Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 09-02-2010, 03:50 PM   #1
Dark A. Jeagerjaquez
Genin
Formerly Must_Kill_Sasuke

Dark A. Jeagerjaquez has completed a tough C-rank mission!Dark A. Jeagerjaquez has completed a tough C-rank mission!Dark A. Jeagerjaquez has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Dark vs MysticGoten

BFV,GMer redoes move,Right next to Las Noches,20 meters apart
Battle Theme I guess: oh i dont know... how bout this

I go 1st

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Dark A. Jeagerjaquez; 09-02-2010 at 03:53 PM.
Dark A. Jeagerjaquez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 03:50 PM   #2
MysticGoten
Special Jonin Candidate

MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Dark vs MysticGoten

Noo, you go first!
MysticGoten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 03:51 PM   #3
Dark A. Jeagerjaquez
Genin

Dark A. Jeagerjaquez has completed a tough C-rank mission!Dark A. Jeagerjaquez has completed a tough C-rank mission!Dark A. Jeagerjaquez has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Oh fine,fine

/fires a simple bala at you

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 09-02-2010, 03:51 PM   #4
MysticGoten
Special Jonin Candidate

MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

That does not count!
Old 09-02-2010, 03:54 PM   #5
Dark A. Jeagerjaquez
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticGoten View Post
That does not count!
/sigh

I soar high above you and fire down a bala.As the bala goes down,It splits into 4 parts,and each part spins,making themselves like blades spinning,which will cut straight through you

(btw added battle theme)

Old 09-02-2010, 04:00 PM   #6
MysticGoten
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Must_Kill_Sasuke View Post
/sigh

I soar high above you and fire down a bala.As the bala goes down,It splits into 4 parts,and each part spins,making themselves like blades spinning,which will cut straight through you

(btw added battle theme)
I scream and run for cover.

I look up and fire three balas to counter the four raining down like bombs above me. To block the fourth, I infuse Spirital Pressure into my fist and leap at the bala, punching it straight back at you, then continue to Sonido behind you, hands up, about to strike you toward the ground.
Old 09-02-2010, 04:10 PM   #7
Dark A. Jeagerjaquez
Genin

Quote:
I scream and run for cover.

I look up and fire three balas to counter the four raining down like bombs above me. To block the fourth, I infuse Spirital Pressure into my fist and leap at the bala, punching it straight back at you, then continue to Sonido behind you, hands up, about to strike you toward the ground.
While my own bala comes at me,I increase my special burning SP all around me,and the bala will wither away.As you appear behind me,the SP would still be up,and it would burn you severly,which should slow you down.If it doesn't,nevertheless i still attempt to kick you in the gut,which will send you flying.From the kick,I would leave my special burning SP onto you,but I would quickly switch it to another variation of my SP,paralyzing SP.

Old 09-02-2010, 04:14 PM   #8
MysticGoten
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
While my own bala comes at me,I increase my special burning SP all around me,and the bala will wither away.As you appear behind me,the SP would still be up,and it would burn you severly,which should slow you down.If it doesn't,nevertheless i still attempt to kick you in the gut,which will send you flying.From the kick,I would leave my special burning SP onto you,but I would quickly switch it to another variation of my SP,paralyzing SP.
A flash of light occurs the moment I appear behind you. I scream and begin to fall to the ground burned, eyes closed. But I can feel you coming, and at the last moment I smile with joy as I throw my palm into your face. My hands still were infused with Spiritual Pressure, and didn't barely got burned!
"Die!"
I release a cero.
Old 09-02-2010, 04:24 PM   #9
Dark A. Jeagerjaquez
Genin

Quote:
A flash of light occurs the moment I appear behind you. I scream and begin to fall to the ground burned, eyes closed. But I can feel you coming, and at the last moment I smile with joy as I through my palm into your face. My hands still were infused with Spiritual Pressure, and didn't barely got burned!
"Die!"
I release a cero.
as you are about to fire the cero,My burning SP takes act,and Gathers completly around me,but more along my skull.When you acually do fire the cero,the Burning SP "attacks" the Cero,slamming down in it and taking it apart little by little,but I still go flying away,but with almost no injuries.I then draw a knife from the black belt holding up my hamaka,and as I pull it out,it transforms into a scimitar,and the blade is bent to almost look like a question mark.

