Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Forum Games

Forum Games Here users can play their own made-up games -- word games, simple RPG, etc.

Old 07-11-2010, 12:57 AM   #1
Rikudo Sennin
7-Up Disciple

Rikudo Sennin has completed a tough C-rank mission!Rikudo Sennin has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default What if you woke up, and Konan is in your Bed?

Teh title says it all.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Feed me some negative reps
no reverse psychology please

Do.not.be.Afraid
Rikudo Sennin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 12:59 AM   #2
Muffintop
Special Jonin Candidate
Quasi-Admin

Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: What if you woke up, and Konan is in your Bed?

Try to cop a feel, but likely wind up with a paper cut. xD

Muffintop is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 01:04 AM   #3
Yellow Flash
Legend of the Solstice

Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffintop View Post
Try to cop a feel, but likely wind up with a paper cut. xD
xD What I was gonna say but better.
Yellow Flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 01:07 AM   #4
Rikudo Sennin
7-Up Disciple

Rikudo Sennin has completed a tough C-rank mission!Rikudo Sennin has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow Flash View Post
xD What I was gonna say but better.
ex-dee-dee

Do.not.be.Afraid
Old 07-11-2010, 07:48 AM   #5
shinobi_guardian_12
Genin

shinobi_guardian_12 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

lol muffin i love reading ur posts. i would be like WOAH!!!! n play along n be like whats up babe :P

Throw Rasen-Shuriken = Amazing.
Muffintop = Also Amazing

~+Its not the size of the dog in the fight. its the size of the fight in the dog+~
shinobi_guardian_12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 08:48 AM   #6
Kuroda Taishi
Banned

Kuroda Taishi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I would ravage her, xD
Kuroda Taishi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 08:49 AM   #7
Shino Hatake
Banned

Shino Hatake is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I would be the luckiest SOB in the WHOLE world.
Shino Hatake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 08:53 AM   #8
Kimimaro Kaguya
Special Jonin Candidate

Kimimaro Kaguya has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kimimaro Kaguya has completed a tough C-rank mission!

i would kiss her lips and neck and then from there it gets dirty -_^
Kimimaro Kaguya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 09:39 AM   #9
akikofrown
Veteran Chunin

akikofrown is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I would be covered in paper.
akikofrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 09:51 AM   #10
shinobi_guardian_12
Genin

shinobi_guardian_12 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

lol if i wanted to know what konan was like i would get the newspaper from my mailbox.

Throw Rasen-Shuriken = Amazing.
Muffintop = Also Amazing

~+Its not the size of the dog in the fight. its the size of the fight in the dog+~
shinobi_guardian_12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 12:51 PM   #11
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

I'd really wish I could remember what happened the night before.

Hidden Ninja45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 12:56 PM   #12
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken

If I woke up and Konan was in my bed, I'll ask Vorn ... if he wants to join us. From there I can't say aloud what will happen.

BF:

Spoiler:

Throw Rasen-Shuriken is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 05:39 PM   #13
Rikudo Sennin
7-Up Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroda Taishi View Post
I would ravage her, xD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimimaro Kaguya View Post
i would kiss her lips and neck and then from there it gets dirty -_^
Rated-A Posts. xDD

Do.not.be.Afraid
Old 07-11-2010, 05:40 PM   #14
TheJapaneseKamikaze
Veteran Chunin

TheJapaneseKamikaze saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

What's up w/ these questions?!

It's a key to success.
^ A very wise and resourceful tip. 8D
TheJapaneseKamikaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 06:00 PM   #15
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

...I...really..dont..find Konan...that..attractive.

Its basically Devil May Cry(or Bayonetta) meets Dead or Alive meets Streets of Rage meets Street Fighter meets Power Stone meets Vanquish in gameplay but in essence its DragonBall Z meets One Piece meets Berserk meets Naruto.

Here is the thread:

Wind Style Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 06:02 PM   #16
Ayden
Chunin Exam Proctor

Location: California, where you sell your soul for fame and fortune.
Ayden is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I think the lonely island boys say it just right
Ayden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 06:06 PM   #17
Jose
Special Jonin Candidate

Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Well to put it simple.

I would go back for seconds if you know what I mean. xDD
Jose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 06:08 PM   #18
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jose View Post
Well to put it simple.

No I dont know what you mean.

Its basically Devil May Cry(or Bayonetta) meets Dead or Alive meets Streets of Rage meets Street Fighter meets Power Stone meets Vanquish in gameplay but in essence its DragonBall Z meets One Piece meets Berserk meets Naruto.

Here is the thread:

Old 07-11-2010, 06:10 PM   #19
Ayden
Chunin Exam Proctor

Location: California, where you sell your soul for fame and fortune.
Ayden is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jose View Post
Well to put it simple.

ohhh your going fer another bite right
Ayden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 06:16 PM   #20
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

I'll make fun of her...I mean what can she do to me...give me a paper cut?

Here is the thread: