Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 06-22-2009, 07:47 PM   #21
Candice Uchiha
Apprentice Genin

Candice Uchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Hot Spring(Spa)

ok this is my thread if i dnt know u get out of here,luna leaversa hinata leave or ill tlk to the mode
Candice Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 07:48 PM   #22
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

ahh to much crying

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 07:48 PM   #23
2hyper4u AKA Sloth
Special Jonin Candidate

2hyper4u AKA Sloth is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to 2hyper4u AKA Sloth

please can Luna stay? she's my senpai and she is very sweet
ask anyone!
Violets are #0000FF
All of my Base
Are belong to you</poem>

Stalk Me?:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

♀ + ♀ = ♥ ; ♀ + ♂ = ♥ ; ♂ + ♂ = ♥
You fall in love with a person, not their gender.
2hyper4u AKA Sloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 07:48 PM   #24
Lou!e
Special Jonin Candidate

Lou!e is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to Lou!e

Oh Brandon Stoughton Is so hot he is the womanizer in britney spears video womanizer. HE IS SO TOO DAMN PRETTY!
Lou!e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 07:48 PM   #25
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

what the crap come on u got to be kiddening me *walks out*

Old 06-22-2009, 07:49 PM   #26
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.
Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2hyper4u AKA Sloth View Post
*hugs and starts crying* I had a bad day senpai *cries more*
Awww tell me about it.

I did too

So what happened? *arm on shoulder*

Luna Mikazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 07:50 PM   #27
Lou!e
Special Jonin Candidate

Lou!e is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to Lou!e

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSAHinataSpringbokF1 View Post
Are you talking about McLaren driver Lewis Hamilton?
Uh-huh.
Lou!e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 07:51 PM   #28
2hyper4u AKA Sloth
Special Jonin Candidate

2hyper4u AKA Sloth is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to 2hyper4u AKA Sloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna Mikazuki View Post
Awww tell me about it.

I did too

So what happened? *arm on shoulder*
lets just say me and my mom aren't agreeing and it ended with lots of yelling, cussing, and crying
Violets are #0000FF
All of my Base
Are belong to you</poem>

Stalk Me?:

♀ + ♀ = ♥ ; ♀ + ♂ = ♥ ; ♂ + ♂ = ♥
You fall in love with a person, not their gender.
2hyper4u AKA Sloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 07:51 PM   #29
Candice Uchiha
Apprentice Genin

luna can stay but hinata must leave,anyway come back jeremy,its fine u dnt have to leave,plzz come sit down bside me
Old 06-22-2009, 07:51 PM   #30
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Awards Showcase

hwy candice did my bro pm u bout the sensi thing

Old 06-22-2009, 07:52 PM   #31
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Awards Showcase

*walks back in* ok then *sits down*

Old 06-22-2009, 07:53 PM   #32
Candice Uchiha
Apprentice Genin

no but i think hes mad at me bcuz i said i wasnt gonna date him and thats wat the ? was wasnt it
Old 06-22-2009, 07:53 PM   #33
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Okay fine I'll leave
Bye

Old 06-22-2009, 07:54 PM   #34
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Awards Showcase

umm witch bro are u talking bout zeek or sai's bro??

Old 06-22-2009, 07:54 PM   #35
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Awards Showcase

Oh yay

Old 06-22-2009, 07:55 PM   #36
Candice Uchiha
Apprentice Genin

oh so sai's bro like me 2,*loosens bikini bra strap *tell me more

Last edited by Candice Uchiha; 06-22-2009 at 07:57 PM.
Old 06-22-2009, 07:56 PM   #37
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Awards Showcase

ahh im going to kill hm he is trying to cheat on my cuz ahhhhh

Old 06-22-2009, 07:56 PM   #38
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2hyper4u AKA Sloth View Post
lets just say me and my mom aren't agreeing and it ended with lots of yelling, cussing, and crying
Thats happened to me before all the time

All I can say is you need my and other people support right now

So I am here

Old 06-22-2009, 07:56 PM   #39
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Awards Showcase

wait what no gosh im so confussed witch bro is mad at u??

Old 06-22-2009, 07:57 PM   #40
Candice Uchiha
Apprentice Genin

jeremy he like me 2 if he does tell me*loosen bikini bra strap more*