Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > The Bowl

The Bowl For anything miscellaneously about Naruto that you can't seem to fit elsewhere.

Old 09-02-2010, 04:23 PM   #21
animelover
Jonin

Location: New York. Alternatively, with Roxas in Twilight Town
animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: You know what i really hate...

You know what I really hate? When people don't let a subject die

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
animelover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 08:43 PM   #22
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

You know what I agree it is annoying when people keep complaining about the same thing over and over again. Why cant people just be thankfull for what they get?-__-
ItachiKisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 09:04 PM   #23
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

yea...its ur choice whether to watch on disney or online

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 03:41 PM   #24
Invisible Fog
Veteran Chunin

Invisible Fog is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubs4life View Post
There's no "legal" way to do so in UNCUT AND UNEDITED DUBBED format so...

Seeing as you cannot spare 2 bucks a week to watch it in that format, or you can't stand the subbed uncut... I guess you have to
Watch it online!
Old 09-12-2010, 10:55 AM   #25
Kennetht09
Ninja Academy Student

Kennetht09 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Sorry...................

I'M NOT RICH.

It doesn't cost a thousand dollars for a box set,they are only around 40 bucks,you don't have to be rich to afford that.........
It gives me courage and spirit just seeing them fight with all their stuff...i don't care what people say.
Kennetht09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 11:02 AM   #26
Kennetht09
Ninja Academy Student

Kennetht09 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasuhina View Post
How some people complain and wine about disney sucky naruto dubbing, You know you can just watch the episodes on here its not to hard to read subtitles,But you also have to think of the kids who watch the show to, disney wants to keep shows Kid-friendly or Parent-Approved, You people are not the only ones who watch the show kids are to, so dont wine or complain when they might cut something out of the show on disney, just remember the cute little kids watching and what would they/or the parents do if they hadn't cut it out.the eps on here go way faster then disney so yeah!! if you dont like disney simple as that dont watch it
Spoiler:
Dont get your panties in a bunch im not targeing anyone
I prefer the dub,BUT I totally agree,If they don't like disney they should just buy it from itunes.
It gives me courage and spirit just seeing them fight with all their stuff...i don't care what people say.
Kennetht09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 11:21 AM   #27
Invisible Fog
Veteran Chunin

Invisible Fog is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
It would all be resolved if DXD stopped the BS editing...

Which won't happen. So watch it online, which it the ONLY WAY TO WATCH IT APPARENTLY.
Old 09-18-2010, 06:25 PM   #28
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Can't.

No "legal" and FREE way to do so.

Apparently you don't see Forum announcments. Let me introduce you to a nice little website called Vizanime. You can sign up and watch all of your Naruto uncut and unedited.

http://www.vizanime.com
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 06:27 PM   #29
NarutoUzumaki12
Special Jonin Candidate

NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
Apparently you don't see Forum announcments. Let me introduce you to a nice little website called Vizanime. You can sign up and watch all of your Naruto uncut and unedited.

http://www.vizanime.com
he can't he want's the uncut dub

Naruto is Finnaly where it belongs on Toonami

Currently playing: Assassin's Creed 3

Spoiler:
Rest in peace Neji

NarutoUzumaki12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 09:38 PM   #30
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NarutoUzumaki12 View Post
he can't he want's the uncut dub
Yeah hence the name DUBS4LIFE.

Its basically Devil May Cry(or Bayonetta) meets Dead or Alive meets Streets of Rage meets Street Fighter meets Power Stone meets Vanquish in gameplay but in essence its DragonBall Z meets One Piece meets Berserk meets Naruto.

Here is the thread:

Wind Style Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 04:43 PM   #31
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I find its best just to ignore him.

Its basically Devil May Cry(or Bayonetta) meets Dead or Alive meets Streets of Rage meets Street Fighter meets Power Stone meets Vanquish in gameplay but in essence its DragonBall Z meets One Piece meets Berserk meets Naruto.

Here is the thread:

Wind Style Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote