Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Cutting Edge > Entertainment

Entertainment A place where you can have discussions about music, tv, movies, sports and anything else pertaining to entertainment.

Old 08-19-2010, 08:08 PM   #1
Shika
Special Jonin Candidate

Shika is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shika is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shika is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shika is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Screamo Discussion

So, what do you think about screamo? I know I love it. And so does Nick. So what do you think, forumites?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Fate fell short this time
Your smile fades in the summer
Place your hand in mine
I'll leave when I wanna.
Shika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 08:10 PM   #2
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare
Default Re: Music P: Screamo Discussion

Ewww, screamo.

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.
Nick Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 08:10 PM   #3
Shika
Special Jonin Candidate

Shika is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shika is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shika is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shika is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Eww, Nick.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Place your hand in mine
I'll leave when I wanna.
Old 08-19-2010, 08:12 PM   #4
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Eww..... Depression.....

/Runs back to Fjord crying

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Old 08-19-2010, 08:13 PM   #5
lolohwd
Special Jonin Candidate

lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

eh i enjoy some screamo sometimes. its good just i dont listen to it all the tim e
lolohwd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 08:16 PM   #6
Shika
Special Jonin Candidate

Meh, I like it all the time.
xD

Place your hand in mine
I'll leave when I wanna.
Old 08-19-2010, 08:22 PM   #7
rainbowrazor
Jonin

rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Screamo is the best i loves it it takes me out of meh emo corner

rainbowrazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 08:28 PM   #8
Shika
Special Jonin Candidate

Whos your favorite screamo band?

Place your hand in mine
I'll leave when I wanna.
Old 08-19-2010, 08:35 PM   #9
rainbowrazor
Jonin

rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

The Devil Wears Prada
As I lying Dying
A Day to Remeber
escape the fate
Norma Jean
enter shikari
escape the fate
blessthefall

are a few of my faves

Old 08-19-2010, 08:41 PM   #10
Shika
Special Jonin Candidate

ADTR = Sickness. I love you! xD
Bullet For My Valentine
Devil Wears Prada
Slipknot
System of a Down
Disturbed.

Place your hand in mine
I'll leave when I wanna.
Old 08-19-2010, 08:43 PM   #11
rainbowrazor
Jonin

Quote:
Originally Posted by shika View Post
adtr = sickness. I love you! Xd
bullet for my valentine
devil wears prada
slipknot
system of a down
disturbed.
all those band are so sick i especially love bullet for my valentine

Old 08-19-2010, 08:45 PM   #12
Shika
Special Jonin Candidate

Scream, Aim, Fire and Hearts Burst Into Fire are the best by them.

Place your hand in mine
I'll leave when I wanna.
Old 08-19-2010, 08:48 PM   #13
rainbowrazor
Jonin

yes scream,aim fire is the best

Old 08-19-2010, 08:49 PM   #14
Shika
Special Jonin Candidate

Ahh yes. The joys of Screamo.

Place your hand in mine
I'll leave when I wanna.
Old 08-19-2010, 08:53 PM   #15
rainbowrazor
Jonin

Yes the the joys...........

Old 08-19-2010, 09:02 PM   #16
Memitim
Lord Commander of the Kingsguard

Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.
Send a message via Skype™ to Memitim

@ The posts above me: I think the best songs by bullet for my valentine are

Spoiler:

Her Voice Resides
4 Words (To Choke Upon)
Tears Don't Fall
Suffocating Under Words of Sorrow (What Can I Do)
Hit the Floor
All These Things I Hate (Revolve Around Me)
Room 409
The Poison
10 Years Today
Cries in Vain
Spit You Out
The End
Scream Aim Fire
Eye of the Storm
Hearts Burst into Fire
Waking the Demon
Disappear
Deliver Us from Evil
Take It Out On Me
Say Goodnight
End of Days
Last to Know
Forever And Always
Your Betrayal
Fever
The Last Fight
A Place Where You Belong
Pleasure and Pain
Alone
Breaking Out, Breaking Down
Bittersweet Memories
Dignity
Begging for Mercy
Pretty On The Outside

Last edited by Memitim; 08-20-2010 at 03:16 AM.
Memitim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 02:05 AM   #17
Monster Addict92
Banned

Monster Addict92 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Monster Addict92

ummm Slipknot, System of a Down, and Disturbed are not Screamo bands
Slipknot=Rap metal (well, when they first started out, then it just became metal)
System of a Down=rock
Disturbed=in the middle of metal and rock
Monster Addict92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 06:37 PM   #18
Shika
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Addict92 View Post
ummm Slipknot, System of a Down, and Disturbed are not Screamo bands
Slipknot=Rap metal (well, when they first started out, then it just became metal)
System of a Down=rock
Disturbed=in the middle of metal and rock
Umm quite frankly you have no idea what you're talking about

Place your hand in mine
I'll leave when I wanna.
Old 08-27-2010, 10:08 AM   #19
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

I don't really see the attraction to listening to people scream? xD

/Heil

Old 08-27-2010, 10:10 AM   #20
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to Space Cowboy Sasori

It takes a little to get used to, but I mean you can kinda get into it if you try.

Quote:
Pat: telling it like it is.

Space Cowboy Sasori is offline   Reply With Quote