Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

View Poll Results: Who are you for?
NaruSaku 27 45.00%
NaruHina 26 43.33%
Neither 7 11.67%
Voters: 60. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-29-2010, 06:00 PM   #81
NarutoxSakura4ever
Special Jonin Candidate
 
NarutoxSakura4ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: I'm around.... :)
Posts: 5,669
Rep Power: 11
NarutoxSakura4ever saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!NarutoxSakura4ever saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via AIM to NarutoxSakura4ever
Default Re: NaruSaku fans.... NaruHina fans....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
she still has a chance you dont know what kishi has pland


wow what right do you have to insult hinata but you hate when people mock sakura that doesnt seem very fair in my eyes if i rember sakura used to have no back bone but she changed alot so why cant hinata plus if sakura x naruto happens naruto will become just like all the other animes before it as for hinata x naruto could it happen who knows will it happen nobody knows that aswell maybe they both could happen but with the story right now it seems naruto x sakura is the most likely to happen im trying to be postive on both sides so that a war wont break out also you can hate me all you want thats how life is for somone like me.

Huh now you see what I go through.... But whatever, I'm sorry, I didn't mean it like that. But Hinata, shes changed but she probably won't ever have a backbone, no offense. But who knows....

And I can't hate anyone, not even someone that dislikes Sakura so strongly.
__________________
I SUPPORT
NARUSAKU!
Do you have a problem with that?
TOO BAD!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
NarutoxSakura4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 06:01 PM   #82
Chibi Shika Fangirl
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Chibi Shika Fangirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Halloween Town. o.o
Posts: 2,033
Rep Power: 10
Chibi Shika Fangirl saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: NaruSaku fans.... NaruHina fans....

I believe Naruto will end up with Hinata, or at least I hope so. I think they will because:

1. Hinata has always been caring towards Naruto, always worrying about him. Sakura, on the other hand, was after Sasuke for most the series and now she claims to love Naruto? It seems as if she doesn't really know what she wants.

2. Naruto has been concerned about Hinata in the past; maybe she'll get through to him.

3. Kishi did say something (I'm not sure of the exact words) about hope for NaruHina.

I'm not positive about the ending pairings, but I hope for NaruHina. Hinata deserves the chance more than Sakura.
__________________
Sorry guys, but (if you have not long since forgotten about me) I will not be coming back. Bye!
Chibi Shika Fangirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 06:13 PM   #83
NaruSaku429
Ninja Academy Student
 
NaruSaku429's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Konoha
Posts: 50
Rep Power: 0
NaruSaku429 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: NaruSaku fans.... NaruHina fans....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Bella Rose View Post
thank you for asking me this question...
when Hinata said those words to him I felt how deeply in love she is with him... To love someone so much ..to respect someone so much you'd look up to that person as a rolemodel... to risk your life for saving that someone so precious to your heart... to love that someone and to respect someone from the moment you've put your eyes on ... to forget how to speak when your love is around you... this is a rarity... not many experience this... not many people know how to appreciate it ... this is ..something beyond what i can explain ... something stronger than the 2 of us alone ....

I have experienced this that's why i know ..deep down ... this is way too powerful ... she is exactly what Naruto needs... I know and believe my words when I say ... Hinata will NEVER ever change her feelings for him and she will FIGHT FOR NARUTO and she WILL win his heart ( if she hasn't done that already )
(spoiler)
Hinata went into that crater without a plan just to confess to him. She actually could've gotten in the way and made it worse, but thankfully, she ended up helping. Hinata said so herself, that she was just being selfish. She would have rushed there whether Naruto was winning or losing. But if he was winning, she might've been an easy target for Pein, and an easy distraction for Naruto. You might claim that Sakura was there watching Naruto be pummeled by Pein, but remember, she and all the other nin were far away from the battle location. And Sakura put her trust and faith into Naruto. She trusted that he would be able to defeat Pein.

And you're not the only one who has felt that strong affection for someone. I have as well :/. I understand your position, and your reason for liking the couple, and I respect that. But I do find it arguable that Hinata is "what Naruto needs". Sure, they would make a cute couple, but if they did, I find it sooo hard to imagine that their relationship would have many ups or downs. I mean, based on Hinata's personality and the way she acts around Naruto, I can imagine that she would be TOO submissive to him, and do everything that she can for him. I'm not saying that that's a bad thing, but after a while, I would get bored. I'm pretty sure that some other people would agree with me. :/ I mean, I don't think that they would ever fight. But if Sakura was with Naruto, they would have quarrels. But as they say, "The ground is firmer after the rain". I can imagine NaruSaku having a reasonable amount of ups and downs as a couple (maybe similar to MinaKushi?) But yeah...

Last edited by NaruSaku429; 08-30-2010 at 12:55 PM.
NaruSaku429 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 07:06 PM   #84
NaruSaku429
Ninja Academy Student
 
NaruSaku429's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Konoha
Posts: 50
Rep Power: 0
NaruSaku429 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: NaruSaku fans.... NaruHina fans....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
she still has a chance you dont know what kishi has pland


wow what right do you have to insult hinata but you hate when people mock sakura that doesnt seem very fair in my eyes if i rember sakura used to have no back bone but she changed alot so why cant hinata plus if sakura x naruto happens naruto will become just like all the other animes before it as for hinata x naruto could it happen who knows will it happen nobody knows that aswell maybe they both could happen but with the story right now it seems naruto x sakura is the most likely to happen im trying to be postive on both sides so that a war wont break out also you can hate me all you want thats how life is for somone like me.
NaruSaku is most like to to happen, because Sakura is a Tsundere.

Tsundere definition: It is a word to describe the nature of female anime or game characters. Tsundere is a word combining two words, "Tsun Tsun" and "Dere Dere". Both terms describe attitudes of a person. "Tsun Tsun" is used for cold/blunt/curt attitude, while "Dere Dere" is used when a person becomes spoony in front of his/her lover. Therefore, "Tsundere" is a female character who is usually cold, but she becomes spoony on her lover. Or, she is cold to the main character at first, but she becomes lovestruck later.

In most Shonen Archetypes, the Hero is almost always paired with the Tsundere. Some examples?

Goku and Chichi (DBZ)
Ranma and Akane (Ranma 1/2)
Inuyasha and Kagome (Inuyasha)
Luffy and Nami (One Piece)

But I digress... Anways, I do think that Hinata has shown some progress, as well as Sakura.

But please, please, please, other people who read this; base your arguments upon real facts, instead of opinionated/biased answers. And also make the ground of your argument from the MANGA. The Anime is full of filler crap from the biased animators, which is why Sakura hit Naruto so much during Shippuden (as a comic relief). But yeah...
NaruSaku429 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 09:09 PM   #85
Narutorious
Chunin Exam Proctor
 
Narutorious's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Tampa Bay, Florida
Posts: 1,955
Rep Power: 10
Narutorious has completed a tough C-rank mission!Narutorious has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: NaruSaku fans.... NaruHina fans....

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaruSaku429 View Post
But please, please, please, other people who read this; base your arguments upon real facts, instead of opinionated/biased answers.
That's not going to happen.
Narutorious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 12:11 AM   #86
NaruSaku429
Ninja Academy Student
 
NaruSaku429's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Konoha
Posts: 50
Rep Power: 0
NaruSaku429 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: NaruSaku fans.... NaruHina fans....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narutorious View Post
That's not going to happen.
Well, I mean it's better to have your facts rooted into the real stuff, instead of fillers and boneless "facts". It's like building your house on sand. :/
__________________
안녕하세요.
Korean pride baby~ :]
ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
NEWAYS.
....
Naruto X Sakura

|\/|/\|/| `____"
|(^^)| /(^^)\
[/|II|\] [//II\\]
"When Heaven finally meets Earth..."
NaruSaku fanclub
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.




NaruSaku429 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 09:48 AM   #87
Narutorious
Chunin Exam Proctor
 
Narutorious's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Tampa Bay, Florida
Posts: 1,955
Rep Power: 10
Narutorious has completed a tough C-rank mission!Narutorious has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: NaruSaku fans.... NaruHina fans....

I know what you mean, but people who like the couple is majority because they like the character, most people who like NaruHina likes Hinata or dislike Sakura, majority of people don't even care about Naruto's feelings, as for myself, my main reason for wanting NaruSaku to happen is because Naruto always has feelings for Sakura, he's the main character, I want him to be happy over Sakura or Hinata, he shouldn't have to get second choice.
Narutorious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 12:47 PM   #88
NaruSaku429
Ninja Academy Student
 
NaruSaku429's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Konoha
Posts: 50
Rep Power: 0
NaruSaku429 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: NaruSaku fans.... NaruHina fans....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narutorious View Post
I know what you mean, but people who like the couple is majority because they like the character, most people who like NaruHina likes Hinata or dislike Sakura, majority of people don't even care about Naruto's feelings, as for myself, my main reason for wanting NaruSaku to happen is because Naruto always has feelings for Sakura, he's the main character, I want him to be happy over Sakura or Hinata, he shouldn't have to get second choice.
True :/ But I don't see why people have to like one couple, but hate the opposing character... I mean, I adore NaruSaku, but I don't hate Hinata... -sigh- lol, and plus Kishi-san is known for being unpredictable xD

hmm.. But I guess that his writing is swayed by the opinion of Japan, rather than anywhere else. :/ Hopefully the NS Fanbase in Japan is fairly large
lol, but yeah... If Kishi-san does decide to make Naruto pair with anyone (because I can imagine Kishi not giving into either side, and making Naruto single :/) I will respect his decision.
__________________
안녕하세요.
Korean pride baby~ :]
ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
NEWAYS.
....
Naruto X Sakura

|\/|/\|/| `____"
|(^^)| /(^^)\
[/|II|\] [//II\\]
"When Heaven finally meets Earth..."
NaruSaku fanclub
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.




NaruSaku429 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 01:11 PM   #89
azmerk
Chunin Exam Participant
 
azmerk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: If I tell you Ill have to kill you!!!
Posts: 765
Rep Power: 9
azmerk is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: NaruSaku fans.... NaruHina fans....

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaruSaku429 View Post
NaruSaku is most like to to happen, because Sakura is a Tsundere.

Tsundere definition: It is a word to describe the nature of female anime or game characters. Tsundere is a word combining two words, "Tsun Tsun" and "Dere Dere". Both terms describe attitudes of a person. "Tsun Tsun" is used for cold/blunt/curt attitude, while "Dere Dere" is used when a person becomes spoony in front of his/her lover. Therefore, "Tsundere" is a female character who is usually cold, but she becomes spoony on her lover. Or, she is cold to the main character at first, but she becomes lovestruck later.

In most Shonen Archetypes, the Hero is almost always paired with the Tsundere. Some examples?

Goku and Chichi (DBZ)
Ranma and Akane (Ranma 1/2)
Inuyasha and Kagome (Inuyasha)
Luffy and Nami (One Piece)

But I digress... Anways, I do think that Hinata has shown some progress, as well as Sakura.

But please, please, please, other people who read this; base your arguments upon real facts, instead of opinionated/biased answers. And also make the ground of your argument from the MANGA. The Anime is full of filler crap from the biased animators, which is why Sakura hit Naruto so much during Shippuden (as a comic relief). But yeah...
Pushy or stubborn would be the best words to describe Sakura
__________________
--->I bow to no man!!<---
NaruSaku


"I did nothing, the pavement was his enemy!!!"
"Takes an idiot to do cool things,thats why there cool"
Forum Crematorium!! You post it We'll roast it!!
Nano Machine Crusnik 02 power output 40% Activate!!

My Family Forum!!
Spoiler:

Little sisters:Firegirl,Major_red, Flamie_chan
My partners in crime
azmerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 02:31 PM   #90
NaruSaku429
Ninja Academy Student
 
NaruSaku429's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Konoha
Posts: 50
Rep Power: 0
NaruSaku429 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: NaruSaku fans.... NaruHina fans....

Quote:
Originally Posted by azmerk View Post
Pushy or stubborn would be the best words to describe Sakura
Pushy?... Stubborn I can understand, but how is she pushy?
__________________
안녕하세요.
Korean pride baby~ :]
ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
NEWAYS.
....
Naruto X Sakura

|\/|/\|/| `____"
|(^^)| /(^^)\
[/|II|\] [//II\\]
"When Heaven finally meets Earth..."
NaruSaku fanclub
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.




NaruSaku429 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 12:40 AM   #91
Sky-koi
Freshmen Academy Student
 
Sky-koi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: California!!!...no im kidding its boring
Posts: 29
Rep Power: 0
Sky-koi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: NaruSaku fans.... NaruHina fans....

Just putting this out here before you read. I don't dislike Sakura she's actually one of my favorite characters. I hate when people like a paring and hate a character because it makes the pairing less likely. But here's my reasons for anti NaruSaku and pro NaruHina and SakuSasu too. Sorry if I offend anyone. and warning it's kinda long.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
NaruSaku a base that has never been built on. Romantically at-least

NaruSaku has never been a serious romantic relationship. Just never. The only thing we get that really has anything to do with them romantic wise would be, When Naruto says. "Sakura, a cute girl I'm kinda interested in." Great. He wants her so it has to happen in the end of the story, since he kinda liked her. And Naruto asking her out, and her bitchslapping him, and punching him into outer-space.(no offense I like Sakura) Have they ever has any romantic heart to heart conversations. Have they had any serious Romantic Scenarios at all. Have Naruto's feeling been elaborated on ever? Isn't it weird to have our hero have a crush on a girl and really not know why. Oh yes he said he likes her because she wants be acknowledged. Perfect! But there's another person who wants to be acknowledged too. Difference Sakura wants to be acknowledged by Sasuke. Hinata want to be acknowledged by Naruto. But whatever. Who the heck cares? She's a side character.

Naruto is not the only main character. Therefore he's not the only one who should get what he want's

Yes Naruto is our hero nobody can deny that. But he's not the only main character. has anyone ever heard of Sasuke, or maybe Sakura? Ya they're main characters too. But for some reason Naruto gets special treatment, so he gets the girl he was kinda interested in. But Sasuke gets nobody, because he deserves no love. Even though he lost his family and everything he held dear. Nope he just deserves to die, or rot in prison. No Sakura love for you Sasuke-KUN!!!! And you don't get your love either Sakura, sorry you have to be with Naruto because he had a crush on you, and is the hero, and since you're his teammate who's with him often for obvious reasons. And during these great amounts of time together, you guys have slowly been falling in love. I apologize for excessive sarcasm.


Naruto never said he has romantic feelings for Hinata

And he's never said he loves Sakura.(when i speak of love i mean romantic love.) He said "She's a cute girl I'm kinda interested in." And he said to Hinata "A person like you I really like". Kishi has made it obvious he likes them both. All NaruSaku has is a base that Kishimoto has chosen to not develop romantically. I'll take narusaku serious when Kishi stops making a joke out of it. And when he actually develops it instead of other pairings. Which maybe he's done for an obvious reason being, it isn't meant to happen? And just maybe, but again just a guess, the pairings he actually developed in a serious way are supposed to happen?

MinaKushi NaruSaku parallels

"Just try not to find someone weird, try to find someone like your mother." Is she trying to say find someone exactly like me who hits you and has a big mouth, has bright hair, and got made fun of in my childhood. What mother tells there child that? When she says find someone like your mother wouldn't make more sense for her to mean. Find someone who's loving and caring, and willing to do anything for you? Instead of someone who acts a lot like me? Which would basically be someone exactly like Naruto since it's been clearly stated that Naruto has Kushina's personality, I believe by Tsunade who knew her growing up, and Kushina herself. Hell I guess Tsunade gonna tell Sakura someday that she's exactly like Naruto's mom, so they should get married. Just doesn't make much sense.

Kushina and Minato's relationship was like Naruto and Sakura's when they were younger. Kushina and Minato fell in love when they were older. Naruto and Sakura didn't, except Sakura doesn't hate him anymore. There's also a big difference between MinaKushi and NaruSaku, which is Sasuke. There was no Sasuke in MinaKushi. Kushina didn't like anyone else. Sakura loves Sasuke and honestly Naruto isn't that upset by it. He was before he saw there relationship together. And hated Sasuke, and had a crush on Sakura because she was hot?. So I'm guessing since he wants team 7 to be like it used to be. He expects there relationship to be the same. Except maybe this time Sasuke won't be afraid to make that kind of bond with Sakura.

NaruHina fans are selfish, because they just care about Hinata feelings

I find this argument quite insulting, and hypocritical. Because if you want to say That Naruhina fans are selfish because they just care about HInata's feelings, you can say the same exact thing for NaruSaku. What about Sakura's feelings for Sasuke I guess they don't matter. And if Sakura can forget about Sasuke the boy she confessed her LOVE too, and start loving Naruto. Then Naruto can forget his feelings about the girl he said he was kinda interested in, and love Hinata who loves him. We have gotten no hints of Naruto becoming more interested in Sakura Romantically. What we've seen is them getting along with each other. Which is good based on there relationship in the beginning of part 1.

Chapter 450 the hug. Another failed NaruSaku moment. Which is a good thing

I just found it funny how so many people found it romantic. It's another example of how Kishimoto has many chances to develop NaruSaku romantically but chooses not too. First of all the hug represented how far Naruto's come so far. Kishimoto did this by showing the person who hated him so much in the beginning change her opinion about him completely. That hug was to show the thanks from the whole village, and that Naruto has truly been accepted now.

Now this could have been some NaruSaku romantic development. It could have been done easily too.
1-We could have seen Naruto actually hug her back.
2-They could have been blushing.
3-Naruto or Sakura could be thinking about the other in there head in a special way.

The hug was basically a base. That Kishimoto could have built on to make romantic . But choose not too. Like most other so called NaruSaku moments. If NaruSaku is to happen, I want serious NaruSaku development. Not the friendship stuff that he's been doing so well because maybe that what they're relationship is, friendship? No I mean actual romantic development, that we have gotten none of.

Sakura's 'confession'

This actually in a way put an end to NaruSaku to me in a way.The confession seen more as a joke by the overly made expressions on Lee and Yamato's faces. Yup really true love confession here. We can see the serious romantic aura surrounding the situation. Kishimoto once again is making a joke out of anything involving romance with Naruto and Sakura. Yamatos expression also proves that he had never thought Sakura had romantic feelings for Naruto. Which proves that whole unfinished sentence assumption wrong. Otherwise why would he be so surprised? Because it doesn't make any sense;Her confession. The "A woman's heart is a fickle thing, to me was ridiculous. Sakura is one of the least fickle people. She loves Sasuke that's not changing. I think the biggest blow to NaruSaku was the confession itself. Sakura stated all these great things about Naruto, which would be reasons why she really could fall for him.So she knows all these great things about Naruto, but still has chosen not to seek him out romantically. Sakura's not interested in Naruto that way it's very simple. And Naruto has hardly been that interested in a long time. The confession was simply a coverup and a lie. Very plain to see. Naruto also said in the chapter you confessing just seems weird.

So for all we know Kushina's words could be a blow to NaruSaku. Not to NaruHina. Whens the last time we heard Naruto even think of Hinata as weird? And all the reasons he thought she was weird for don't make sense anymore. He knows she loves him which explains her behavior around him when they were younger. So Naruto think she's weird for loving him, and being shy around him because of that. Highly doubt it.

Why do I always find myself writing LAP'S????????????

Anyways I'm pretty sure the SakuSasu and NaruHina will come out in the end. Why would he elaborate so much on Hinata's feelings, have her confess and then have her rejected in the end. Like she hasn't been rejected enough. Or why make Sakura's feelings so strong for Sasuke? If they're just going to be useless in the end. Sasuke's a boy who's going to need this love Sakura wants to give him. It will also give him a chance to start loving again.

Also gaining Sakura's love has never even been a main goal of Naruto's. Yes he does want to be loved why wouldn't he. I mean he grew up with no parents. Basically Sakura isn't the only one who can give him that love that he wants. Hinata's there too. Maybe if he knew something about relationships he would have instantly given Hinata a chance, realizing her obvious crush. Instead he just goes to the popular girl most likely because everyone else liked her too and it was easy for him to see.

Also the fact that we have been shown 3 examples of Sakura acknowleding Hinata's feelings. The last stating she really loves him. If Sakura was really into Naruto why did she show no jealous feelings? Sakura know Hinata's feelings and excepts them. And Hinata has never seen Sakura's romantic feeling for Naruto at all. I don't know who has. Since they're not there. Usually the girl the guy isn't going to get with acknowledges the girl he will end up with feelings. And Sakura acknowledged Hinata's feelings. sooo I'm rambling now...take what I said as you will.


There I've written my passion out as beautiful as I could
Thoughts? Not asking you to change you opinion. Though be open-minded. Makes life more fun. Or dangerous.....
__________________
Oh wait...this is dangerous
______________________

I LUV U REKARI
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Sky-koi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 10:21 AM   #92
Narutorious
Chunin Exam Proctor
 
Narutorious's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Tampa Bay, Florida
Posts: 1,955
Rep Power: 10
Narutorious has completed a tough C-rank mission!Narutorious has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: NaruSaku fans.... NaruHina fans....

Quote:
NaruSaku a base that has never been built on. Romantically at-least
Naruto's & Sakura's relationship was slowly built & had changed throughout the manga, romance or not, which the same can't be said for NaruHina or SasuSaku, NaruHina & SasuSaku had their moments, but then they go back to stage 1, that is the difference, before you can have real romance, you have to have development, such as now to the point that it appears Sakura feels something for Naruto. And even though Naruto never actually said "I love you" to Sakura, he shown it in part 1, and it has been implied twice recently, first through Sai's flashback, and last during Sakura's "confession". Naruto doesn't have to say he loves Sakura, we know he does, that isn't a secret, the secret is Sakura's feelings.

Quote:
Naruto is not the only main character. Therefore he's not the only one who should get what he want's.

Naruto is THE main character, Sasuke & Sakura(along with Kakashi) are part of the main cast, but there is 1 main character & that is Naruto. Sasuke doesn't even love Sakura, or no one for that matter, as for Sakura, she appears to have feelings for Naruto, so I don't even understand that argument. You are implying that Naruto's feelings have to change so Sakura & Hinata can have their first love, which I think is silly, especially since Sakura appears to be leading towards Naruto anyway, the only one who will be left hanging is Hinata, and she's a side character, people make her feelings more important than it actually is to the story.

Quote:
Naruto never said he has romantic feelings for Hinata

Again, it has been implied twice recently that he loves Sakura, 1st being Sai's flashback, & 2nd being Naruto's reaction to the Sakura's confession. As for saying "I like people like you" to Hinata is very misleading, that doesn't mean he likes her, it mean that she's a likable person. We did see serious development between Naruto's & Sakura's relationship, such as POAL, Rescue Gaara arc & Sasuke & Sai arc, even though it is a slow development, it's consistent, unlike NaruHina or SasuSaku. And yes there is comedy with NaruSaku, but that's a common trait with the main character relationships in Shonen mangas.

Quote:
MinaKushi NaruSaku parallels

You going by what is weird to you instead of what would be weird to Kushina. Kushina was similar(not the same, but similar)to Sakura when she was younger, so she wouldn't consider Sakura weird, & we also have to remember that Naruto's personality comes from Kushina, & who did Naruto once consider weird? Hinata. It's way too early to say Kushina & Minato fell in love while Naruto & Sakura didn't, the story isn't over yet, Naruto & Sakura are only 16 years old, there is still plenty of time, and Sasuke will likely be the reason why Naruto & Sakura haven't fell in love yet(if they do), Sakura has to know her own feelings first. You said we don't know why Naruto loves Sakura even though he said why in part 1, why does Sakura loves/loved Sasuke? That she actually never said, the fact is Sakura's feelings for Sasuke was based on a fangirl crush that almost every girl had. Naruto's feelings for Sakura was never about looks, which the same can't be said for Sakura towards Sasuke.

Quote:
NaruHina fans are selfish, because they just care about Hinata feelings

This was just biased, so you saying Naruto's feelings can change but Sakura's feelings has to stay the same. The difference between Sakura & Naruto is that Sakura's feelings appears to have changed, unlike Naruto. Naruto knew who he fell for, but Sakura didn't, Sakura fell for an image she thought was Sasuke, which the reason why Sakura's feelings grew for Sasuke because of Naruto henging to Sasuke & pretending to be him, so it's obvious she prefers Naruto's personality.

Quote:
Chapter 450 the hug. Another failed NaruSaku moment. Which is a good thing

I'm not into these little moments as some fans are, & I agree with you, but some of your answers go against you, such as why Naruto didn't hug Sakura back, which it's because Naruto was too shock by it since he loves her, it was something he always wanted to happen. As for Naruto or Sakura thinking about the other in their heads, Kishimoto is milking the shipping wars, he isn't going to give anything away, that's obvious, that's why we don't truly know Sakura's feelings yet. It was too serious of a moment to blush, Naruto was too shock by the hug, & Sakura was glad he was alive. You want some "serious" moments between NaruSaku, how about lets have moments period between NaruHina & SasuSaku?

Quote:
Sakura's 'confession'

The "confession" ended in a bad way, but it shows a few things, Sakura is choosing Naruto's safety over Sasuke being brought back, and it shows that Sakura will rather go kill Sasuke herself, risking her life & risking having Naruto hate her, than to tell Naruto the truth & hurt his feelings, and people never see it that way. Also, because the confession ended in a bad way, Kishimoto has to get back to it eventually, it's something that will not be ignored, haven't you ever heard save the best for last? As for Hinata's confession, she got her feelings out to Naruto, and she never expect anything in return, she didn't expect Naruto to fall for her, she thought she would die, so she confessed, people don't realised that the confession was more for Hinata than NaruHina, because Hinata finally revealed her feelings, it's unlikely that we actually get back to it, she had her closure as a character. Also the fact that we don't actually knows how Sakura feels, both of Sakura's confession to Sasuke & Naruto, there is 1 important similarity, and that is that she was trying to stop both of them from doing something, she doing it hoping to stop them, she has to do it on her own accord. As for Kushina's words, Naruto doesn't considered Hinata weird anymore, but he did at one point, and yes now he knows why, but she could had always told him how she feels, just like how Sakura always knew Naruto & Lee like her, & Sasuke knew Sakura & Ino like him, they was open about it, unlike Hinata, so that is no excuse for her. NaruHina will need some development before it happen, the confession itself won't make Naruto fall for Hinata, otherwise LeeSaku & SasuSaku would be canon. SasuSaku has no chance of happening, Sasuke being alive in the end is slim, Sasuke falling for Sakura is even slimmer, what are the chance of Naruto failling for Hinata & Sasuke falling for Sakura if they are never around them, they would need screentime around each other for development, otherwise Naruto would just be with Hinata because he couldn't get with Sakura, & Sasuke falling for Sakura now would just make no sense. I don't think no one ever said Naruto's goal was to gain Sakura's love, so that argument doesn't make sense, that just fanfic crap. Sakura was never considered the popular girl, so that doesn't make sense either. If you seen Sakura's eyes, you can see that she shown a little sadness when she was talking about Hinata's feeling toward Naruto, even if Sakura accepts Hinata's feelings, that doesn't mean anything, Naruto still has to feel the same, it's up to Naruto, not Sakura.

Quote:
There I've written my passion out as beautiful as I could
Thoughts? Not asking you to change you opinion. Though be open-minded. Makes life more fun. Or dangerous.....
No offense, but for someone who say to be open-minded, your answers were typical, you just made it long to appear like it's not, & you was biased in some of your answers.

Last edited by Narutorious; 08-31-2010 at 11:36 AM.
Narutorious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 02:54 PM   #93
Sky-koi
Freshmen Academy Student
 
Sky-koi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: California!!!...no im kidding its boring
Posts: 29
Rep Power: 0
Sky-koi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: NaruSaku fans.... NaruHina fans....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narutorious View Post
Naruto's & Sakura's relationship was slowly built & had changed throughout the manga, romance or not, which the same can't be said for NaruHina or SasuSaku, NaruHina & SasuSaku had their moments, but then they go back to stage 1, that is the difference, before you can have real romance, you have to have development, such as now to the point that it appears Sakura feels something for Naruto. And even though Naruto never actually said "I love you" to Sakura, he shown it in part 1, and it has been implied twice recently, first through Sai's flashback, and last during Sakura's "confession". Naruto doesn't have to say he loves Sakura, we know he does, that isn't a secret, the secret is Sakura's feelings.


Naruto is THE main character, Sasuke & Sakura(along with Kakashi) are part of the main cast, but there is 1 main character & that is Naruto. Sasuke doesn't even love Sakura, or no one for that matter, as for Sakura, she appears to have feelings for Naruto, so I don't even understand that argument. You are implying that Naruto's feelings have to change so Sakura & Hinata can have their first love, which I think is silly, especially since Sakura appears to be leading towards Naruto anyway, the only one who will be left hanging is Hinata, and she's a side character, people make her feelings more important than it actually is to the story.


Again, it has been implied twice recently that he loves Sakura, 1st being Sai's flashback, & 2nd being Naruto's reaction to the Sakura's confession. As for saying "I like people like you" to Hinata is very misleading, that doesn't mean he likes her, it mean that she's a likable person. We did see serious development between Naruto's & Sakura's relationship, such as POAL, Rescue Gaara arc & Sasuke & Sai arc, even though it is a slow development, it's consistent, unlike NaruHina or SasuSaku. And yes there is comedy with NaruSaku, but that's a common trait with the main character relationships in Shonen mangas.


You going by what is weird to you instead of what would be weird to Kushina. Kushina was similar(not the same, but similar)to Sakura when she was younger, so she wouldn't consider Sakura weird, & we also have to remember that Naruto's personality comes from Kushina, & who did Naruto once consider weird? Hinata. It's way too early to say Kushina & Minato fell in love while Naruto & Sakura didn't, the story isn't over yet, Naruto & Sakura are only 16 years old, there is still plenty of time, and Sasuke will likely be the reason why Naruto & Sakura haven't fell in love yet(if they do), Sakura has to know her own feelings first. You said we don't know why Naruto loves Sakura even though he said why in part 1, why does Sakura loves/loved Sasuke? That she actually never said, the fact is Sakura's feelings for Sasuke was based on a fangirl crush that almost every girl had. Naruto's feelings for Sakura was never about looks, which the same can't be said for Sakura towards Sasuke.


This was just biased, so you saying Naruto's feelings can change but Sakura's feelings has to stay the same. The difference between Sakura & Naruto is that Sakura's feelings appears to have changed, unlike Naruto. Naruto knew who he fell for, but Sakura didn't, Sakura fell for an image she thought was Sasuke, which the reason why Sakura's feelings grew for Sasuke because of Naruto henging to Sasuke & pretending to be him, so it's obvious she prefers Naruto's personality.


I'm not into these little moments as some fans are, & I agree with you, but some of your answers go against you, such as why Naruto didn't hug Sakura back, which it's because Naruto was too shock by it since he loves her, it was something he always wanted to happen. As for Naruto or Sakura thinking about the other in their heads, Kishimoto is milking the shipping wars, he isn't going to give anything away, that's obvious, that's why we don't truly know Sakura's feelings yet. It was too serious of a moment to blush, Naruto was too shock by the hug, & Sakura was glad he was alive. You want some "serious" moments between NaruSaku, how about lets have moments period between NaruHina & SasuSaku?


The "confession" ended in a bad way, but it shows a few things, Sakura is choosing Naruto's safety over Sasuke being brought back, and it shows that Sakura will rather go kill Sasuke herself, risking her life & risking having Naruto hate her, than to tell Naruto the truth & hurt his feelings, and people never see it that way. Also, because the confession ended in a bad way, Kishimoto has to get back to it eventually, it's something that will not be ignored, haven't you ever heard save the best for last? As for Hinata's confession, she got her feelings out to Naruto, and she never expect anything in return, she didn't expect Naruto to fall for her, she thought she would die, so she confessed, people don't realised that the confession was more for Hinata than NaruHina, because Hinata finally revealed her feelings, it's unlikely that we actually get back to it, she had her closure as a character. Also the fact that we don't actually knows how Sakura feels, both of Sakura's confession to Sasuke & Naruto, there is 1 important similarity, and that is that she was trying to stop both of them from doing something, she doing it hoping to stop them, she has to do it on her own accord. As for Kushina's words, Naruto doesn't considered Hinata weird anymore, but he did at one point, and yes now he knows why, but she could had always told him how she feels, just like how Sakura always knew Naruto & Lee like her, & Sasuke knew Sakura & Ino like him, they was open about it, unlike Hinata, so that is no excuse for her. NaruHina will need some development before it happen, the confession itself won't make Naruto fall for Hinata, otherwise LeeSaku & SasuSaku would be canon. SasuSaku has no chance of happening, Sasuke being alive in the end is slim, Sasuke falling for Sakura is even slimmer, what are the chance of Naruto failling for Hinata & Sasuke falling for Sakura if they are never around them, they would need screentime around each other for development, otherwise Naruto would just be with Hinata because he couldn't get with Sakura, & Sasuke falling for Sakura now would just make no sense. I don't think no one ever said Naruto's goal was to gain Sakura's love, so that argument doesn't make sense, that just fanfic crap. Sakura was never considered the popular girl, so that doesn't make sense either. If you seen Sakura's eyes, you can see that she shown a little sadness when she was talking about Hinata's feeling toward Naruto, even if Sakura accepts Hinata's feelings, that doesn't mean anything, Naruto still has to feel the same, it's up to Naruto, not Sakura.


No offense, but for someone who say to be open-minded, your answers were typical, you just made it long to appear like it's not, & you was biased in some of your answers.
I took no offense. I didn't make it long to make it appear not typical. But maybe it is, I don't know. It's how you saw it. And yes I was biased in some of my answers. It's my opinion so it's going to be biased. You're going to be biased too. Everyone is. Because everyone has their own opinions based on their own biased interpretations. I just meant don't just look at it and say 'hmph whatever' when you read it, when I said be open minded. Try to see things through that person eyes too. But, you don't have a agree with anything. I'm trying to see your opinion to, though there will be things I disagree with and that's perfectly normal.

Spoiler:
Yes there relationship slowly changed throughout the manga. In a romantic way, I don't think so. So you kinda restated what I meant. Their base has been built on, but not romantically. I don't think any of the pairing have gone back to stage one. Sasuke has just gone to -6. Sakura's feelings only got stronger. And nothing has been a blow to Naruhina to bring it back to stage 1. The progress they made has stayed there. NaruSaku started at -10 but by the end of part one they were at a 5! And now I would give them a 8. Which is good. And I agree with you you need development before romance. Though I see a difference. SakuSasu developed more in a romantic way. NaruSaku developed into a (I don't want to say sibling because that pisses people off)but a best friend way. Which I like because Sasuke and Sakura are his best friends. Thats how team 7 was and I think it should stay that way.

I think the secrets are Naruto Sakura and Sasuke's feelings. Not Hinata we know her feelings. There's so many love triangles....

I have to disagree. Naruto is the main hero. Sakura is the main heroine. And Sasuke is the main ummm Hero/villian. More villain now. He has mood swings. (joke...)
To say Sasuke doesn't love anyone doesn't make any sense to me. It's because Sasuke has so much love that he's doing the things he's doing right now. He loved his mom, dad, family, clan, brother. He had all of that ripped away from him. At an extremely young age. And it's because he still has that love that he wants revenge so badly. Sasuke might not even realize that. And I'm really not sure if Sasuke loved Sakura. But, it was shown that he definitely had feelings for her. And I do think Sakura loves Naruto, she lied to him to try to help him, but then again she also knew she was going to upset him. Anyways it showed that she really does care for Naruto. Though I want to see Sakura's actions around Naruto in the manga in the future, if she doesn't act a little different around him I'm going to basically conclude NaruSaku won't happen. Doesn't mean it won't, but that's what I will think.


Yes it's been implied that Naruto loves Sakura. It's been stated that Sakura loves Sasuke. It's been stated that Hinata loves Naruto. It hasn't been implied that Sakura loves Naruto, but it has been implied she has feelings for Naruto. It hasn't been implied that Sasuke loves Sakura but it has been implied he has feelings for her. It hasn't been implied that Naruto loves Hinata but it has been implied he has feelings for her. Which leads me to believe most things we say are assumptions. Maybe not. But we have all these relationships left open. We really don't know which one's are going to be closed. Hope that didn't sound confusing....
When Naruto says a 'A person like you I really like", it does mean shes a likable person. I thought the main point was that too Naruto she was likable. Hinata herself. And Naruto and Sakura did have serious development. Though nothing considered romantic. Besides some ramen dates. I agree NaruSaku has been consistent, but so far I don't think there's been much that puts them above a bestfriend level. I know comedy is usually a common trait with the main character relationships, but there is also serious romantic side. Something NaruSaku has never had.

Kushina didn't fake a confession like Sakura did. She might think faking a confession is weird, because she would never consider it. And yes Naruto and Sakura are 16. I don't think the manga is going to go one for another 5 years though. Maybe Kishimoto will do something into the future though....sounds interesting. And what's the reason that Naruto loves Sakura? Has it been said in the manga? Sakura's love was based on a fangirl crush, that I agree with. Though that base grew into genuine love. Unlike the other girls, she developed actual feelings with him, and actually formed a bond with him. Sakura's feelings were nowhere near a fangirls when she confessed to him before he left. If they were, her feelings would've been dropped like Ino's. The first thing that we heard from Naruto about Sakura was that "she a babe, I'm kinda interested in." The other part was because she wanted to be acknowledged. If those are the only reasons he liked Sakura why couldn't he move on to someone that also wants to be acknowledged. Except not by Sasuke, but by him himself.

---

I wasn't saying that, I was just saying how that could be said. Because a lot of Narusaku fans say Naruhina fans are selfish because we just care about Hinata. All I meant was the same could be said about NaruSaku, because Sakura loves Sasuke. But she has to get with Naruto because he has a crush on her? At first Sakura was crushing on an image she thought was Sasuke. She thought Sasuke was perfect, her knight in shining armor. But she realized he has problems and faults, and even after that she still loved him. She fell in love with Sasuke with all his faults and problems. She doesn't prefer Naruto's personality. When Naruto was henged as Sasuke he was going to act like an ass so she wouldn't like him anymore. He wasn't acting like himself at all.

Hug

Well I guess it depends how you look at it. it could've very well been that he was shocked. But, I think he could've gotten over that shocked and hugged her back if he wanted to. We will see the moments when the time comes. Maybe some NaruSaku moments. Serious romantic ones.

Confession

Nope I saw it that way actually. I think it showed how much she cared about him. But I don't know why she thought hurting his feelings, would be better than him hating her. She hurts his feelings either way. It seemed to me like Sakura was prepared to not get any happiness, except knowing Sasuke wouldn't be heading down a path of more evil. But, it also showed that she doesn't understand Naruto's bond with Sasuke as much. And it seemed like she was really underestimating Naruto. I hated that fact that she might have thought the confession would work. But, she was trying to help him, which is a good thing. I think that they might talk about the confession. But, I just don't imagine Sakura saying "I know you don't believe me Naruto, but I really do love you." I imagine more of an apology. But who knows.

