Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Leaf Village Council > Announcements

Announcements Don't forget to read up on the latest forum and rule changes here!

Closed Thread

Old 10-02-2010, 07:52 PM   #61
Leafy
has a deathwish!

Leafy just might be Kage someday.
Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Want images in your Signature?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pain-Konan View Post
Are we allowed to have a smiley in our signature even if we have under 300 posts? Because I had put this smiley in my signature.
Having a smiley in your signature is perfectly fine.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 10-06-2010, 08:11 PM   #62
Sarge's Father
Veteran Chunin

Sarge's Father saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Skype™ to Sarge's Father

That seems fair enough. I'll be sure to talk to one of you two for permission. Thank you.

Old 10-07-2010, 03:35 PM   #63
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaf777 View Post
Having a smiley in your signature is perfectly fine.
Just on a side note, you're only allowed 1 smiley.

Last edited by Shikamaru Nara; 11-27-2010 at 12:38 PM.
Old 11-15-2010, 06:33 PM   #64
sagemaster777
Special Jonin Candidate

sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to sagemaster777

i pm'd one of them when they were on but they never replied T.T
i would like to have the ability to put pics in my siggy now! D:<

Why is she so perfect?
Old 11-16-2010, 01:34 PM   #65
Leafy
has a deathwish!

Leafy just might be Kage someday.
Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagemaster777 View Post
i pm'd one of them when they were on but they never replied T.T
i would like to have the ability to put pics in my siggy now! D:<
Then pm the other one.
Do you have this button in the "edit signature" section? If so you have the ability, but you still have to ask for permission for each picture.

Old 11-16-2010, 07:55 PM   #66
sagemaster777
Special Jonin Candidate

sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to sagemaster777

im good now ^_^ thnx

Why is she so perfect?
Old 11-19-2010, 06:43 AM   #67
princezzhinata
Veteran Chunin
Miss Naruto 2009 Second Runner Up

princezzhinata is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to princezzhinata Send a message via Yahoo to princezzhinata

Can I please have a pic in my siggie? :]
Awesome bff: kibaxino4ever234,sophie-uchiha
Awesome Big Bro:NaruCrazy2009

Sweet Lil Bro: Deidara Bro
Real-Life cousin: Asuka aka *ILUVFASHION*

My Theme:
Spoiler:

Old 11-19-2010, 07:10 AM   #68
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.
Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Fliparrachii

Quote:
Originally Posted by princezzhinata View Post
Can I please have a pic in my siggie? :]
If you've met the requirements, then of course. You'll just have to PM the pic you want in your signature to Maikeru Shinigami or AshenREAPER.
NBA Picks----
East Conference: Miami Heat (53-25)
West Conference: Golden State Warriors (48-29)
-------------------------------------------
"They Even Judged God.
See If I Care When You Judge Me"
Im Pretty Sure The Whole "Ladies First" Thing Was Created
By A Guy Just To Check Out Ass
;p

Old 11-24-2010, 08:25 AM   #69
Ishtar
Banned

Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

I wonder if they'll alllow my picture.
Old 11-24-2010, 08:29 AM   #70
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtar View Post
I wonder if they'll alllow my picture.
If the picture isn't highly explicit or it isn't Viz material, then they'll allow it.
NBA Picks----
"They Even Judged God.
;p

Old 11-24-2010, 10:47 AM   #71
PanCake
Genin

PanCake is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

now i must reach this goal once again XD

<3
Old 11-24-2010, 11:00 AM   #72
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

interesting is my signature image allowed Ashen

Old 11-24-2010, 11:08 AM   #73
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto117 View Post
interesting is my signature image allowed Ashen
Didn't you contact him or Mai about adding that pic in your signature?
There's nothing wrong with pic.
NBA Picks----
"They Even Judged God.
;p

Old 11-24-2010, 11:27 AM   #74
Ishtar
Banned

Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Mine was actually a cool artwork picture of Diablo from the Diablo PC games. Man do I sound like a total nerd. -_-"
Old 11-24-2010, 11:48 AM   #75
Shinobi_Kitten
Veteran Chunin

Shinobi_Kitten saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I would like to but right now,
I'm perfectly fine with da signature I have.
The button doesnt show up.... I guess you cant have BOTH pics and videos in a siggy

Old 11-24-2010, 12:56 PM   #76
Parak111
Jonin

Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Post Re: Want images in your Signature?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinobi_Kitten View Post
I would like to but right now,
I'm perfectly fine with da signature I have.
The button doesnt show up.... I guess you cant have BOTH pics and videos in a siggy

Not really. You just have to PM Ashen or Maikeru with a image you'd like for your sig. If it gets approved, will appear in your Edit Signature area.

Besides, my own sig has BOTH pics (the gifs) and a video, so if you want a pic as well, go for it.

Pervy Sage's last battle:

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Those who break the rules are scum, true

but

ninja who don't help their friends are even worse!

- Ultra Super Mega Giga Hug

Old 11-24-2010, 01:02 PM   #77
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by JapaneseAnimeForLife View Post
Didn't you contact him or Mai about adding that pic in your signature?
There's nothing wrong with pic.

I know I didn't ask maik an Ashen about the pic but Toma saw it and its not ownt by viz so its okey but I whan't it to post it here and ask Ashen abou it

Old 11-24-2010, 01:09 PM   #78
XxblackxX
Special Jonin Candidate

XxblackxX has completed a tough C-rank mission!XxblackxX has completed a tough C-rank mission!XxblackxX has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Yahoo to XxblackxX

You should really PM them before placing it into your siggy.

I will not hesitate.
Old 11-24-2010, 03:22 PM   #79
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

/looks at thread

We're suppose to message them? o.O

/whistles

/walks out
Old 11-24-2010, 03:24 PM   #80
SKiiLLS
Academy Graduate

SKiiLLS is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to SKiiLLS

It would be cool if I could have an image in my signature.

But I think you have to have like 300 posdts if I'm not mistaken.
Closed Thread

Tags
stub-winged albatross