No,this isn't my Zanpakuto(s),You have to prove to me that you are worthy to see them.

I then Advanced Sonido right behind you.This advanced Sonido is much,much different.IT is about 7 times faster than a regular Sonido.As I appear behind you,i gentelly ash down your spinal cord,making a thin cut.Into the cut goes my Paralyzing SP,which travels to your brain,and it commands your own brain to tell your muscles to stop moving,as the SP travels to each muscle with the electrical charges.As this is going on,i pinpont where your heart is with my SP,and place my hand on your back,sending out a blast of energy through your back and out your chest,completly wiping out anything in your ribcage.

Old 09-02-2010, 04:24 PM   #10
Dark A. Jeagerjaquez
Genin

Oh,and if I don't say all that attempt crap,it's an implied attempt.I'm used to the old way

Old 09-02-2010, 04:37 PM   #11
MysticGoten
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
as you are about to fire the cero,My burning SP takes act,and Gathers completly around me,but more along my skull.When you acually do fire the cero,the Burning SP "attacks" the Cero,slamming down in it and taking it apart little by little,but I still go flying away,but with almost no injuries.I then draw a knife from the black belt holding up my hamaka,and as I pull it out,it transforms into a scimitar,and the blade is bent to almost look like a question mark.

No,this isn't my Zanpakuto(s),You have to prove to me that you are worthy to see them.

I then Advanced Sonido right behind you.This advanced Sonido is much,much different.IT is about 7 times faster than a regular Sonido.As I appear behind you,i gentelly ash down your spinal cord,making a thin cut.Into the cut goes my Paralyzing SP,which travels to your brain,and it commands your own brain to tell your muscles to stop moving,as the SP travels to each muscle with the electrical charges.As this is going on,i pinpont where your heart is with my SP,and place my hand on your back,sending out a blast of energy through your back and out your chest,completly wiping out anything in your ribcage.
I reach behind me to find Dark standing thre, reaping down with his little knife. I give a cry and fall, beginning to feel the slightest bit of remorse. I begin to move my arm, when I realize that it won't work! I panic as the ground gets closer. Getting desperate, I stab myself in the arm with my nails and release charges of non-painful Spirital Pressure, neutralizing the Paralyzing Spirital Pressure and freeing me. I catch myself just before I smash into the floor, and bounce back at Dark, only to find him behind me once again. I grit my teeth and pour Spiritual Pressure into my hand right at him, accidently knocking away a blast that would've killed me for sure. I yell and attempt to uppercut you with my fist!
"Hyaa!"

And, also, I thought you can't do what you did. I can't find where Hally said it, but she definitely said, "You cannot hit your opponent" in the way you did with your little knife. She said you can't 'hit' me, you have to 'try' to hit me. On top of that, because you had the move afterward, I don't think I coulda blocked.
Isn't that illegal?
Old 09-02-2010, 04:52 PM   #12
Dark A. Jeagerjaquez
Genin

Quote:
I reach behind me to find Dark standing thre, reaping down with his little knife. I give a cry and fall, beginning to feel the slightest bit of remorse. I begin to move my arm, when I realize that it won't work! I panic as the ground gets closer. Getting desperate, I stab myself in the arm with my nails and release charges of non-painful Spirital Pressure, neutralizing the Paralyzing Spirital Pressure and freeing me. I catch myself just before I smash into the floor, and bounce back at Dark, only to find him behind me once again. I grit my teeth and pour Spiritual Pressure into my hand right at him, accidently knocking away a blast that would've killed me for sure. I yell and attempt to uppercut you with my fist!
"Hyaa!"
As you try to uppercut me,i quickly lit my right leg up,kicking your arm away,which would protect me from the uppercut.In intense speed I then send one punch to your stomach,but i then try to start punching you all over the torso with more intense speed,making my fists basically flash as they hit your stomach,and I try to send another blast through your stomach,which will send you flying with a hole in your stomach.

Old 09-02-2010, 04:59 PM   #13
MysticGoten
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
As you try to uppercut me,i quickly lit my right leg up,kicking your arm away,which would protect me from the uppercut.In intense speed I then send one punch to your stomach,but i then try to start punching you all over the torso with more intense speed,making my fists basically flash as they hit your stomach,and I try to send another blast through your stomach,which will send you flying with a hole in your stomach.