Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 09-01-2010, 08:35 PM   #1
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Default Captaon Seph vs Naru

You go first

you know the restrictions

location umm.....idc

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 03:12 PM   #2
-Naruto-
Special Jonin Candidate

-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Captaon Seph vs Naru

sorry for the delay, i had a move made but my itouch lost connection at the last possible moment, so i went to sleep.

location: a desert-terrain area, there are small dunes and lots of seele schneider lying around at random, as this was once a battlefield. it is just dunes and such, no real cover as the dunes are really small hill things >.>

I continue to walk forward, before taking a sip of water, well at least it wasn't like yesterday, the sandstorm was a real pain in the A. i would continue my way forward, until i came across an sp, quickly i track it to the exact location while hiding my sp as soon as i had sense it, if you don't know, quincy are better at sensing sp, so i should be able to sense you first and hide my sp completely from you without you knowing.

It appears as though the SR is walking opposite of me without even noticing me. quickly, i shoot an arrow straight at his back, this new and sudden sp at such a fast rate should allow me to hirenkyaku behind you as you will hopefully turn, and stab you with my bow, as spikes extended from it, holding you in place, is i release 1,200 arrows out of the bow at a quick pace, hopefully killing you, the bow had also grown spikes in such a way that it could block a sword strike from most angles. i then hirenkyaku a good distance away to see if i killed something
I change my mind. I want to submit a different one.
-Naruto- is offline   Reply With Quote