Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 09-01-2010, 04:03 PM   #41
XxblackxX
Special Jonin Candidate

XxblackxX has completed a tough C-rank mission!XxblackxX has completed a tough C-rank mission!XxblackxX has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Yahoo to XxblackxX
Default Re: Black V.S. Sixteen

Yes!!! Do it!

I will not hesitate.
XxblackxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 04:05 PM   #42
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxblackxX View Post
Yes!!! Do it!
Lol, Sounds like someone wants to die.
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Spoiler:

kejon16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 04:09 PM   #43
XxblackxX
Special Jonin Candidate

XxblackxX has completed a tough C-rank mission!XxblackxX has completed a tough C-rank mission!XxblackxX has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Nu, this is actually NOT boring so I'm all happy and want to continue.

I will not hesitate.
Old 09-01-2010, 04:17 PM   #44
Shino Hatake
Banned

Shino Hatake is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Kido is used well. Tho your Zannpouto needs work tho.
Shino Hatake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 04:19 PM   #45
XxblackxX
Special Jonin Candidate

Tank you. I know, I'm still working out all the kinks. And when I'm done it'll be awesome.

I will not hesitate.
Old 09-01-2010, 04:22 PM   #46
Shino Hatake
Banned

Only problem is the over use of it. In your newest move the large amounts of attacks can lead to a over powered move. Try to keep it to a max of 4.
Old 09-01-2010, 04:35 PM   #47
XxblackxX
Special Jonin Candidate

Alrght.

I will not hesitate.
Old 09-01-2010, 04:37 PM   #48
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxblackxX View Post
As the green rods fly at me, I flap my white wing, ice crystals scattering everywhere as I shout the words* Nero Bakuhatsu!! *The ice crystals explode, destroying the rods. I then hold my hand up at the pillars, white energy forming in my hand. I then shout the words* Hyou Nero Beam! *A powerful beam of white ice shoots through the pillars, destroying them. I then shunpo behind you, holding my hand out as I say the words*Sprinkled on the bones of the beast! Sharp tower, red crystal, steel ring. Move and become the wind, stop and become the calm. The sound of warring spears fills the empty castle! Hado #63 Raikoho! *Powerful yellow spiritual waves come towards you, as I shunpo above you, I slash my hand at you, saying the words* Carriage of thunder. Bridge of a spinning wheel. With light, divide this into six.Bakudo #61 Rikujokoro! *I fire six rods of light at you, attempting to pierce you and hold you in place as I shunpo backwards. I hold my hand out, saying the words* Hado #58 Kurohitusgi! *A black box covers you as swords peirce you from every angle, attempting to kill you.*
*You appear behind me attacking again. Quickly I say. *Bakudo #81 Danku! *A wall appears behind me. Blocking your attack I shunpo away from you. Dodging your other attack that was aimed at me. I see your black box appear around me. Looking up towards you with a smile. I say.* Bankai! *As a blue reiatsu forms around my body. Releasing it outwards towards I destroy your box. Walking out though the dust cloud. My body is blue just like ice. My eyes look like a cold blue color. Wings made of ice appear on my back. Flicking my wings I appear in front of you. Looking into your eyes. Your body starts to feel colded. With a smile I say.* Don't worry about this Black It will stop when I look away. It's only that I want to kill you.*Flicking my wings once again. I disappear landing back on the ground below you. I bring up my right hand. Pointing my finger at you I say.*Freeze!*A shard of ice forms around my hand. Firing it off towards you the city starts to freeze over. Quickly I shunpo above you with my Zanp out. Pointing it down at you I say.*Kill Kori-shin!*On the tip of my Zanp a circle forms. I release my attack towards you. Once I release the attack it breaks down into thousands of ice shards. If you are hit by one of them. Your body will freeze from their I shall kill you. Fliping back higher into the air. I wait for your move.*
YouTube:
src="

Spoiler:

Old 09-01-2010, 04:40 PM   #49
Shino Hatake
Banned

Black is Kenshi like.

Kejon is Torshio.

NEW BG THREAD IDEA!
Old 09-01-2010, 04:41 PM   #50
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

I might have went to far this time. Well if you can counter this move. I will show the real power of my Bankai.
YouTube:
src="

Spoiler:

Old 09-01-2010, 05:49 PM   #51
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

*Claps Hands* This is what I expected. Black your Bankai has the potential to surpass mines if you use it right. Both of you watch your grammar. Keep going
Old 09-01-2010, 05:51 PM   #52
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yori View Post
*Claps Hands* This is what I expected. Black your Bankai has the potential to surpass mines if you use it right. Both of you watch your grammar. Keep going
Oh, Your not going to say anything about my Bankai?
Lol, My last attack had bad grammar. I feel freaking dumb now.
YouTube:
src="

Spoiler:

Old 09-01-2010, 05:54 PM   #53
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Kejon I like your Bankai. Practice more with it. I want to see a Kejon vs. Jun match. That would be a nice fight to see
Old 09-01-2010, 05:54 PM   #54
XxblackxX
Special Jonin Candidate

You really expected this? I can? I never thought of that....But my bankai is still in progress so I guess I can't say this is it's full extent.

I will not hesitate.
Old 09-01-2010, 05:56 PM   #55
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yori View Post
Kejon I like your Bankai. Practice more with it. I want to see a Kejon vs. Jun match. That would be a nice fight to see
Why thank you Yori. I shall practice all the time with it. That would be a fun fight. Maybe I can fight him in the war.

Black: Did you think of a counter yet?
YouTube:
src="

Spoiler:

Old 09-01-2010, 06:13 PM   #56
Shino Hatake
Banned

Black is in Bankai? Oh darn I must read more then...
Old 09-01-2010, 06:14 PM   #57
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shino Hatake View Post
Black is in Bankai? Oh darn I must read more then...
I don't think she is in Bankai. Well she didn't say she was.
YouTube:
src="

Spoiler:

Old 09-01-2010, 06:15 PM   #58
Shino Hatake
Banned

It looks more Shika level. Speaking of Shika.
Old 09-01-2010, 06:17 PM   #59
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

Lol, I'm still working on your move right now.
YouTube:
src="

Spoiler:

Old 09-01-2010, 06:17 PM   #60
XxblackxX
Special Jonin Candidate

*As you fire your ice shard at me, I smile, holding my hand up, as I say the words* Ka Bakuhatsu! *Fire shoots out of my hand at the shards, exploding and melting the shard. I then slash my katana at the shards, saying the words* Hado #54 Hiaen! *Flames then arise from the blade, the fire already on the blade enhancing the attack, and then disenagrate the shards* Oh don't worry, freezing tempatures don't bother me. *I then fly above you, slashing my zanpaktou multiple times as I say the words* Rain Hyou!
*Thousends of tiny ice shards rain upon the whole city, as I fly at you swiftly, charging White and Red swirling energy I my hand. In my other I hold my hand out at you, saying the words,*Carriage of thunder. Bridge of a spinning wheel. With light, divide this into sixBakudo #61 Rikujokoro! *Six rods of light fire at you, attempting to peirce you and bind you. I fly behind you, my swirling energy filled hand to your back as I say the words* Let's see if you die this time! Shoot him! Nerohyou Kuroka! *The swirling energy then shoots into your back, attempting to kill you once in for all. *

Too many attacks?

I will not hesitate.