Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

View Poll Results: Best Sex-Ed Sensei?
Kakashi 57 18.57%
Jiraiya 89 28.99%
Tsunade 19 6.19%
Anko 33 10.75%
Ebisu 5 1.63%
Iruka 7 2.28%
Orochimaru 7 2.28%
Asuma 5 1.63%
Kurenai 16 5.21%
Gai-sensei 13 4.23%
3rd Hokage 1 0.33%
Akatsuki members 33 10.75%
Yamato 4 1.30%
Other sensei not mentioned 1 0.33%
Other charater (not a sensei) not mentioned 17 5.54%
Voters: 307. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-22-2009, 07:27 PM   #1
The Anbu's Fiery Rose
Chunin

The Anbu's Fiery Rose is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Who would be the best sex-ed sensei? ***KEEP APPROPRIATE***

I cracked up when I thought of this idea. (Please don't ask me how I got it, I don't know myself! ) But anyways, you know the question: Who would be the best sex-ed sensei?

Yeah, this could be between the actual sensei of Naruto or just all the characters. You guys choose. I expect some pretty interesting answers. Just remember to keep it appropriate!

*We don't need to know how, just who!*

If you had to take the "gentler" approach, I would probably go with Iruka, I guess. So I suppose that would be my choice for the best sex-ed sensei because I'm thinking of the poor children who have to go through this...ehm, unusual lecture.

If it had to be the "vulgar" approach, it would DEFINITELY be Hidan. (Oh god, the children!!! )

And just to be funny, I would think it would be Kakashi or Anko.

Finally, creepy approach...Yeah, Orochimaru, hands down.

The Anbu's Fiery Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 07:32 PM   #2
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare
Default Re: Who would be the best sex-ed sensei? ***KEEP APPROPRIATE***

I read a fan fic where Kurenai taught this, and Shikamaru and Ino started making out *Vomit* she made everyone demonstrate. I would have to say that Iruka would be bad for this, because he is too...gentle? I think a good sensei for this would be Kakashi, because he would just say what needs to be said, and continue on the path if life. Or Tsunade, how fricken' hilarious would that be!! "Listen Up!!! This is a girl *points out a chart* and this is a boy *points to another chart* When they 'bond' and the boy gets veeeeeeeery happy, babies get made after cooking for nine months." She would obviously be more blunt, just explaining that she would get the "facts" over with. I would have said what I really think she would say, but there are kids on this forum!!!!!

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.
Nick Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 07:33 PM   #3
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via AIM to takuya

to make it funny jariaya
uncomfortable kakashi
and really awkward for him iruka
to make it really funny hidan it would have so much cussing
Old 06-22-2009, 07:34 PM   #4
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

jariaya would be so pervy doing the lesson tsunade would come in and beat him senseless
Old 06-22-2009, 07:34 PM   #5
dragonjinchuriki dj
Special Jonin Candidate

dragonjinchuriki dj is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to dragonjinchuriki dj

id say jiraya ebisu or kakashi
dragonjinchuriki dj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 07:39 PM   #6
The Anbu's Fiery Rose
Chunin

The Anbu's Fiery Rose is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Tasogare View Post
I read a fan fic where Kurenai taught this, and Shikamaru and Ino started making out *Vomit* she made everyone demonstrate. I would have to say that Iruka would be bad for this, because he is too...gentle? I think a good sensei for this would be Kakashi, because he would just say what needs to be said, and continue on the path if life. Or Tsunade, how fricken' hilarious would that be!! "Listen Up!!! This is a girl *points out a chart* and this is a boy *points to another chart* When they 'bond' and the boy gets veeeeeeeery happy, babies get made after cooking for nine months." She would obviously be more blunt, just explaining that she would get the "facts" over with. I would have said what I really think she would say, but there are kids on this forum!!!!!
*bursts out laughing* I could see Tsunade doing that! I think I would be at that sex-ed lecture just to hear her say that! And yes, I think it's a good thing we don't go into those "facts"!

Kurenai teaching sex-ed? *grabs nearby trashcan just in case* That's a bit disturbing...Making everyone demonstrate? Wow.

Hahaha...Iruka might actually feel too out of place. He never seems to know any of this stuff. I guess you could say he's a bit too..."innocent" in that regard. Then again, in the first episodes of the original Naruto, he did get nosebleeds! And that was always hilarious!
Old 06-22-2009, 07:42 PM   #7
The Anbu's Fiery Rose
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by takuya View Post
jariaya would be so pervy doing the lesson tsunade would come in and beat him senseless
You can always count on Tsunade to beat Jiraiya senseless! I think it would be pretty good timing, considering what resources he has. The poor kids in that room...They'll be scarred for life! Whether it's the intense violence or the lecture, they won't escape without bad mental images.
Old 06-22-2009, 07:45 PM   #8
Kuroda Taishi
Banned

Kuroda Taishi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I would!
Kuroda Taishi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 07:46 PM   #9
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

you should keep this to your self. some of the poeple regaster is young and so on.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by zerosameri; 07-26-2009 at 12:18 AM.
zerosameri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 07:48 PM   #10
The Anbu's Fiery Rose
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroda Taishi View Post
I would!
Be disturbed? Yeah, I think anyone would! (i'm hoping that's what you're talking about, lol)
Old 06-22-2009, 07:50 PM   #11
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Anko... for some reason I see her as a teacher for this kind of stuff.

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 07:50 PM   #12
The Anbu's Fiery Rose
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post
this post is very Inaporperit. you should keep this to your self. some of the poeple regaster is young and so on.
Well, I guess we can remove it then. That, or change the title to something even more appropriate. To be honest, I've seen a few worst posts on here. But whatever the mods and you wish, I don't want any kids getting an early wake-up call on this.
Old 06-22-2009, 07:52 PM   #13
The Anbu's Fiery Rose
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuromaki View Post
Anko... for some reason I see her as a teacher for this kind of stuff.
There's actually a fanart on that somewhere on deviantart...It doesn't show anything (thank god), but it does involve Iruka...
Old 06-22-2009, 07:52 PM   #14
Kuroda Taishi
Banned

Kuroda Taishi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Anbu's Fiery Rose View Post
Be disturbed? Yeah, I think anyone would! (i'm hoping that's what you're talking about, lol)
Yes, be very disturbed
Kuroda Taishi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 07:59 PM   #15
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Anbu's Fiery Rose View Post
There's actually a fanart on that somewhere on deviantart...It doesn't show anything (thank god), but it does involve Iruka...
Oh, I remember seeing that!

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 08:01 PM   #16
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

maybe guy would make a good teacher cuz he wouldnt be uncomfortable about it and he probably wont get to indept but give a good lesson
Old 06-22-2009, 08:01 PM   #17
The Anbu's Fiery Rose
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuromaki View Post
Oh, I remember seeing that!
All I can say is poor, poor Iruka
Old 06-22-2009, 08:03 PM   #18
The Anbu's Fiery Rose
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by takuya View Post
maybe guy would make a good teacher cuz he wouldnt be uncomfortable about it and he probably wont get to indept but give a good lesson
He would probably make it so you don't understand with all the adding in of 'Youthfulness" or something of the sort. But yeah, I think he would be good too. I think Rock Lee would be the only one to understand what Gai would be talking about.
Old 06-22-2009, 08:04 PM   #19
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.
Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Gaara heheheehehe

Luna Mikazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 08:04 PM   #20
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

naruto would probably be the worst cuz he might teach and show the class his pervy jutsu which would prolly scarred the students for life they would be scarred but they'd either be scared or think its funny when sakura comes in and punches him thru a wall

Tags
anime, interesting, naruto, sensei, sex-ed