Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Leaf Village Council > Announcements

Announcements Don't forget to read up on the latest forum and rule changes here!

Closed Thread

Old 09-08-2010, 05:46 AM   #41
Ashen
The Reaper
Quasi-Admin

Ashen completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Want images in your Signature?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shantanu View Post
I read it five times. What I'm telling is I used to have powers for sig pic and now I don't have. So I need them back.
Let me give you a hint that you should be able to understand yet evidence leads me to expect that you still won't get it. You missed the part where you PM us a pic and THEN we give you sig image abilities.

That said, if you had sig images revoked in the past, it was probably for a good reason in which case I'm not into reinstating permissions that have been given and taken away in the past, though I might reconsider it should I learn of all the circumstances.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 09-08-2010, 06:31 AM   #42
VANR
Freshmen Academy Student

VANR is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i will post harder......at least i wanna see the pics
Old 09-10-2010, 02:56 PM   #43
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Location: playing pokemonxy with KazekageGaara and Fluttershy
trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to trouble88 Send a message via MSN to trouble88 Send a message via Skype™ to trouble88

is this own by viz??
Spoiler:

You stole my heart from the day we met^////^
Forum frist buddies: JAFL,KU
Member of the Forum ANBU PM me for help

Old 09-10-2010, 03:28 PM   #44
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by trouble88 View Post
is this own by viz??
Spoiler:
No, Viz doesn't own Haruhi Suzumiya.

Old 09-10-2010, 03:32 PM   #45
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to trouble88 Send a message via MSN to trouble88 Send a message via Skype™ to trouble88

thanks

Old 09-10-2010, 05:20 PM   #46
Ashen
The Reaper
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

As a future warning to anyone else who's not sure about the pics they're posting, better to PM and ask rather than post it and get infracted should it turn out to be an illegal image.

Old 09-10-2010, 05:23 PM   #47
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshenREAPER View Post
As a future warning to anyone else who's not sure about the pics they're posting, better to PM and ask rather than post it and get infracted should it turn out to be an illegal image.
shouldn't you add that this to OP ashen????

Old 09-10-2010, 06:29 PM   #48
Ashen
The Reaper
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by trouble88 View Post
shouldn't you add that this to OP ashen????
No. It should be common sense for 2 reasons:

A. Nowhere in the OP did it say you can post any images in this thread whatsoever. Suspect or not.

B. It specifically says to PM us pics that you'd like in your sig.

Where people may get the idea that you're supposed to be posting pics here and asking for permission, I have no clue. People probably just aren't reading the OP in the first place.

Old 09-10-2010, 06:31 PM   #49
Kakuzu
Special Jonin Candidate

Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kakuzu

Quote:
Where people may get the idea that you're supposed to be posting pics here and asking for permission, I have no clue. People probably just aren't reading the OP in the first place.
I have noticed that these types of scenarios are becoming more apparent. Seen quite a few rule-breaking habits lately, which clarifies that people aren't reading the rules...

Spoiler:

Quote:
No I think how you almost blew my brain out is pretty cool! I wish I could be that intelligent and say stuff like you just did.

Quote:
wanna know what I love?How when Kakuzu comes right in the middle of our drama in here.
Old 09-10-2010, 06:39 PM   #50
Ashen
The Reaper
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakuzu111 View Post
I have noticed that these types of scenarios are becoming more apparent. Seen quite a few rule-breaking habits lately, which clarifies that people aren't reading the rules...
I've always been more under the assumption that a great many people have a problem with both reading and comprehension, which is why we seem to have an influx of all-around stupidity on the forum in general.

Old 09-10-2010, 06:44 PM   #51
Kakuzu
Special Jonin Candidate

Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
I've always been more under the assumption that a great many people have a problem with both reading and comprehension, which is why we seem to have an influx of all-around stupidity on the forum in general.
I couldn't agree with this more...

It's blatantly apparent, but if they choose not to read, they pay the price later.

Spoiler:

Quote:
No I think how you almost blew my brain out is pretty cool! I wish I could be that intelligent and say stuff like you just did.

Quote:
wanna know what I love?How when Kakuzu comes right in the middle of our drama in here.
Old 09-10-2010, 07:16 PM   #52
XxblackxX
Special Jonin Candidate

XxblackxX has completed a tough C-rank mission!XxblackxX has completed a tough C-rank mission!XxblackxX has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Yahoo to XxblackxX

Can we have two images at once?

I will not hesitate.
Old 09-10-2010, 07:18 PM   #53
Kakuzu
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxblackxX View Post
Can we have two images at once?
Yes as long as they aren't huge. They have to fit in the signiture space, but there's really no limit. Just basically until you fill up space. I have four images in my signiture.

Spoiler:

Quote:

Quote:
Old 09-10-2010, 07:20 PM   #54
XxblackxX
Special Jonin Candidate

XxblackxX has completed a tough C-rank mission!XxblackxX has completed a tough C-rank mission!XxblackxX has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Yahoo to XxblackxX

Thanks, Kakuzu.

I will not hesitate.
Old 10-01-2010, 06:50 PM   #55
FlyingThunderGod
Genin Elite

FlyingThunderGod is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

can i have this image in my sig

Spoiler:
http://img37.picoodle.com/img/img37/4/2/22/rajkumar2007/f_fn7403m_9ff7978.gif

Old 10-01-2010, 07:00 PM   #56
Ashen
The Reaper
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingThunderGod View Post
can i have this image in my sig

Spoiler:
http://img37.picoodle.com/img/img37/4/2/22/rajkumar2007/f_fn7403m_9ff7978.gif
If you can't follow simple directions then the answer is likely a no.

Old 10-02-2010, 11:36 AM   #57
colorles
Banned

colorles is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

hm, so this is how you regulate sigatures

anyways, i'l be sending a pic for my sig soon enough, when i feel like it
Old 10-02-2010, 11:43 AM   #58
MasterOfPain
Veteran Chunin

MasterOfPain is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Sage Mode actually game me the ability for the pic in my sig...

Old 10-02-2010, 12:18 PM   #59
Seven
Formerly TheSeventhSwordsmanOfMist

Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Seven

I sent a pm but still no reply from either of you Dx
lol

Spoiler:

Old 10-02-2010, 07:33 PM   #60
Pain-Konan
Genin Elite

Pain-Konan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Are we allowed to have a smiley in our signature even if we have under 300 posts? Because I had put this smiley in my signature.

Closed Thread

Tags
stub-winged albatross