--

I don't think Hinata's confession was for her, I actually think it was for Naruto. When she jumped in front of Pein I think the last thing on her mind was confessing. I think the only reason she did was because Naruto asked her why she was there. So she gave him her honest answer. She never lied to Naruto before, why would she start right then? And Hinata doesn't have a closure to her character. We know nothing of her status with the Hyuga clan. And, I think it would be weird to not wrap up her confession.

---

I also realized that about Sakura two confessions. Though in one she wasn't lying, and it actually sounded like it came from the heart. I see that as the big difference. I don't think she would've told Naruto she loved him in part 1. She was too shy and nervous. And unlike Ino and Lee, Hinata's feelings were the same, well stronger obviously. Why couldn't Kishimoto just drop Hinata's crush on Naruto. Like Ino's crush on Sasuke, and Lee's crush on Sakura. There has to be a reason. And of course the confession won't make NAruto fall for her. I would be extremely upset if it did. It wouldn't make any sense. And you think Sasuke being alive in the end is slim. I think there is a very high chance he will be alive. I actually think Sasuke could fall for Sakura. And I don't think Naruto would end up with Hinata because he couldn't get Sakura. Sakura confessed to him, and if he really wanted to he could of said yes, and they could have ran back to the village and went on a real date.

Actually a lot of people have said getting Sakura is one of his main goals. Not you. And not specifically people in this thread. But a lot of NaruSaku fans considered it a goal because he liked her in the beginning. Though I'm happy you don't think that. I know it's never been said, it was just an assumption that she was popular. Maybe she was maybe she wasn't, who knows?

I thought Sakura eyes, were a mix of sad and realization. She realized how strong her feelings for Naruto must really be. Though I don't think she was sad that Hinata loved Naruto. I think she's sad that Naruto never noticed. Or well theory don't have to take it seriously, but I like thinking. Maybe realizing Hinata was able to go out there and do something dangerous like that, made her feel weak in a way. Just a thought.

I'm sorry if I sounded mean in anyway. I honestly wasn't trying to be. And this was biased of course. I don't know how it couldn't be.....
I hope my answers weren't too typical for you! No I'm just kidding
__________________
Oh wait...this is dangerous
______________________

I LUV U REKARI
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Sky-koi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 11:40 PM   #94
Narutorious
Chunin Exam Proctor
 
Narutorious's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Tampa Bay, Florida
Posts: 1,955
Rep Power: 10
Narutorious has completed a tough C-rank mission!Narutorious has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: NaruSaku fans.... NaruHina fans....

You need a base for any real relationship to last long, NaruSaku has a better base right now than NaruHina & SasuSaku combined, as for saying NaruSaku has no romance built, that is not the case, their are small moments, such as Sakura flirting with Naruto in the beginning of part 2 or Sakura willing to feed Naruto when his arm was damaged(consider romantic in Japan culture), you don't need 1 big moment all the time, but you do need consistency, which NaruHina & SasuSaku do not have. Sakura's feelings for Sasuke gotten stronger throughout part 1, which was 3 years ago, we don't know how she feels now for Sasuke as she never said, other characters had said it, but Sakura herself has yet to say. I have a sister, and I can tell you that Naruto & Sakura do not have such relationship, you don't flirt with your brother or ask your sister out on a date. As for SasuSaku develop, that's long gone, and I wouldn't say it's a romance development because regardless of that, Sasuke never gained feelings for her, sure he started to care about her as a teammate, but that's it.

Only Sakura's feelings is a secret, hence why her feelings are the most important. We know Naruto loves Sakura, his reaction to the Sakura's confession said it all, he told Sakura to stop joking around, that shows he still take his feelings seriously, also in Sai's flashback, the reason why Naruto didn't tell Sakura how he feels is because he believes that Sakura still loves Sasuke, he wants her to be happy, and he implied that he can't tell Sakura how he feels until Sasuke is back, he wants her to give him a honest answer, hence why he "rejected" Sakura's confession. As for Sasuke, he tried to kill Sakura twice recently, we know he doesn't feel any romance for Sakura.

Naruto is THE main character, THE hero, THE protagonist, it's his manga, hence why it's call NARUTO, NOT Team 7. Sakura wouldn't be could the main heroine, she officially is the Leading Female, Sasuke is the anti-hero, they are part of the main cast. When I said Sasuke doesn't love anyone, I meant romanticly, it's obvious he loves his family & his clan, but it doesn't change how Sasuke had always felt towards Sakura, he never developed anything for her as a love interest. Sakura & Naruto are not going to act different around another, and they shouldn't, that's how real relationships & friendships work, I'll be more worried if they did, that's what make their friendship strong & great, they can be natural around each other.

It's been implied that Naruto loves Sakura & no one else. It's been stated by other characters in part 2 that Sakura loves Sasuke, it also been implied that Sakura may have feelings for Naruto. However, it has NEVER been implied that Sasuke/Naruto may have feelings for Sakura/Hinata. Being a likeable person doesn't mean "I like you", it means that person is cool. There isn't going to be any OBVIOUS serious romance between NaruSaku if any, just little moments as of now, the difference between this manga & other mangas is that there is a "3-way" romance going on & people care too much about it, & Kishimoto is milking it as much & long as he can.

Kushina & Sakura have similarities, they are not the same, so saying that Kushina didn't do a fake confession is a moot point. You can't concluded that Kushina would think that Sakura's fake confession was weird, Sakura had done it mainly to protect Naruto, so Kushina would more than likely appreaciate that. Who ever said it would take Naruto & Sakura 5 years to develop a relationship? If that's the case it will take NaruHina & SasuSaku even longer so that argument doesn't work. Sakura will figure out her feelings soon, likely during the Naruto vs Sasuke final fight. You know why Naruto like Sakura, they both wanted to be acknowledged, even though you can say that's not a good reason, it's good enough for Naruto to apparently have his feelings developed into love. Sakura's crush did developed into love(thanks to Naruto), but why? That she never explained. Since you brought up Ino, Ino's feelings weren't dropped, she just doesn't get nearly as much screentime, when she found out Sasuke had to be killed, she was crying, something Sakura wasn't doing for Sasuke.

I don't say NaruHina fans are selfish, but you guys do think about Hinata's feelings too much, you said that NaruSaku fans think about Naruto's feelings too much, of course we do, he's THE main character, he should get his first choice, not Sakura or Hinata. However, the difference between NaruHina & NaruSaku is that NaruHina appears to be 1-sided right now, while at least Sakura appears to have feelings for Naruto, that is the major difference. So we don't only think about Naruto, we think about Sakura to, & Sakura should be with someone she can be natural with, not someone who just tried to kill her.

The panel was way too short for Naruto to recovered from the shock of the hug.

Sakura knows how important Sasuke is to Naruto, she couldn't tell him the truth, & she knows that because Naruto will refused to kill Sasuke & stop anyone who tries to, so she gave a fake "confession", which I think people underestimated what a risk she took, what if Naruto accepted the confession, what would happen then? They would had went back to the village, as Sakura intented. I don't think Sakura would took such a gamble if she didn't have some feelings for Naruto. People tent to forget that Sakura attempting to kill Sasuke was a backup plan & her bringing Naruto back to the village was the initial plan.

Hinata's confession was for couple of reasons, for Hinata's story to be over, for plot device(6-tail Naruto), and for Sakura to healed her & realised Hinata's feelings(hence why Hinata wasn't killed & brought back to life like the others). It wasn't for Naruto as a character, and when did I ever said Hinata lied to Naruto? Hinata did have closure as a character, Hinata fans just want more, her status in the Hyuga clan isn't important to the story, there is nothing to wrap up in her confession, NaruHina fans wouldn't feel that way, but to fans in general, we feel like it's done, there is too many things going on to get back to it, especially since Hinata wasn't expecting anything in return.

It still doesn't changed Sakura's intentions as for why she confessed to Naruto & Sasuke, another thing that people don't realised with Sakura's confession, no one ever accused Sakura for lying about her feelings for Naruto, she was accused lying about not caring about Sasuke anymore, which was an obvious lie. Ino recently crying for Sasuke indicates that she still feels something for Sasuke, as for Lee, I think his feelings were just dropped, but it also goes by popularity. NaruSaku/NaruHina/SasuSaku are known as the Big 3 for a reason, they are popular, Kishimoto would lose a lot of fans if Hinata's feelings were dropped, Hinata not having feelings for Naruto anymore would make her irrevelant.

I like fanfics, but I hate that crap when they make Naruto's main goal to be with Sakura, it kills the story for me.

I see it the same way.

These answers were a lot better, you're fun to debate with, but my fingers are hurting now.

Last edited by Narutorious; 08-31-2010 at 11:47 PM.
Narutorious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 12:18 PM   #95
Sky-koi
Freshmen Academy Student
 
Sky-koi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: California!!!...no im kidding its boring
Posts: 29
Rep Power: 0
Sky-koi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: NaruSaku fans.... NaruHina fans....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narutorious View Post
You need a base for any real relationship to last long, NaruSaku has a better base right now than NaruHina & SasuSaku combined, as for saying NaruSaku has no romance built, that is not the case, their are small moments, such as Sakura flirting with Naruto in the beginning of part 2 or Sakura willing to feed Naruto when his arm was damaged(consider romantic in Japan culture), you don't need 1 big moment all the time, but you do need consistency, which NaruHina & SasuSaku do not have. Sakura's feelings for Sasuke gotten stronger throughout part 1, which was 3 years ago, we don't know how she feels now for Sasuke as she never said, other characters had said it, but Sakura herself has yet to say. I have a sister, and I can tell you that Naruto & Sakura do not have such relationship, you don't flirt with your brother or ask your sister out on a date. As for SasuSaku develop, that's long gone, and I wouldn't say it's a romance development because regardless of that, Sasuke never gained feelings for her, sure he started to care about her as a teammate, but that's it.

Only Sakura's feelings is a secret, hence why her feelings are the most important. We know Naruto loves Sakura, his reaction to the Sakura's confession said it all, he told Sakura to stop joking around, that shows he still take his feelings seriously, also in Sai's flashback, the reason why Naruto didn't tell Sakura how he feels is because he believes that Sakura still loves Sasuke, he wants her to be happy, and he implied that he can't tell Sakura how he feels until Sasuke is back, he wants her to give him a honest answer, hence why he "rejected" Sakura's confession. As for Sasuke, he tried to kill Sakura twice recently, we know he doesn't feel any romance for Sakura.

Naruto is THE main character, THE hero, THE protagonist, it's his manga, hence why it's call NARUTO, NOT Team 7. Sakura wouldn't be could the main heroine, she officially is the Leading Female, Sasuke is the anti-hero, they are part of the main cast. When I said Sasuke doesn't love anyone, I meant romanticly, it's obvious he loves his family & his clan, but it doesn't change how Sasuke had always felt towards Sakura, he never developed anything for her as a love interest. Sakura & Naruto are not going to act different around another, and they shouldn't, that's how real relationships & friendships work, I'll be more worried if they did, that's what make their friendship strong & great, they can be natural around each other.

It's been implied that Naruto loves Sakura & no one else. It's been stated by other characters in part 2 that Sakura loves Sasuke, it also been implied that Sakura may have feelings for Naruto. However, it has NEVER been implied that Sasuke/Naruto may have feelings for Sakura/Hinata. Being a likeable person doesn't mean "I like you", it means that person is cool. There isn't going to be any OBVIOUS serious romance between NaruSaku if any, just little moments as of now, the difference between this manga & other mangas is that there is a "3-way" romance going on & people care too much about it, & Kishimoto is milking it as much & long as he can.

Kushina & Sakura have similarities, they are not the same, so saying that Kushina didn't do a fake confession is a moot point. You can't concluded that Kushina would think that Sakura's fake confession was weird, Sakura had done it mainly to protect Naruto, so Kushina would more than likely appreaciate that. Who ever said it would take Naruto & Sakura 5 years to develop a relationship? If that's the case it will take NaruHina & SasuSaku even longer so that argument doesn't work. Sakura will figure out her feelings soon, likely during the Naruto vs Sasuke final fight. You know why Naruto like Sakura, they both wanted to be acknowledged, even though you can say that's not a good reason, it's good enough for Naruto to apparently have his feelings developed into love. Sakura's crush did developed into love(thanks to Naruto), but why? That she never explained. Since you brought up Ino, Ino's feelings weren't dropped, she just doesn't get nearly as much screentime, when she found out Sasuke had to be killed, she was crying, something Sakura wasn't doing for Sasuke.

I don't say NaruHina fans are selfish, but you guys do think about Hinata's feelings too much, you said that NaruSaku fans think about Naruto's feelings too much, of course we do, he's THE main character, he should get his first choice, not Sakura or Hinata. However, the difference between NaruHina & NaruSaku is that NaruHina appears to be 1-sided right now, while at least Sakura appears to have feelings for Naruto, that is the major difference. So we don't only think about Naruto, we think about Sakura to, & Sakura should be with someone she can be natural with, not someone who just tried to kill her.

The panel was way too short for Naruto to recovered from the shock of the hug.

Sakura knows how important Sasuke is to Naruto, she couldn't tell him the truth, & she knows that because Naruto will refused to kill Sasuke & stop anyone who tries to, so she gave a fake "confession", which I think people underestimated what a risk she took, what if Naruto accepted the confession, what would happen then? They would had went back to the village, as Sakura intented. I don't think Sakura would took such a gamble if she didn't have some feelings for Naruto. People tent to forget that Sakura attempting to kill Sasuke was a backup plan & her bringing Naruto back to the village was the initial plan.

Hinata's confession was for couple of reasons, for Hinata's story to be over, for plot device(6-tail Naruto), and for Sakura to healed her & realised Hinata's feelings(hence why Hinata wasn't killed & brought back to life like the others). It wasn't for Naruto as a character, and when did I ever said Hinata lied to Naruto? Hinata did have closure as a character, Hinata fans just want more, her status in the Hyuga clan isn't important to the story, there is nothing to wrap up in her confession, NaruHina fans wouldn't feel that way, but to fans in general, we feel like it's done, there is too many things going on to get back to it, especially since Hinata wasn't expecting anything in return.

It still doesn't changed Sakura's intentions as for why she confessed to Naruto & Sasuke, another thing that people don't realised with Sakura's confession, no one ever accused Sakura for lying about her feelings for Naruto, she was accused lying about not caring about Sasuke anymore, which was an obvious lie. Ino recently crying for Sasuke indicates that she still feels something for Sasuke, as for Lee, I think his feelings were just dropped, but it also goes by popularity. NaruSaku/NaruHina/SasuSaku are known as the Big 3 for a reason, they are popular, Kishimoto would lose a lot of fans if Hinata's feelings were dropped, Hinata not having feelings for Naruto anymore would make her irrevelant.

I like fanfics, but I hate that crap when they make Naruto's main goal to be with Sakura, it kills the story for me.

I see it the same way.

These answers were a lot better, you're fun to debate with, but my fingers are hurting now.
Hehe you're fun to debate with too. Unfortunately I don't have the time to keep this up. Though I liked your responses, you make good points, though I disagree with a lot. We both see the relationships very differently, and I guess that won't change. Guess we will all just have to wait and see what happens. The most screwed up thing would be if there weren't any relationships in the end. Actually I would find that funny since we all fight about them so much, and then nothing happens. I'm trying not to be so hardcore on pairings anymore, but I always am. Working on focusing more on the story, and less on romance (though that is a part of the story too) before I end up all sad because I didn't get the ending I wanted. But, whatever happens does. I'll always love Naruto. Maybe I'll answer you later. But right now I have a lot of work to do. Been very reluctant this summer.....
__________________
Oh wait...this is dangerous
______________________

I LUV U REKARI
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Sky-koi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 06:43 PM   #96
azmerk
Chunin Exam Participant
 
azmerk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: If I tell you Ill have to kill you!!!
Posts: 765
Rep Power: 9
azmerk is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: NaruSaku fans.... NaruHina fans....

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaruSaku429 View Post
Well, I mean it's better to have your facts rooted into the real stuff, instead of fillers and boneless "facts". It's like building your house on sand. :/
Hey I built my house on sand....house sinks I collection insurance money FRAUD send me to jail j/k
__________________
--->I bow to no man!!<---
NaruSaku


"I did nothing, the pavement was his enemy!!!"
"Takes an idiot to do cool things,thats why there cool"
Forum Crematorium!! You post it We'll roast it!!
Nano Machine Crusnik 02 power output 40% Activate!!

My Family Forum!!
Spoiler:

Little sisters:Firegirl,Major_red, Flamie_chan
My partners in crime
azmerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 06:46 PM   #97
azmerk
Chunin Exam Participant
 
azmerk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: If I tell you Ill have to kill you!!!
Posts: 765
Rep Power: 9
azmerk is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: NaruSaku fans.... NaruHina fans....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narutorious View Post
You need a base for any real relationship to last long, NaruSaku has a better base right now than NaruHina & SasuSaku combined, as for saying NaruSaku has no romance built, that is not the case, their are small moments, such as Sakura flirting with Naruto in the beginning of part 2 or Sakura willing to feed Naruto when his arm was damaged(consider romantic in Japan culture), you don't need 1 big moment all the time, but you do need consistency, which NaruHina & SasuSaku do not have. Sakura's feelings for Sasuke gotten stronger throughout part 1, which was 3 years ago, we don't know how she feels now for Sasuke as she never said, other characters had said it, but Sakura herself has yet to say. I have a sister, and I can tell you that Naruto & Sakura do not have such relationship, you don't flirt with your brother or ask your sister out on a date. As for SasuSaku develop, that's long gone, and I wouldn't say it's a romance development because regardless of that, Sasuke never gained feelings for her, sure he started to care about her as a teammate, but that's it.

Only Sakura's feelings is a secret, hence why her feelings are the most important. We know Naruto loves Sakura, his reaction to the Sakura's confession said it all, he told Sakura to stop joking around, that shows he still take his feelings seriously, also in Sai's flashback, the reason why Naruto didn't tell Sakura how he feels is because he believes that Sakura still loves Sasuke, he wants her to be happy, and he implied that he can't tell Sakura how he feels until Sasuke is back, he wants her to give him a honest answer, hence why he "rejected" Sakura's confession. As for Sasuke, he tried to kill Sakura twice recently, we know he doesn't feel any romance for Sakura.

Naruto is THE main character, THE hero, THE protagonist, it's his manga, hence why it's call NARUTO, NOT Team 7. Sakura wouldn't be could the main heroine, she officially is the Leading Female, Sasuke is the anti-hero, they are part of the main cast. When I said Sasuke doesn't love anyone, I meant romanticly, it's obvious he loves his family & his clan, but it doesn't change how Sasuke had always felt towards Sakura, he never developed anything for her as a love interest. Sakura & Naruto are not going to act different around another, and they shouldn't, that's how real relationships & friendships work, I'll be more worried if they did, that's what make their friendship strong & great, they can be natural around each other.

It's been implied that Naruto loves Sakura & no one else. It's been stated by other characters in part 2 that Sakura loves Sasuke, it also been implied that Sakura may have feelings for Naruto. However, it has NEVER been implied that Sasuke/Naruto may have feelings for Sakura/Hinata. Being a likeable person doesn't mean "I like you", it means that person is cool. There isn't going to be any OBVIOUS serious romance between NaruSaku if any, just little moments as of now, the difference between this manga & other mangas is that there is a "3-way" romance going on & people care too much about it, & Kishimoto is milking it as much & long as he can.

