Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 08-30-2010, 10:43 PM   #21
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Espada 4 Tourny: Devroux vs Zenon

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenon883 View Post
I know i just realized it sorry Dev lol i really need something to drink. A Hybrid? It really doesnt make sense because vizard get a release right after bankai and vizard are already a hyrid..... =\. But okay. Also my reiatsu cannot age/rot. Its the sand its self asorbing reiatsu won't do anything. If the reiatsu could do that id be using it in base all the time lol. Reiatsu only hardens the sand.. and i reiatsu to manipulate the sand
Wait so basically it's not your power but your zanpaktou's?

That makes a world of a difference.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Devroux is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 10:47 PM   #22
zenon883
Special Jonin Candidate

zenon883 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devroux View Post
Wait so basically it's not your power but your zanpaktou's?

That makes a world of a difference.
It is MY ability i just don't have aging/rotting reiatsu. Only aging/rotting attacks in release. Im sorry if im confusing you Dev.

What? Im kinda tired >>

I can't unfriend my self. >.>

"I am the lightning bolt that strikes the tip of the peak." - Ganta Hitachi

"Does no one dare challenge the might of, Lu Bu!?" - Lu Bu

The Olympian of Blood

Beware of the Olympians of the Summit
War System Record
4 Win 0 Loss
zenon883 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 10:50 PM   #23
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
It is MY ability i just don't have aging/rotting reiatsu. Only aging/rotting attacks in release. Im sorry if im confusing you Dev.

What? Im kinda tired >>
Then how does your power work? Most people have their reiatsu be the base of their abilities...

Me too. I'll be on more tomorrow. Goodnight for now.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 08-31-2010, 03:22 PM   #24
zenon883
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Then how does your power work? Most people have their reiatsu be the base of their abilities...

Me too. I'll be on more tomorrow. Goodnight for now.
My power is only used through my sand its as simple as that. The reiatsu is simply there to manipulate the sand. Yea i don't have ice Sp or heat Sp like most people but at one time i had aging Sp but that was way different from what i am using. I only have aging/rotting sand that i manipulate with reiatsu. If your still confused il explain more.

The Olympian of Blood

War System Record
4 Win 0 Loss
Old 08-31-2010, 03:31 PM   #25
Devroux

Awards Showcase

Quote:
My power is only used through my sand its as simple as that. The reiatsu is simply there to manipulate the sand. Yea i don't have ice Sp or heat Sp like most people but at one time i had aging Sp but that was way different from what i am using. I only have aging/rotting sand that i manipulate with reiatsu. If your still confused il explain more.
So basically don't touch the sand...
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 08-31-2010, 03:33 PM   #26
zenon883
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
So basically don't touch the sand...
Exactly.

The Olympian of Blood

War System Record
4 Win 0 Loss
Old 08-31-2010, 03:34 PM   #27
Devroux

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Exactly.
Should I redo my turn then?
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 08-31-2010, 03:35 PM   #28
zenon883
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Should I redo my turn then?
You can,

The Olympian of Blood

War System Record
4 Win 0 Loss
Old 08-31-2010, 03:37 PM   #29
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Zenon are you going to counter my move?
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Spoiler:

kejon16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 03:41 PM   #30
Devroux

Awards Showcase

1 more quick question:

Is it going to crawl up my blade like Barragan's ability?
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 08-31-2010, 03:43 PM   #31
zenon883
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by kejon16 View Post
Zenon are you going to counter my move?
I don't like to have to many FV fights at a time, i most probably will if i finish this fight fast and il keep replying until the war starts if it finshes fast
Quote:
1 more quick question:

Is it going to crawl up my blade like Barragan's ability?
Yes pretty much.

The Olympian of Blood

War System Record
4 Win 0 Loss
Old 08-31-2010, 04:09 PM   #32
Devroux

Awards Showcase

Should I go bankai?
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 08-31-2010, 04:14 PM   #33
zenon883
Special Jonin Candidate

Going bankai won't stop the effect if thats what you mean.

The Olympian of Blood

War System Record
4 Win 0 Loss
Old 08-31-2010, 04:15 PM   #34
Devroux

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Going bankai won't stop the effect if thats what you mean.
Just asking if I should...
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 08-31-2010, 04:19 PM   #35
zenon883
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Just asking if I should...
You can go bankai if you like im not stopping you although if im right the sand did touch your zanpakuto(the other way around..). So bankai wouldnt last long since you would need your zanpakuto to keep bankai going.

The Olympian of Blood

War System Record
4 Win 0 Loss