Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Leaf Village Council > Forum Feedback & Issues

Forum Feedback & Issues Having problems using the forums or site? Maybe you have some feedback about the site you'd like to share? Post it here.

Closed Thread

Old 09-01-2010, 04:15 PM   #21
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare
Default Re: FAIL is not working out so good people

Quote:
Originally Posted by trouble88 View Post
well mailk about user like Nick?? he neg rep me over a jok that people told in the pm it was funny maik they told that nick have no right to yell at me for it
Um, 'scuse me Trouble the All Knowing, but what does my down repping you for something have to do with FAIL and what you claim is wrong with it?

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.
Old 09-01-2010, 04:18 PM   #22
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Location: playing pokemonxy with KazekageGaara and Fluttershy
trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to trouble88 Send a message via MSN to trouble88 Send a message via Skype™ to trouble88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Tasogare View Post
I'm going to make this short for you, trouble88.

There is no member called Taker365

JAFL- Never been brought up by a single FAIL, Mod, or Admin. Clearly has either done nothing to deserve a spot, or has done something that ruled him out completely.

There is no member called Shikamarm Nara

Manga Girl- Same reason that I gave you for JAFL. Just because a person is cool, or because a person is nice to you doesn't mean they should bee put into FAIL.
I miss spspell TAKER 369 and Shikamaru Nara man I hate get headcha sorry for the mispell nick

@JAFL well do you keep the Naruto news part clean of spammer you and you help keep the new peep out of trouble as well

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
You stole my heart from the day we met^////^
Forum frist buddies: JAFL,KU
Member of the Forum ANBU PM me for help

Old 09-01-2010, 04:18 PM   #23
Killerbee12(Naruto_sage)
Banned

Killerbee12(Naruto_sage) is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

*Watches as the tension get stronger*
Old 09-01-2010, 04:20 PM   #24
Leafy
has a deathwish!

Leafy just might be Kage someday.
Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

I sorta agreed with trouble, the only thing I thought was wrong with FAIL was that there were too many members and some FAIL members got their friends in FAIL, but maik and nick cleared it all up.

Old 09-01-2010, 04:20 PM   #25
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to trouble88 Send a message via MSN to trouble88 Send a message via Skype™ to trouble88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Tasogare View Post
Um, 'scuse me Trouble the All Knowing, but what does my down repping you for something have to do with FAIL and what you claim is wrong with it?
I know to get into a fight when not to. right now my guts telling me to stand down

Old 09-01-2010, 04:23 PM   #26
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

Quote:
Originally Posted by gama-sennin View Post
There was one that happened with Shikamaru Nara. I am sure it was a gang drep.
You mean this?

http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=71601

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Old 09-01-2010, 04:25 PM   #27
gama-sennin
Special Jonin Candidate

gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maikeru Shinigami View Post
Yeah the same one.

Quote of the day...

Quote:
If life is going to exist in a Universe of this size, then the one thing it cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion
Old 09-01-2010, 04:25 PM   #28
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

I'll look into it.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Old 09-01-2010, 04:27 PM   #29
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.
Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Fliparrachii

Quote:
I miss spspell TAKER 369 and Shikamaru Nara man I hate get headcha sorry for the mispell nick

@JAFL well do you keep the Naruto news part clean of spammer you and you help keep the new peep out of trouble as well
oh, yea. That's pretty much the only section I go to nowadays, only because I want to talk about the series. But, yea, I do my best to keep that place clean from spammers, try to put out the flammers, either by reporting them, down repping them, or PMing a FAIL member so he/she can deal with it. I only say I feel I should have some sort of Mod power in that section only, not FAIL powers. I know I dont deserve those.
NBA Picks----
East Conference: Miami Heat (53-25)
West Conference: Golden State Warriors (48-29)
-------------------------------------------
"They Even Judged God.
See If I Care When You Judge Me"
Im Pretty Sure The Whole "Ladies First" Thing Was Created
By A Guy Just To Check Out Ass
;p

Old 09-01-2010, 04:30 PM   #30
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