Kushina & Sakura have similarities, they are not the same, so saying that Kushina didn't do a fake confession is a moot point. You can't concluded that Kushina would think that Sakura's fake confession was weird, Sakura had done it mainly to protect Naruto, so Kushina would more than likely appreaciate that. Who ever said it would take Naruto & Sakura 5 years to develop a relationship? If that's the case it will take NaruHina & SasuSaku even longer so that argument doesn't work. Sakura will figure out her feelings soon, likely during the Naruto vs Sasuke final fight. You know why Naruto like Sakura, they both wanted to be acknowledged, even though you can say that's not a good reason, it's good enough for Naruto to apparently have his feelings developed into love. Sakura's crush did developed into love(thanks to Naruto), but why? That she never explained. Since you brought up Ino, Ino's feelings weren't dropped, she just doesn't get nearly as much screentime, when she found out Sasuke had to be killed, she was crying, something Sakura wasn't doing for Sasuke.

I don't say NaruHina fans are selfish, but you guys do think about Hinata's feelings too much, you said that NaruSaku fans think about Naruto's feelings too much, of course we do, he's THE main character, he should get his first choice, not Sakura or Hinata. However, the difference between NaruHina & NaruSaku is that NaruHina appears to be 1-sided right now, while at least Sakura appears to have feelings for Naruto, that is the major difference. So we don't only think about Naruto, we think about Sakura to, & Sakura should be with someone she can be natural with, not someone who just tried to kill her.

The panel was way too short for Naruto to recovered from the shock of the hug.

Sakura knows how important Sasuke is to Naruto, she couldn't tell him the truth, & she knows that because Naruto will refused to kill Sasuke & stop anyone who tries to, so she gave a fake "confession", which I think people underestimated what a risk she took, what if Naruto accepted the confession, what would happen then? They would had went back to the village, as Sakura intented. I don't think Sakura would took such a gamble if she didn't have some feelings for Naruto. People tent to forget that Sakura attempting to kill Sasuke was a backup plan & her bringing Naruto back to the village was the initial plan.

Hinata's confession was for couple of reasons, for Hinata's story to be over, for plot device(6-tail Naruto), and for Sakura to healed her & realised Hinata's feelings(hence why Hinata wasn't killed & brought back to life like the others). It wasn't for Naruto as a character, and when did I ever said Hinata lied to Naruto? Hinata did have closure as a character, Hinata fans just want more, her status in the Hyuga clan isn't important to the story, there is nothing to wrap up in her confession, NaruHina fans wouldn't feel that way, but to fans in general, we feel like it's done, there is too many things going on to get back to it, especially since Hinata wasn't expecting anything in return.

It still doesn't changed Sakura's intentions as for why she confessed to Naruto & Sasuke, another thing that people don't realised with Sakura's confession, no one ever accused Sakura for lying about her feelings for Naruto, she was accused lying about not caring about Sasuke anymore, which was an obvious lie. Ino recently crying for Sasuke indicates that she still feels something for Sasuke, as for Lee, I think his feelings were just dropped, but it also goes by popularity. NaruSaku/NaruHina/SasuSaku are known as the Big 3 for a reason, they are popular, Kishimoto would lose a lot of fans if Hinata's feelings were dropped, Hinata not having feelings for Naruto anymore would make her irrevelant.

I like fanfics, but I hate that crap when they make Naruto's main goal to be with Sakura, it kills the story for me.

I see it the same way.

These answers were a lot better, you're fun to debate with, but my fingers are hurting now.

Nice post you score 1000000000 points with wall of Epic Agrument!!! I like it
__________________
--->I bow to no man!!<---
NaruSaku


"I did nothing, the pavement was his enemy!!!"
"Takes an idiot to do cool things,thats why there cool"
Forum Crematorium!! You post it We'll roast it!!
Nano Machine Crusnik 02 power output 40% Activate!!

My Family Forum!!
Spoiler:

Little sisters:Firegirl,Major_red, Flamie_chan
My partners in crime
azmerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 03:58 PM   #98
NarutoxSakura4ever
Special Jonin Candidate
 
NarutoxSakura4ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: I'm around.... :)
Posts: 5,669
Rep Power: 11
NarutoxSakura4ever saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!NarutoxSakura4ever saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via AIM to NarutoxSakura4ever
Default Re: NaruSaku fans.... NaruHina fans....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narutorious View Post
Naruto's & Sakura's relationship was slowly built & had changed throughout the manga, romance or not, which the same can't be said for NaruHina or SasuSaku, NaruHina & SasuSaku had their moments, but then they go back to stage 1, that is the difference, before you can have real romance, you have to have development, such as now to the point that it appears Sakura feels something for Naruto. And even though Naruto never actually said "I love you" to Sakura, he shown it in part 1, and it has been implied twice recently, first through Sai's flashback, and last during Sakura's "confession". Naruto doesn't have to say he loves Sakura, we know he does, that isn't a secret, the secret is Sakura's feelings.


Naruto is THE main character, Sasuke & Sakura(along with Kakashi) are part of the main cast, but there is 1 main character & that is Naruto. Sasuke doesn't even love Sakura, or no one for that matter, as for Sakura, she appears to have feelings for Naruto, so I don't even understand that argument. You are implying that Naruto's feelings have to change so Sakura & Hinata can have their first love, which I think is silly, especially since Sakura appears to be leading towards Naruto anyway, the only one who will be left hanging is Hinata, and she's a side character, people make her feelings more important than it actually is to the story.


Again, it has been implied twice recently that he loves Sakura, 1st being Sai's flashback, & 2nd being Naruto's reaction to the Sakura's confession. As for saying "I like people like you" to Hinata is very misleading, that doesn't mean he likes her, it mean that she's a likable person. We did see serious development between Naruto's & Sakura's relationship, such as POAL, Rescue Gaara arc & Sasuke & Sai arc, even though it is a slow development, it's consistent, unlike NaruHina or SasuSaku. And yes there is comedy with NaruSaku, but that's a common trait with the main character relationships in Shonen mangas.


You going by what is weird to you instead of what would be weird to Kushina. Kushina was similar(not the same, but similar)to Sakura when she was younger, so she wouldn't consider Sakura weird, & we also have to remember that Naruto's personality comes from Kushina, & who did Naruto once consider weird? Hinata. It's way too early to say Kushina & Minato fell in love while Naruto & Sakura didn't, the story isn't over yet, Naruto & Sakura are only 16 years old, there is still plenty of time, and Sasuke will likely be the reason why Naruto & Sakura haven't fell in love yet(if they do), Sakura has to know her own feelings first. You said we don't know why Naruto loves Sakura even though he said why in part 1, why does Sakura loves/loved Sasuke? That she actually never said, the fact is Sakura's feelings for Sasuke was based on a fangirl crush that almost every girl had. Naruto's feelings for Sakura was never about looks, which the same can't be said for Sakura towards Sasuke.


This was just biased, so you saying Naruto's feelings can change but Sakura's feelings has to stay the same. The difference between Sakura & Naruto is that Sakura's feelings appears to have changed, unlike Naruto. Naruto knew who he fell for, but Sakura didn't, Sakura fell for an image she thought was Sasuke, which the reason why Sakura's feelings grew for Sasuke because of Naruto henging to Sasuke & pretending to be him, so it's obvious she prefers Naruto's personality.


I'm not into these little moments as some fans are, & I agree with you, but some of your answers go against you, such as why Naruto didn't hug Sakura back, which it's because Naruto was too shock by it since he loves her, it was something he always wanted to happen. As for Naruto or Sakura thinking about the other in their heads, Kishimoto is milking the shipping wars, he isn't going to give anything away, that's obvious, that's why we don't truly know Sakura's feelings yet. It was too serious of a moment to blush, Naruto was too shock by the hug, & Sakura was glad he was alive. You want some "serious" moments between NaruSaku, how about lets have moments period between NaruHina & SasuSaku?


The "confession" ended in a bad way, but it shows a few things, Sakura is choosing Naruto's safety over Sasuke being brought back, and it shows that Sakura will rather go kill Sasuke herself, risking her life & risking having Naruto hate her, than to tell Naruto the truth & hurt his feelings, and people never see it that way. Also, because the confession ended in a bad way, Kishimoto has to get back to it eventually, it's something that will not be ignored, haven't you ever heard save the best for last? As for Hinata's confession, she got her feelings out to Naruto, and she never expect anything in return, she didn't expect Naruto to fall for her, she thought she would die, so she confessed, people don't realised that the confession was more for Hinata than NaruHina, because Hinata finally revealed her feelings, it's unlikely that we actually get back to it, she had her closure as a character. Also the fact that we don't actually knows how Sakura feels, both of Sakura's confession to Sasuke & Naruto, there is 1 important similarity, and that is that she was trying to stop both of them from doing something, she doing it hoping to stop them, she has to do it on her own accord. As for Kushina's words, Naruto doesn't considered Hinata weird anymore, but he did at one point, and yes now he knows why, but she could had always told him how she feels, just like how Sakura always knew Naruto & Lee like her, & Sasuke knew Sakura & Ino like him, they was open about it, unlike Hinata, so that is no excuse for her. NaruHina will need some development before it happen, the confession itself won't make Naruto fall for Hinata, otherwise LeeSaku & SasuSaku would be canon. SasuSaku has no chance of happening, Sasuke being alive in the end is slim, Sasuke falling for Sakura is even slimmer, what are the chance of Naruto failling for Hinata & Sasuke falling for Sakura if they are never around them, they would need screentime around each other for development, otherwise Naruto would just be with Hinata because he couldn't get with Sakura, & Sasuke falling for Sakura now would just make no sense. I don't think no one ever said Naruto's goal was to gain Sakura's love, so that argument doesn't make sense, that just fanfic crap. Sakura was never considered the popular girl, so that doesn't make sense either. If you seen Sakura's eyes, you can see that she shown a little sadness when she was talking about Hinata's feeling toward Naruto, even if Sakura accepts Hinata's feelings, that doesn't mean anything, Naruto still has to feel the same, it's up to Naruto, not Sakura.


