Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 08-23-2010, 10:27 AM   #1
Howlz
Academy Graduate

Howlz is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Real Life Neji.

I love how neji doesnt kick or punch. He JABS!!! I know how to become a "real life" neji (without byakugan). Instead of chakra points. the HUMAN body has pressure points. their are 24 in the human body..... so far i know all of them!
Asuma Sarutobi
Howlz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 10:29 AM   #2
Zemirock
Genin

Zemirock is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Real Life Neji.

Okay i know about 6

Anime<3

^ Mitsukuni Haninozuka cosplayer
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Zemirock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 10:32 AM   #3
Howlz
Academy Graduate

when it comes to fights. im gonna target pressure points.
Asuma Sarutobi
Old 08-23-2010, 10:33 AM   #4
Zemirock
Genin

Zemirock is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

We play fight at school and I always win cuz i target pressure points

Anime<3

^ Mitsukuni Haninozuka cosplayer
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Zemirock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 10:34 AM   #5
Howlz
Academy Graduate

haha i know how to make it incredibly painful to use your arms if your ma enemy. haha.
Asuma Sarutobi
Old 08-23-2010, 03:04 PM   #6
FujimotoErin
Chunin

FujimotoErin saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

What are the 24 Pressure Points then?

And I Use a Pressure Point on my Hand to Calm me down. xD

FujimotoErin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 03:05 PM   #7
Vex
Special Jonin Candidate

Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

I don't know any. D:

Vex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 03:10 PM   #8
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Well, I might know a few. Hit both ears and you have all control of the situation.

Kiseki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 03:18 PM   #9
Ishtar
Banned

Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Theres only one person I know in real life that talks about pressure points like that, but I could be wrong. xD
Ishtar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 06:51 PM   #10
ItachiAnbu
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howlz View Post
when it comes to fights. im gonna target pressure points.
You simply can't take someone down using only pressure points in a realistic fight. Ok, if you were playing, then it's all in good fun, but if you're attacked, don't go for the pressure points. It won't work. If you want to be all cool and be like Neji, learn a martial art. I suggest Kung Fu, or Jujitsu. Tai Kwan Do and Kirate are also good methods of defense.

Here are some actual points to hit. NOT pressure points, but real weaknesses in the human body.

1. The shins (kick).

2. The sides, about 6-8 inches below the armpits. This is where the "hanging ribs" are located. They are fairly easy to break inward with a simple punch, and can cause great pain.

3. Just below the sternum. You can easily gain the upper hand in any fight by knocking the wind out of your opponent.

4. The front of the neck. Another great way to surprise your opponent.

5. The ears. Pulling on the ear(s) can result in pain, or severe injury (losing an ear hurts).

Of course, your first option in any dangerous situation should be to run away. These should only be used when cornered.

In professional fights (sporting events), such a boxing, keep your arms up; alternate your punches and block. Keep your elbows in, and your fists ready. Don't go for a hook unless you already have the upper hand, because it creates an opening for your opponent. Also, hit inside the box (head, chest, and possibly stomach).

Play nicely, children.

ItachiAnbu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 08:03 PM   #11
Howlz
Academy Graduate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiAnbu View Post
You simply can't take someone down using only pressure points in a realistic fight. Ok, if you were playing, then it's all in good fun, but if you're attacked, don't go for the pressure points. It won't work. If you want to be all cool and be like Neji, learn a martial art. I suggest Kung Fu, or Jujitsu. Tai Kwan Do and Kirate are also good methods of defense.

Here are some actual points to hit. NOT pressure points, but real weaknesses in the human body.

1. The shins (kick).

2. The sides, about 6-8 inches below the armpits. This is where the "hanging ribs" are located. They are fairly easy to break inward with a simple punch, and can cause great pain.

3. Just below the sternum. You can easily gain the upper hand in any fight by knocking the wind out of your opponent.

5. The ears. Pulling on the ear(s) can result in pain, or severe injury (losing an ear hurts).

Of course, your first option in any dangerous situation should be to run away. These should only be used when cornered.

In professional fights (sporting events), such a boxing, keep your arms up; alternate your punches and block. Keep your elbows in, and your fists ready. Don't go for a hook unless you already have the upper hand, because it creates an opening for your opponent. Also, hit inside the box (head, chest, and possibly stomach).

Play nicely, children.
I am sorry but I pronounce you WRONG!!! like I said theres a pressure point that makes it painful to use your arms for about 5 seconds. in those 5 seconds you are free to punch and kick them without worry of a counter punch. BTW your also wrong about if you kick the back of somebodys ankle. they will fall. or be in really bad pain.
Asuma Sarutobi
Old 08-24-2010, 09:16 PM   #12
Blue Lightning
Academy Graduate

Blue Lightning is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiAnbu View Post

1. The shins (kick).

Play nicely, children.
yeah...basically this LOL
Blue Lightning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 07:45 AM   #13
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Or, if your me, you train dayindayout to make ANY of these methods pretty much useless. :O

Jakropha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 04:52 PM   #14
ItachiAnbu
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howlz View Post
I am sorry but I pronounce you WRONG!!! like I said theres a pressure point that makes it painful to use your arms for about 5 seconds. in those 5 seconds you are free to punch and kick them without worry of a counter punch. BTW your also wrong about if you kick the back of somebodys ankle. they will fall. or be in really bad pain.
And I pronounce you unwilling to admit yourself as wrong.

One HUGE misconception: pain does not disable the body. It can work in many instances, but I have seen people do the most miraculous things while under the influence of extreme pain.

I never said hitting the achilles tendon (as it is named) didn't work; it works very well. I merely listed some things that did. And as I said, it's all in good fun, until you get in an actual fight with a competent opponent. I recommend you don't inflate your own abilities (or lack thereof) beyond what they are.

ItachiAnbu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 04:55 PM   #15
Chidori of Death
Special Jonin Candidate

Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via AIM to Chidori of Death Send a message via Yahoo to Chidori of Death

I only know of 13

Chidori of Death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 04:59 PM   #16
lolohwd
Special Jonin Candidate

lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

i only study femal pleasure points
lolohwd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 07:37 PM   #17
FujimotoErin
Chunin

FujimotoErin saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Noone ever told me what the 24 pressure points were. D:

FujimotoErin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 10:51 PM   #18
Eruva
Ninja Academy Student

Eruva is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to Eruva

i also think the real life form of juken is baguazhang
Eruva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 10:52 PM   #19
lolohwd
Special Jonin Candidate

lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

and i can do rotation lol

does a spin all cool like
lolohwd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 09:54 PM   #20
Hidan of the Mist
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan of the Mist has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan of the Mist has completed a tough C-rank mission!

that tactic will only work if you can be quick enough