FAIL is doing pretty good, in my opinion. People who got into FAIL got in because they EARNED it. Notice how I said "EARNED". Only a few members are allowed to become a member of FAIL, because they are mature and follow the rules. And, in my opinion, they are all just fine and dandy.
Old 09-01-2010, 04:34 PM   #31
XxblackxX
Special Jonin Candidate

XxblackxX has completed a tough C-rank mission!XxblackxX has completed a tough C-rank mission!XxblackxX has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Yahoo to XxblackxX

I disagree, FAIL is doing a pretty damn good job. Having more FAIL members is a good thing. Having more FAIL in the forums does a lot of good. And if these so called 'Deserving Forum Members' deserve to be into FAIL than they would be in it, but since they aren't, it isn't any use to bring it up.

1) I have yet to see any serious infractions lately. And if I asked ANY FAIL member or admin, they would most likely tell me that the forums have been running pretty clean for a while.

2) What makes you think that an exam would do good? They could get someone else to do it for them and put it under their name. If some people haven't gotten into FAIL, it's because they serve no purpose in it.

3) Again I have YET to see any kiss ups. I've seen fangirls/fanboys and stalkers, but I haven't seen any kiss ups.

P.s.-If you're gonna post something like this again, I suggest you get some facts and present them before making a thread about it.

I will not hesitate.
Old 09-01-2010, 04:34 PM   #32
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by JapaneseAnimeForLife View Post
oh, yea. That's pretty much the only section I go to nowadays, only because I want to talk about the series. But, yea, I do my best to keep that place clean from spammers, try to put out the flammers, either by reporting them, down repping them, or PMing a FAIL member so he/she can deal with it. I only say I feel I should have some sort of Mod power in that section only, not FAIL powers. I know I dont deserve those.
see that why user like you should be in fail you know unlike me

Old 09-01-2010, 04:36 PM   #33
Ashen
The Reaper
Quasi-Admin

Ashen completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.
Ashen completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Which I thinks really need to make some changes in FAIL now. There many problems with FAIL. One is that people are kiss to FAIL like nick, CU and other just to try to get in. I also have notice that some FAIL members are get their own Friends in by telling a lies about how good they are. I know at least 4 users should be in FAIL but they are not in in it anyway. Yes we know that Toma is busy with RL but that doesn’t user like Maik, Ashen or even the Admin can stop and say hey no more FAIL members right now. We got only less then 2100 members active right now. The point is this problem as have out of control long enough if you ask me.
How exactly are we supposed to stop other people from butt kissing those with FAIL powers?

Moving on, you have little idea as to how we go about letting new people in, so people getting in just because they're friends with someone else without any other qualifications is low.

Moving further along, I'm also sure there are people who would be awesome candidates who just haven't shown that they have what it takes to be considered for the position.

Lastly, an admin said we should have more FAIL members, so we're taking in more FAIL members. If they want to stop hiring on FAIL members, they'll let us know.

Quote:
One user has told me that some people in FAIL are using their power to bully other around and neg rep for the fun of it. In my point of view this need to stop now before we lose more members
If you guys have evidence you can take it up with an Admin, Toma, or myself in PM's. That said, FAIL as a whole is not responsible for individual peoples repping/negging habits.

Quote:
Also some of us thinks that FAIL was a bad idea from the start no offence to Toma, sage mode, and SRyhse about it. Some user have told they would like to see some changes to FAIL here are three ideas right now we like to see happen or try to happened in the near future
1) A time limit on posts that might cost a user to get infaction
Here this will work FAIL members will pm a user who post might get an infaction. The FAIL member will then ask the user one edited this post by this time or get a faction.This way the number of infaction might go down

2) A FAIL exam this way user who wants to be in fail can get at least a fighting chance to get in into fail. (Detail need to be worked out still)

3) NOMORE kisses up to FAIL right on the forum. Right there so many users kiss up to hope they will get in to me and my friends we thinks this soooooooo wrong. I think you want in FAIL earn it FAIR AND SQUARE people don’t be a KISS UP dammit

I hope that the Toma, Sagemode, and Sryhse will at least thinking about these idea before I get banned by the mean Old Nick T
[/QUOTE]Your first idea is general concept that is already in play, though depending on what the problem post is, infractions may be handed out based on severity. We can't monitor the whole forum at once, it's not viably possible.

Your second suggestion is just a no. Not everyone should be in FAIL, and some shouldn't even be given the opportunity for various yet obvious reasons.

Again Butt-kissers are a butt-kisser problem and FAIL can do nothing about it other than usually say that those who say they want it usually aren't extended the offer.

Last edited by Ashen; 09-01-2010 at 04:38 PM.
Old 09-01-2010, 04:36 PM   #34
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonesy View Post
FAIL is doing pretty good, in my opinion. People who got into FAIL got in because they EARNED it. Notice how I said "EARNED". Only a few members are allowed to become a member of FAIL, because they are mature and follow the rules. And, in my opinion, they are all just fine and dandy.
and here the NUMBER TINY CHAT KISS UP RIGHT HERE BLACK

Old 09-01-2010, 04:38 PM   #35
XxblackxX
Special Jonin Candidate

XxblackxX has completed a tough C-rank mission!XxblackxX has completed a tough C-rank mission!XxblackxX has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Yahoo to XxblackxX

Trouble, stop, please.

I will not hesitate.
Old 09-01-2010, 04:39 PM   #36
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
and here the NUMBER TINY CHAT KISS UP RIGHT HERE BLACK
I am not a kiss up, just a stalker/rapist. >.> Get your facts straight, homegurrrrrrl.
Old 09-01-2010, 04:40 PM   #37
Killerbee12(Naruto_sage)
Banned

Killerbee12(Naruto_sage) is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Yay me to me no kiss up just stalker and rapist
Old 09-01-2010, 04:43 PM   #38
SRhyse
Site Admin - Uber Kage
Viz Administrator

SRhyse just might be Kage someday.
SRhyse just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Our current method of joining is alot more thorough and difficult than any exam you can give, so I've a feeling it'd be better not to dumb it down to a test. Unless we can put the entire internet on lock down while we give it, lock that person in a room while they take it, and then on top of that combine it with our collective opinions and research on the person anyway.

As everyone's done a pretty good job so far of going over here, the problems we've had with FAIL are very, very, very, VERY few and far between. When they come up, we deal with them, and they're never that big of a deal. No matter what system we set up, people will still be human, so there will always be little spats here and there between people until kingdom come. That's why I always bring a squeegee .

And ya, kissing up is fine and dandy, but it's never done anything but deter someone's entrance into FAIL in a big way.

If there's ever a specific problem you have with a FAILer or something they've done, feel free to bring it up specifically. We've got all kinds of methods in place for you to tell us and for us to respond, and it's all been in place and active since we started FAILing people.
My dog Elly FTW:

*Alot of people have been asking to help me with various things on the site, many of which involve sharing files between me and other members. Since I get asked almost every day, to do this or collaborate with me personally, use
gives you a lot more free space than normal to work with if that helps, but mainly, it's easier than me getting a thousand emails I have to download and upload with a file again to reply
. Thanks for wanting to help though!
Old 09-01-2010, 04:46 PM   #39
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

hey ashen if you spy on tiny you will users talk about lie to Sage and copy and edited others fail member post to make own their butts look for the admin and right now as I post jossy is still kiss up to the fail in tiny chat you know. You need to listen to the little people about this you know us the ones who have put up with them you know.

Old 09-01-2010, 04:48 PM   #40
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.
Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Fliparrachii

Quote:
see that why user like you should be in fail you know unlike me
You mean, "Mod". =/
NBA Picks----
East Conference: Miami Heat (53-25)
West Conference: Golden State Warriors (48-29)
-------------------------------------------
"They Even Judged God.
See If I Care When You Judge Me"
Im Pretty Sure The Whole "Ladies First" Thing Was Created
By A Guy Just To Check Out Ass
;p

Closed Thread