No offense, but for someone who say to be open-minded, your answers were typical, you just made it long to appear like it's not, & you was biased in some of your answers.
Whoa......
__________________
I SUPPORT
NARUSAKU!
Do you have a problem with that?
TOO BAD!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
NarutoxSakura4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 11:23 AM   #99
Miss Bella Rose
Chunin Exam Proctor
 
Miss Bella Rose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Why so.... curious???
Posts: 1,610
Rep Power: 10
Miss Bella Rose has completed a tough C-rank mission!Miss Bella Rose has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: NaruSaku fans.... NaruHina fans....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky-koi View Post
Just putting this out here before you read. I don't dislike Sakura she's actually one of my favorite characters. I hate when people like a paring and hate a character because it makes the pairing less likely. But here's my reasons for anti NaruSaku and pro NaruHina and SakuSasu too. Sorry if I offend anyone. and warning it's kinda long.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
NaruSaku a base that has never been built on. Romantically at-least

NaruSaku has never been a serious romantic relationship. Just never. The only thing we get that really has anything to do with them romantic wise would be, When Naruto says. "Sakura, a cute girl I'm kinda interested in." Great. He wants her so it has to happen in the end of the story, since he kinda liked her. And Naruto asking her out, and her bitchslapping him, and punching him into outer-space.(no offense I like Sakura) Have they ever has any romantic heart to heart conversations. Have they had any serious Romantic Scenarios at all. Have Naruto's feeling been elaborated on ever? Isn't it weird to have our hero have a crush on a girl and really not know why. Oh yes he said he likes her because she wants be acknowledged. Perfect! But there's another person who wants to be acknowledged too. Difference Sakura wants to be acknowledged by Sasuke. Hinata want to be acknowledged by Naruto. But whatever. Who the heck cares? She's a side character.

Naruto is not the only main character. Therefore he's not the only one who should get what he want's

Yes Naruto is our hero nobody can deny that. But he's not the only main character. has anyone ever heard of Sasuke, or maybe Sakura? Ya they're main characters too. But for some reason Naruto gets special treatment, so he gets the girl he was kinda interested in. But Sasuke gets nobody, because he deserves no love. Even though he lost his family and everything he held dear. Nope he just deserves to die, or rot in prison. No Sakura love for you Sasuke-KUN!!!! And you don't get your love either Sakura, sorry you have to be with Naruto because he had a crush on you, and is the hero, and since you're his teammate who's with him often for obvious reasons. And during these great amounts of time together, you guys have slowly been falling in love. I apologize for excessive sarcasm.


Naruto never said he has romantic feelings for Hinata

And he's never said he loves Sakura.(when i speak of love i mean romantic love.) He said "She's a cute girl I'm kinda interested in." And he said to Hinata "A person like you I really like". Kishi has made it obvious he likes them both. All NaruSaku has is a base that Kishimoto has chosen to not develop romantically. I'll take narusaku serious when Kishi stops making a joke out of it. And when he actually develops it instead of other pairings. Which maybe he's done for an obvious reason being, it isn't meant to happen? And just maybe, but again just a guess, the pairings he actually developed in a serious way are supposed to happen?

MinaKushi NaruSaku parallels

"Just try not to find someone weird, try to find someone like your mother." Is she trying to say find someone exactly like me who hits you and has a big mouth, has bright hair, and got made fun of in my childhood. What mother tells there child that? When she says find someone like your mother wouldn't make more sense for her to mean. Find someone who's loving and caring, and willing to do anything for you? Instead of someone who acts a lot like me? Which would basically be someone exactly like Naruto since it's been clearly stated that Naruto has Kushina's personality, I believe by Tsunade who knew her growing up, and Kushina herself. Hell I guess Tsunade gonna tell Sakura someday that she's exactly like Naruto's mom, so they should get married. Just doesn't make much sense.

Kushina and Minato's relationship was like Naruto and Sakura's when they were younger. Kushina and Minato fell in love when they were older. Naruto and Sakura didn't, except Sakura doesn't hate him anymore. There's also a big difference between MinaKushi and NaruSaku, which is Sasuke. There was no Sasuke in MinaKushi. Kushina didn't like anyone else. Sakura loves Sasuke and honestly Naruto isn't that upset by it. He was before he saw there relationship together. And hated Sasuke, and had a crush on Sakura because she was hot?. So I'm guessing since he wants team 7 to be like it used to be. He expects there relationship to be the same. Except maybe this time Sasuke won't be afraid to make that kind of bond with Sakura.

NaruHina fans are selfish, because they just care about Hinata feelings

I find this argument quite insulting, and hypocritical. Because if you want to say That Naruhina fans are selfish because they just care about HInata's feelings, you can say the same exact thing for NaruSaku. What about Sakura's feelings for Sasuke I guess they don't matter. And if Sakura can forget about Sasuke the boy she confessed her LOVE too, and start loving Naruto. Then Naruto can forget his feelings about the girl he said he was kinda interested in, and love Hinata who loves him. We have gotten no hints of Naruto becoming more interested in Sakura Romantically. What we've seen is them getting along with each other. Which is good based on there relationship in the beginning of part 1.

Chapter 450 the hug. Another failed NaruSaku moment. Which is a good thing

I just found it funny how so many people found it romantic. It's another example of how Kishimoto has many chances to develop NaruSaku romantically but chooses not too. First of all the hug represented how far Naruto's come so far. Kishimoto did this by showing the person who hated him so much in the beginning change her opinion about him completely. That hug was to show the thanks from the whole village, and that Naruto has truly been accepted now.

Now this could have been some NaruSaku romantic development. It could have been done easily too.
1-We could have seen Naruto actually hug her back.
2-They could have been blushing.
3-Naruto or Sakura could be thinking about the other in there head in a special way.

The hug was basically a base. That Kishimoto could have built on to make romantic . But choose not too. Like most other so called NaruSaku moments. If NaruSaku is to happen, I want serious NaruSaku development. Not the friendship stuff that he's been doing so well because maybe that what they're relationship is, friendship? No I mean actual romantic development, that we have gotten none of.

Sakura's 'confession'

This actually in a way put an end to NaruSaku to me in a way.The confession seen more as a joke by the overly made expressions on Lee and Yamato's faces. Yup really true love confession here. We can see the serious romantic aura surrounding the situation. Kishimoto once again is making a joke out of anything involving romance with Naruto and Sakura. Yamatos expression also proves that he had never thought Sakura had romantic feelings for Naruto. Which proves that whole unfinished sentence assumption wrong. Otherwise why would he be so surprised? Because it doesn't make any sense;Her confession. The "A woman's heart is a fickle thing, to me was ridiculous. Sakura is one of the least fickle people. She loves Sasuke that's not changing. I think the biggest blow to NaruSaku was the confession itself. Sakura stated all these great things about Naruto, which would be reasons why she really could fall for him.So she knows all these great things about Naruto, but still has chosen not to seek him out romantically. Sakura's not interested in Naruto that way it's very simple. And Naruto has hardly been that interested in a long time. The confession was simply a coverup and a lie. Very plain to see. Naruto also said in the chapter you confessing just seems weird.

So for all we know Kushina's words could be a blow to NaruSaku. Not to NaruHina. Whens the last time we heard Naruto even think of Hinata as weird? And all the reasons he thought she was weird for don't make sense anymore. He knows she loves him which explains her behavior around him when they were younger. So Naruto think she's weird for loving him, and being shy around him because of that. Highly doubt it.

Why do I always find myself writing LAP'S????????????

Anyways I'm pretty sure the SakuSasu and NaruHina will come out in the end. Why would he elaborate so much on Hinata's feelings, have her confess and then have her rejected in the end. Like she hasn't been rejected enough. Or why make Sakura's feelings so strong for Sasuke? If they're just going to be useless in the end. Sasuke's a boy who's going to need this love Sakura wants to give him. It will also give him a chance to start loving again.

Also gaining Sakura's love has never even been a main goal of Naruto's. Yes he does want to be loved why wouldn't he. I mean he grew up with no parents. Basically Sakura isn't the only one who can give him that love that he wants. Hinata's there too. Maybe if he knew something about relationships he would have instantly given Hinata a chance, realizing her obvious crush. Instead he just goes to the popular girl most likely because everyone else liked her too and it was easy for him to see.

Also the fact that we have been shown 3 examples of Sakura acknowleding Hinata's feelings. The last stating she really loves him. If Sakura was really into Naruto why did she show no jealous feelings? Sakura know Hinata's feelings and excepts them. And Hinata has never seen Sakura's romantic feeling for Naruto at all. I don't know who has. Since they're not there. Usually the girl the guy isn't going to get with acknowledges the girl he will end up with feelings. And Sakura acknowledged Hinata's feelings. sooo I'm rambling now...take what I said as you will.


There I've written my passion out as beautiful as I could
Thoughts? Not asking you to change you opinion. Though be open-minded. Makes life more fun. Or dangerous.....

... Perfection ...

I swear I hoped for someone to come up with such passion ... where have you been all this time ?
__________________
''A true friend is the greatest of all blessings, and that which we take the least care of all to acquire.''


It@chi The Prince of Sharingan






Miss Bella Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 07:23 AM   #100
panda-sensei
Apprentice Genin
 
panda-sensei's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: i dunno
Posts: 161
Rep Power: 8
panda-sensei is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: NaruSaku fans.... NaruHina fans....

naruto sacrified many times for sakura and you call that a crush? i call it true love
panda-sensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
naruhina, narusaku


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:03 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.