Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 09-01-2010, 07:41 PM   #1
-Naruto-
Special Jonin Candidate

-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Naru the Quincy vs. Anbu the Captain

weather: mid 80's with a very nice breeze
knowledge: only know names of opponent and what they are (ex: i am quincy, you are SR)

Anbu goes first
I change my mind. I want to submit a different one.
-Naruto- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 07:42 PM   #2
Anbu Leader

Anbu Leader is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Naru the Quincy vs. Anbu the Captain

Woohoo!
I'm just gonna copy and paste from my other fights cause I hate going first.
Anbu Leader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 07:43 PM   #3
-Naruto-
Special Jonin Candidate

-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

lol that is fine.
Old 09-01-2010, 07:43 PM   #4
Anbu Leader

First move -

As I've made an a agreement with Naruto for a quick but epic battle. As I get ready for this epic battle I place my zanpaktou inside its sythe. I then place my 7th Division Captain cloat on top of my regular Soul Reaper uniform but not putting arm through the sleeves. As I walk out of my cabinet and appear on on picked location.
I stare at my opponent as I then raise my right hand and place it over my chest and close my eyes for 1-2 seconds when I opened them my eyes changed color into a hole black eye only showing a red pupil. As I'm in this form my physical attacks/deffence are stronger then usual. As I see opponent across this beautiful field I stare at him as then a flash goes out in the middle of my chest and next thing we know I appear in back of you in motion of swinging my sword attempting to strike him towards his neck but with a tremendous power and rage behind it. If blocked will push opponent a little bit back.

---------

Also: I planted all my SP into my physical attack and def-fence so when it comes to physical I think I should be stronger then opponent.
Old 09-01-2010, 07:44 PM   #5
-Naruto-
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

my zanpaktou inside its sythe.

^ quick thing, do you mean sheath/scabbard?
Old 09-01-2010, 07:46 PM   #6
Anbu Leader

I'm sorry seath..
/such a dummy
Old 09-01-2010, 07:49 PM   #7
-Naruto-
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anbu Leader View Post
First move -

As I've made an a agreement with Naruto for a quick but epic battle. As I get ready for this epic battle I place my zanpaktou inside its sythe. I then place my 7th Division Captain cloat on top of my regular Soul Reaper uniform but not putting arm through the sleeves. As I walk out of my cabinet and appear on on picked location.
I stare at my opponent as I then raise my right hand and place it over my chest and close my eyes for 1-2 seconds when I opened them my eyes changed color into a hole black eye only showing a red pupil. As I'm in this form my physical attacks/deffence are stronger then usual. As I see opponent across this beautiful field I stare at him as then a flash goes out in the middle of my chest and next thing we know I appear in back of you in motion of swinging my sword attempting to strike him towards his neck but with a tremendous power and rage behind it. If blocked will push opponent a little bit back.

---------

Also: I planted all my SP into my physical attack and def-fence so when it comes to physical I think I should be stronger then opponent.
*I notice a quick change in sp, as my opponent now has some strange eyes. this is followed by a light in which blinds me, however, such a move will not work on me. i simply grab a seele schneider (using seele from this point forward instead of full word) and activate it, while turning as i have located your sp. i see you swinging, so i use your own power against you. i hold the seele to where it is going left to right at my neck area, the seele is roatating at such a speed that your own power and force causes you to hit the seele, and continue, however the seele is made up of reishi in which is moving at around 3 mill revelations a sec (close to that). this basically causes you to cut your sword in half. i then jump back a good distance as i wait for his next move.*
Old 09-01-2010, 08:28 PM   #8
Anbu Leader

Cool move, I'll respond when I can, I'm lazy at this moment lol
Old 09-01-2010, 08:36 PM   #9
-Naruto-
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Lol xD
Old 09-02-2010, 03:12 PM   #10
-Naruto-
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

bump.
Old 09-02-2010, 03:13 PM   #11
Anbu Leader

Oops I'm on it.
Old 09-02-2010, 03:16 PM   #12
-Naruto-
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Thanks. I'm practicing music, so I may reply later
Old 09-02-2010, 04:59 PM   #13
Anbu Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Naruto- View Post
*I notice a quick change in sp, as my opponent now has some strange eyes. this is followed by a light in which blinds me, however, such a move will not work on me. i simply grab a seele schneider (using seele from this point forward instead of full word) and activate it, while turning as i have located your sp. i see you swinging, so i use your own power against you. i hold the seele to where it is going left to right at my neck area, the seele is roatating at such a speed that your own power and force causes you to hit the seele, and continue, however the seele is made up of reishi in which is moving at around 3 mill revelations a sec (close to that). this basically causes you to cut your sword in half. i then jump back a good distance as i wait for his next move.*
You cannot see me since I've appeared on your blind area.
Old 09-02-2010, 06:09 PM   #14
-Naruto-
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

let's see here, what do we know about a quincy? adv. reishi sensing and manipulating, i can sense your exact location, thus i had no blind spot at the moment, so that is an invalid attempt to make me redo my move.
Old 09-02-2010, 07:40 PM   #15
Anbu Leader

You're a quincy.
I'm a Reaper.

This form hide's my SP so low its like I had none.

But I'll not get into an argument because every time I try that on some one they never get my point.
Old 09-02-2010, 07:52 PM   #16
-Naruto-
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anbu Leader View Post
You're a quincy.
I'm a Reaper.

This form hide's my SP so low its like I had none.

But I'll not get into an argument because every time I try that on some one they never get my point.
that is bs, to get the power you have, sp is needed, you can not barely have any, and i never saw that in your post either
Old 09-03-2010, 12:21 AM   #17
Anbu Leader

F this.
Old 09-03-2010, 01:07 AM   #18
shinmarubountyhunter
Cradle Robber

shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Why do you always say that?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

shinmarubountyhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 01:11 AM   #19
Anbu Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinmarubountyhunter View Post
Why do you always say that?
Ehe, I've a bad temper.

and some times I just say 'Fudge' is mostly saying the curse word lol
Old 09-03-2010, 01:23 AM   #20
shinmarubountyhunter
Cradle Robber

shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Well, you know, people fight more logically and think more logically when they are calm. So maybe you should try being calm.

shinmarubountyhunter is offline   Reply With Quote