Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Cutting Edge > Entertainment

Entertainment A place where you can have discussions about music, tv, movies, sports and anything else pertaining to entertainment.

Old 08-27-2010, 09:58 AM   #1
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to Space Cowboy Sasori
Default The Albums you've been listening to the most recently.

What are they my amigos and amigas?

Arcade Fire ~ Suburbs

Quote:
Pat: telling it like it is.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Space Cowboy Sasori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 09:59 AM   #2
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare
Default Re: (Music P): The Albums you've been listening too the most recently.

I just got Teenage Dream by Katy Perry, so I've been listening to that, but Little Voice by Sara Bareilles has been the most frequent lately xD

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.
Nick Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 10:00 AM   #3
Ryuuko
Bishyhoar

Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Proooooobably Janelle Monae's Archandroid

Melissa Auf der Maur's self-titled album...and Chevelle's Sci-Fi Crimes.

As far as albums go.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Ryuuko is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 10:01 AM   #4
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Katy Perry's new album is pretty good, I'll admit.

Chevelle has a new album?

Also TDWP's new EP is kinda good if you like Screaming a bit.

Quote:

Old 08-27-2010, 10:02 AM   #5
Lady Tsunade
Old.

Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Err. I never listen to full albums. I listen to single songs from various albums O_o
But I guess, generally. 3 Words, by Cheryl Cole. Is the album I would listen to most.
Lady Tsunade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 10:02 AM   #6
Memitim
Lord Commander of the Kingsguard

Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.
Send a message via Skype™ to Memitim

Gold - Sublime

Classic.

Memitim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 10:04 AM   #7
Ryuuko
Bishyhoar

Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

I know that Sci-Fi Crimes is their most recent album, but I dunno how "new" it is. I think it was released earlier this year? Dunno for sure.

YouTube:

Old 08-27-2010, 10:04 AM   #8
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuuko View Post
Proooooobably Janelle Monae's Archandroid

Melissa Auf der Maur's self-titled album...and Chevelle's Sci-Fi Crimes.

As far as albums go.
I love you for introducing me to Janelle Monae xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasori View Post
Katy Perry's new album is pretty good, I'll admit.

Chevelle has a new album?

Also TDWP's new EP is kinda good if you like Screaming a bit.
Yea, it's like, reminiscent of other artists/older songs kinda, imo.

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Old 08-27-2010, 10:08 AM   #9
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I know that Sci-Fi Crimes is their most recent album, but I dunno how "new" it is. I think it was released earlier this year? Dunno for sure.

YouTube:
I'll give it a listen, thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Tasogare View Post

Yea, it's like, reminiscent of other artists/older songs kinda, imo.
Kinda sorta, I didn't like it at first listen but after a couple more listens I started liking it.

Quote:

Old 08-27-2010, 10:10 AM   #10
flamey234
Special Jonin Candidate

flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

All the ones on my computer
Spoiler:
Metallica
...And Justice for All
Death Magnetic
Kill 'em All
Load
Reload
Master of Puppets
Black Album
Ride The Lightning

Disturbed
The Sickness
Ten Thousand Fists
Indestructible

Pearl Jam
2006 one (don't know the name)

Alice in Chains
Greatest hits

Seether
Finding Beauty in Negative Spaces

Godsmack
Good Times, Bad Times: 10 years of Godsmack
IV
The Oracle

Linkin Park
Minutes to Midnight

Foo Fighters
Echoes, Silence, Patience, & Grace

Three Days Grace
One-X

Whatever happens, happens

Always expect the worst, that way, if everything goes according to plan, it will be a pleasant surprise.
power of the mind always beats the yearnings of the body
Mythbusters=explosives
explosives=Deidara
so, Mythbusters=Deidara
Scientia Potentia Est "Knowledge is Power"
flamey234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 10:11 AM   #11
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Awards Showcase

I see you like your rock more or less. o-o

Quote:

Old 08-27-2010, 10:13 AM   #12
Ryuuko
Bishyhoar

Quote:
I love you for introducing me to Janelle Monae xD
I love you for....being you. P: xD

Quote:
Anytime :]

Old 08-27-2010, 10:14 AM   #13
flamey234
Special Jonin Candidate

flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
I see you like your rock more or less. o-o
Hell Yes. I'm only missing a couple albums from Metallica and I plan on getting Disturbed's new album coming out on the 31st so in 4 days at least

Always expect the worst, that way, if everything goes according to plan, it will be a pleasant surprise.
Mythbusters=explosives
explosives=Deidara
so, Mythbusters=Deidara
Old 08-27-2010, 10:16 AM   #14
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Awards Showcase

Yeah, that album was supposed to come out today from what I remember.

Quote:

Old 08-27-2010, 10:17 AM   #15
flamey234
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Yeah, that album was supposed to come out today from what I remember.
huh??? from all the places and radio stations I heard from (like 3 or 4 different ones), they all said it comes out the 31st.

Mythbusters=explosives
explosives=Deidara
so, Mythbusters=Deidara
Old 08-27-2010, 10:18 AM   #16
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:

Kinda sorta, I didn't like it at first listen but after a couple more listens I started liking it.
Yea, I thought E.T. was kinda similar to t.A.T.u.'s Everything She Said at some parts xDD

Quote:
I love you for....being you. P: xD

Anytime :]
<3

/Heil

Old 08-27-2010, 10:23 AM   #17
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamey234 View Post
huh??? from all the places and radio stations I heard from (like 3 or 4 different ones), they all said it comes out the 31st.
Well, it was supposed to be today but it got pushed back for some reason.

Quote:
Yea, I thought E.T. was kinda similar to t.A.T.u.'s Everything She Said at some parts xDD
Now that you mention it, it kinda does. My favorite song on the album was probably either 'Teenage Dream', 'TGIF', or 'Peacock'. I also love the Passion Pit remix of California Gurls.

Quote:

Old 08-27-2010, 10:24 AM   #18
Vex
Special Jonin Candidate

Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:
I also love the Passion Pit remix of California Gurls.
This is relative to my interests.

Vex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 10:25 AM   #19
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Well, it was supposed to be today but it got pushed back for some reason.

Now that you mention it, it kinda does. My favorite song on the album was probably either 'Teenage Dream', 'TGIF', or 'Peacock'. I also love the Passion Pit remix of California Gurls.
My favorite is probably Peacock because I start dancing and clapping xD My favorite remix on it was Kascade Club's Teenage Dream Remix.

/Heil

Old 08-27-2010, 10:25 AM   #20
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Awards Showcase

Vex: It's on the deluxe album on the Itunes store.

Very good mix I must say.

Nick: That was also a very good mix.

Quote: