? I didn't know that. I just figured it was like a large cage.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 09-02-2010, 09:45 PM   #29
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

All you can see is darkness. I don't think you can see me in the darkness. I'm just as black as the darkness. Like I said before I'll let it pass.
YouTube:
src="

Spoiler:

Old 09-02-2010, 09:47 PM   #30
Devroux

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by kejon16 View Post
All you can see is darkness. I don't think you can see me in the darkness. I'm just as black as the darkness. Like I said before I'll let it pass.
Alright thanks. I'll fix it in my next counter. I already have a way of defending against it.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 09-02-2010, 09:47 PM   #31
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

hmm not a bad incantation for your release kejon but i think my 2nd releases is better lol it even has a special name
espada #0 of the escudo arrancar
I am the wayward espada, the embodiment of madness

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

And you're calling Jun an amateur? JUN of all people? The Jun who could possibly solo everyone? and YES,he can destroy you
for once someone gets it right
junchurikioftheleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 10:49 PM   #32
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

Quote:

Spoiler:
Oh, it’s time for my other new move!!!

Oh, you think little of me. Hatred is me I rule over it. I can feel the darkness of the world. Don't speak to me as you’re the wise one. I will show you the really pain and hatred of this world. It's time to end this young one. [Watching you jump back away from me. I hear you saying something. With a smile on my face I release a small orb around me. Doing this I can sense your body. Even if you do hide everything. I can feel you appear behind me right away.] My reflects are very fast giving time to react.] I can feel you appear behind me. Grabbing my Zanp with my right hand. I spin around bringing my blade upwards. As I swing my blade a dark mist forms around the blade. The mist hardens around my blade. Adding more power to it and cutting ability.] My blade is about 10ft long. The hilt of it is round. Kind of like a short rod thing. My right hand is very strong thanks to my demon arm. I swing my blade with ease all the time. My mist is really weird though. I can't really control it at all. But right now the mist is doing this. I can harden the mist making it stronger than before. My blade is also very strong and sharp.] I flick my wings leaving an AI in my place. My body appears at the top of the dome. Looking down towards you I say.] Pain is now!] Bring my blade into the air. The dome around us disappears forming into my blade. The blade starts to glow very dark. I smile saying.]

Hatred and pain are the same thing. I feel I can show you this power. Your good I must say. Why do you think I wanted to become Espada #4? It's time everyone see the real me. Why I should rule over the Espada. Well it's time to end things. Bring the pain and hatred of the world together. Show it all to him Yami no arashi!] The sky above me starts to change. Darkness starts to cover the city around use.] It's not like the dome though. Also the dome is gone now anyways.] Blots of black lighting start to shoot down towards the city. As a lighting blot hits my blade. My reiatsu shoots off the chart. I swing my blade downwards towards you. Black spikes start to shoot out of the blade towards you. Millions of them fly towards you. Aiming to kill you with the spikes. I flick my wings again disappearing form view. You can't sense my body anymore. I move very fast right now.] I can do this because of the lightning bolt. I can use it to become very fast.] I appear in front of you. Bring up my left hand I say.] Dāku kōshō!] A circle forms around my palm. I fire it out towards your chest. It moves at hypersonic speed. If you’re hit with the circle. Black marks would start to appear around you body. Once that happens you won't be able to move at all. Flicking my wings again I disappear before the spikes get to close. I appear in the distance walking off.] It's over for you little one. I'm sorry about this but I had to do it.] A tear fly’s down my face as I wait for your move.]

YouTube:
src="

Spoiler:

Old 09-03-2010, 05:52 PM   #33
Devroux

Awards Showcase

Am I still blind or can I see now?
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 09-03-2010, 05:53 PM   #34
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

You can see now.
YouTube:
src="

Spoiler:

Old 09-03-2010, 07:03 PM   #35
Devroux

Awards Showcase

"Kejon! I don't think I am better than you! Just more sensible. But if you think you can lead the Escudo then in the name of Queen Hally I shall rip you apart!" As my opponent raises his blade above his head I see the dome start to shrink and disappear within his sword. "This will end now Kejon! Bankai!" The ribbons from my back shoot out encasing me in a large, rotating sphere. The sphere shrinks and tightens around me. It forms into a new trenchcoat that is still black but has become smooth and reflective as well. The bottom hem of the coat is straight but has hardened to form a long blade that can leave severe scrathes in diamond. My other trenchcoat now dangles in my grasp. My blade has shrunk forming a 2-bladed vortex with the handle residing in the center.
As my opponent swings his sword he releases a million spikes at me and then appears in front of me attempting to shoot something at me. I sonido 70 feet away leaving my old trenchcoat as an AI to take all the damage from the spikes and the blast from his hand.
Now standing a ways away I start rotating the blade in my hand; the handle staying still. Hauling my hand backwards I throw my new sword like a frisbee. It moves at hypersonic speeds right from the start but is rotating so fast it parts the air as it moves creating less air resistance making it move faster. When the sword gets within 50 feet of its target a ribbon will shoot out that attempts to ensnare the opponent then drags the sword in to deliver a fatal blow if it hits. As soon as I release the sword I hold out both my hands. Ribbons form a ball in each hand and I throw these too at my opponent. When they get within 20 feet of their target they too will attempt to ensnare the opponet. Although when these hit something they explode creating a rotating sphere of wind that will shred whatever gets caught within the sphere.

My stuff keeps not posting. It's pissing me off.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 09-04-2010, 10:39 PM   #36
Devroux

Awards Showcase

Bump.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 09-11-2010, 09:41 PM   #37
Devroux

Awards Showcase

*bump again*
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 09-14-2010, 05:20 PM   #38
Devroux

Awards Showcase

Bump.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 09-14-2010, 05:26 PM   #39
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Bumpo. Come on ppl respond.
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
If you leave this thing dies.
Plain and simple.
I, Lord Killsworth Edvund the Third, you, and Jeniphonse Malimaron (Spleen) are all that is left of the old verse. Spleen has one foot out of the door already.
When you leave, this world goes in the drain.
So think wisely of when you decide to end a tradition of glory. You're all thats left.
Hally is offline   Reply With Quote