Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Leaf Village Council > Announcements

Announcements Don't forget to read up on the latest forum and rule changes here!

Closed Thread

Old 11-24-2010, 03:40 PM   #81
Leafy
has a deathwish!

Leafy just might be Kage someday.
Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Want images in your Signature?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKiiLLS View Post
It would be cool if I could have an image in my signature.

But I think you have to have like 300 posdts if I'm not mistaken.
300 posts, and have been on the forums for at least 3 months or something like that.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 11-24-2010, 06:40 PM   #82
Shinobi_Kitten
Veteran Chunin

Shinobi_Kitten saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parak111 View Post
Not really. You just have to PM Ashen or Maikeru with a image you'd like for your sig. If it gets approved, will appear in your Edit Signature area.

Besides, my own sig has BOTH pics (the gifs) and a video, so if you want a pic as well, go for it.
Oh... Ok. Thanks so much. When I want a pic I will do as said.

Old 12-02-2010, 04:51 PM   #83
Deidara's girl
Genin Elite

Deidara's girl saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Deidara's girl saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

So 300 posts? Well, this is gonna take a while....
but I've been here since June so I don't have to worry about the 3 months thing.....

The fam ^^:
Spoiler:
Dad that can dance: Hikari-chan Brothers: Storm50, george hyuga, ItachiKisame (the sane one) Cousin: Trouble88 The 'kewel' cousin: Xibitz360 Neighbor: Undead Hikari Homie: Alex1231 Talking cat that appears to be supernatural: BlackWingedJace

"Am I really crazy? Or am I just so sane that I blow your mind?"
Old 01-18-2011, 06:53 PM   #84
SakuraRen
Special Jonin Candidate

SakuraRen has completed a tough C-rank mission!SakuraRen has completed a tough C-rank mission!SakuraRen has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Skype™ to SakuraRen

I'd like the ability to put images in, please.
Not sure what it'll be yet, though. >.>

Spoiler:

黄昏スイレン/水 くのいち 満月月光の位相八。 二代目月影 ちゃーんまだー!

|
|

The Pocky to my Pocky Milkshake-
! <3
Old 01-18-2011, 07:01 PM   #85
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Location: playing pokemonxy with KazekageGaara and Fluttershy
trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to trouble88 Send a message via MSN to trouble88 Send a message via Skype™ to trouble88

Quote:
Originally Posted by SakuraRen View Post
I'd like the ability to put images in, please.
Not sure what it'll be yet, though. >.>
well when you decide just pm the image to maik or ashen to be okay.

You stole my heart from the day we met^////^
Forum frist buddies: JAFL,KU
Member of the Forum ANBU PM me for help

Old 01-19-2011, 09:38 AM   #86
kg gangster
Vongola XI

kg gangster is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.kg gangster is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.kg gangster is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.kg gangster is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

My siggy image has been approved by ashenreaper. I would appreciate it if i didn't get down repped for something that has been approved!!!

Old 01-19-2011, 12:21 PM   #87
SakuraRen
Special Jonin Candidate

SakuraRen has completed a tough C-rank mission!SakuraRen has completed a tough C-rank mission!SakuraRen has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Skype™ to SakuraRen

Quote:
Originally Posted by trouble88 View Post
well when you decide just pm the image to maik or ashen to be okay.
Alright, thanks.

And I like the squirtle in your signature.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kg gangster View Post
My siggy image has been approved by ashenreaper. I would appreciate it if i didn't get down repped for something that has been approved!!!
o.O"

Spoiler:

黄昏スイレン/水 くのいち 満月月光の位相八。 二代目月影 ちゃーんまだー!

|
|

The Pocky to my Pocky Milkshake-
! <3
Old 01-19-2011, 12:37 PM   #88
draconius
Chunin

Location: mount drago training and honing my dragon sage justu.
draconius has completed a tough C-rank mission!draconius has completed a tough C-rank mission!

do u have to pm them every time u want to change ur pic or not?

Old 01-19-2011, 12:44 PM   #89
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.
Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Fliparrachii

Quote:
Originally Posted by draconius View Post
do u have to pm them every time u want to change ur pic or not?
Yes. I believe if you already got a pic approved, and you would like to add it to your sig again, I don't think it's a problem to do that. But for every new pic, you must PM the two users.
NBA Picks----
East Conference: Miami Heat (53-25)
West Conference: Golden State Warriors (48-29)
-------------------------------------------
"They Even Judged God.
See If I Care When You Judge Me"
Im Pretty Sure The Whole "Ladies First" Thing Was Created
By A Guy Just To Check Out Ass
;p

Old 01-19-2011, 12:45 PM   #90
Inuyasha
JAFL's Little Helper

Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I just change it whenever

if you've met the requirements needed i would'nt think you'd need to?
Old 01-19-2011, 12:57 PM   #91
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to trouble88 Send a message via MSN to trouble88 Send a message via Skype™ to trouble88

Quote:
Originally Posted by JapaneseAnimeForLife View Post
Yes. I believe if you already got a pic approved, and you would like to add it to your sig again, I don't think it's a problem to do that. But for every new pic, you must PM the two users.
to add on what JAFL was saying if you not sure that an image is viz or not just pm them anyway just to be on the safe side because most of the time I see user add a viz image without even knowing it viz anime.

Old 01-19-2011, 01:12 PM   #92
Ashen
The Reaper
Quasi-Admin

Ashen completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inuyasha View Post
I just change it whenever

if you've met the requirements needed i would'nt think you'd need to?
People change their sig pics without permission quite often, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't ask first. It's highly recommended you ask for permission to change your sig pics, that way you can avoid trouble like having an illegal pic in your sig. Or if you get an illegal pic approved by accident, you can avoid permanent infractions and permanent loss of sig image privileges.

I would hazard a guess that the Fullmetal Alchemist fan-art in your sig is a prime example of a pic that wasn't approved but its ended up in your sig anyway. Viz owns the rights to the manga after all, meaning any and all FMA fan-art is not allowed.

I'll have to ask you to remove the image. I'd hate for your posting here to have the consequence of me removing your sig image privileges.

Old 01-19-2011, 04:59 PM   #93
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

I personally would rather people just go for it and do their own research instead of asking every time. I mean if you are unsure, ask. You don't really need to ask to put something like a football logo in your sig and whatnot though.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Old 01-19-2011, 11:40 PM   #94
Ashen
The Reaper
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maikeru Shinigami View Post
I personally would rather people just go for it and do their own research instead of asking every time. I mean if you are unsure, ask. You don't really need to ask to put something like a football logo in your sig and whatnot though.
>_>... Although I'd personally agree with you on this... Realistically if we could trust people to do their own research we wouldn't need to be half as reserved as we are about handing out sig image permissions, and Illegal links and images wouldn't be one of the most common cases of rule breaking on the site(second only to spam bot banning infractions as far as I can tell). And I'm sure you've heard of the line, "Give 'em an inch and they'll go a mile." If we give them a reason to stop asking for permission, most will stop asking altogether and that'll make it harder for us to prevent illegal images in peoples sigs.

Old 01-19-2011, 11:48 PM   #95
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

Touch'e. We also have to look at how big they are too. I still prefer people to not ask for obvious, but sure. Oh the joys of extra rules from being on a site owned by a company.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Old 01-20-2011, 01:16 AM   #96
Ashen
The Reaper
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maikeru Shinigami View Post
Touch'e. We also have to look at how big they are too. I still prefer people to not ask for obvious, but sure. Oh the joys of extra rules from being on a site owned by a company.
It's also beneficial for us to keep the, "It's recommended/required you ask before changing sig pics" policy when it comes to those trouble users who like to argue their cases. Us keeping it gives them less room to argue against loss of permissions and high point infractions when it comes to explaining why illegal pics ended up in their sig, especially when they know they're supposed to come to us for approval.

But ya, if this weren't a company owned site we could be so much more lax, management wise, in so many ways. Oh well... Being company owned isn't something that's gonna change, so no use pondering it. Besides, if this place weren't company owned, we probably wouldn't be here right now anyways.

Old 03-04-2011, 08:26 PM   #97
CrackFat
Jacqass

Location: i want to be pregnat with ur gardenign seed pink ninja amke me a flower
CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Do I really need 300 posts?
Old 03-04-2011, 08:33 PM   #98
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

yes you do crackhead it the rules of the fourm

Old 03-04-2011, 08:40 PM   #99
CrackFat
Jacqass

Location: i want to be pregnat with ur gardenign seed pink ninja amke me a flower
CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

It'll take me years.
Old 03-04-2011, 09:30 PM   #100
Infraction_Troll
Freshmen Academy Student

Infraction_Troll is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrackFat View Post
Do I really need 300 posts?
Psst...

Spoiler:
You didn't hear this from me... But sometimes politely asking one of them works, especially if you've been a member for a while. True story.
Closed Thread

Tags
stub-winged albatross