Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 08-24-2010, 08:14 AM   #1
NinjaVanish
Chunin Exam Proctor

NinjaVanish is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to NinjaVanish Send a message via Skype™ to NinjaVanish
Default Vanish vs. p.m.p.

Battlefield:Hueco Mundo
Weather:Foggy
Starting Distance:40 ft.
Timer: 6 turns

puppetmasterpossession, you can go first.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Naruto-SasuSaku FC RP
Hinote-Everywhere else

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

NinjaVanish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 05:11 PM   #2
puppetmasterpossession
Ginger Ale Disciple

puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Vanish vs. p.m.p.

i declare PMP be capitolized!!

puppetmasterpossession is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 05:21 PM   #3
puppetmasterpossession
Ginger Ale Disciple

puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

"strangly i just appeared in hueco mundo... i was in fake karakura town eating an apple and then i poofed here...maybe Cutiepie 1224 poofed me here somehow!!" i think to myself. *i then sense something 40 ft away from me so i walk up to it until i am 10 feet away. i then say "infettare" and a yellow mist is emitted from my pores in a 15 foot diameter that is raining down poison drops that make poison puddles on the ground, it is very thin and barley obscures our vision, it will be regenerated if blown away, also it blends in with the fog so it is hard to be seen. then in 3 seconds i fire a hado 54 haien and a hado 58 tenran (if you don't know what those are look them up) at you then i fire a bakudo 63 Sajo Subaku and use hado 4 baykurai nd attempting to kill you. "it is to foggy here but if you are cutiepie 1224 tell me and i won't attack you."

Old 08-25-2010, 11:00 AM   #4
NinjaVanish
Chunin Exam Proctor

Send a message via Yahoo to NinjaVanish Send a message via Skype™ to NinjaVanish

Quote:
Originally Posted by puppetmasterpossession View Post
i declare PMP be capitolized!!
Can't fix it now. xD Sorry

Naruto-SasuSaku FC RP
Hinote-Everywhere else

Old 08-25-2010, 11:24 AM   #5
NinjaVanish
Chunin Exam Proctor

I see someone coming towards me as I'm about to start my training and I don't know who it is. I pull out 4 Seele Schneiders and shoot 2 into the ground in front of me. (About 2 feet in front of me and 12 feet apart) I shoot 1 into the ground directly behind me. (About 5 feet behind me) After placing them, I see a yellow mist pouring out of his body. Now is when I know he is an enemy, and electrical spiritual energy mixed with reishi starts flowing between the 3 Seele Schneiders on the ground. Before the mist reaches me I raise my bow into the air and the energy flows into the bow, creating a shield of electricity around me in a triangle. "This is my special defense, no mist will penetrate it, sir." (This defense is called my 'electrostatic screen') The mist rises and starts raining a weird substance onto my screen but it quickly gets evaporated from the heat of the electricity and rises to a point where it won't bother me. I then see a bunch of different types of spells being fired at me. The electricity between you and I starts to solidify and absorbs all of the energy based attacks.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I then lower my bow and the energy stays in the shape of a triangle. I fire off about 1200 arrows through my screen at you, (I can fire my own attacks through it) and I use a lot of the absorbed energy from your attacks to create a big lightning bolt and fire it at you. It's 12 feet wide and it moves as fast as a real bolt of lightning. It's also charged with all the power of your attacks combined, plus some added power.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I don't know who that is sir, but I know that you attacked me first. So I won't have any guilt of killing you here and now."

Naruto-SasuSaku FC RP
Hinote-Everywhere else

Old 08-25-2010, 08:47 PM   #6
puppetmasterpossession
Ginger Ale Disciple

...bump

Old 08-25-2010, 10:55 PM   #7
shinmarubountyhunter
Cradle Robber

shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Why bump it if it was your turn to reply?

shinmarubountyhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 11:40 PM   #8
Anbu Leader

Anbu Leader is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Shin is all over the forum eh?
Anbu Leader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 05:49 AM   #9
NinjaVanish
Chunin Exam Proctor

Bump?

Naruto-SasuSaku FC RP
Hinote-Everywhere else

Old 08-26-2010, 03:01 PM   #10
puppetmasterpossession
Ginger Ale Disciple

*... notices it was his turn to reply...*
*feels foolish*

Old 08-26-2010, 03:23 PM   #11
puppetmasterpossession
Ginger Ale Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaVanish View Post
I see someone coming towards me as I'm about to start my training and I don't know who it is. I pull out 4 Seele Schneiders and shoot 2 into the ground in front of me. (About 2 feet in front of me and 12 feet apart) I shoot 1 into the ground directly behind me. (About 5 feet behind me) After placing them, I see a yellow mist pouring out of his body. Now is when I know he is an enemy, and electrical spiritual energy mixed with reishi starts flowing between the 3 Seele Schneiders on the ground. Before the mist reaches me I raise my bow into the air and the energy flows into the bow, creating a shield of electricity around me in a triangle. "This is my special defense, no mist will penetrate it, sir." (This defense is called my 'electrostatic screen') The mist rises and starts raining a weird substance onto my screen but it quickly gets evaporated from the heat of the electricity and rises to a point where it won't bother me. I then see a bunch of different types of spells being fired at me. The electricity between you and I starts to solidify and absorbs all of the energy based attacks.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I then lower my bow and the energy stays in the shape of a triangle. I fire off about 1200 arrows through my screen at you, (I can fire my own attacks through it) and I use a lot of the absorbed energy from your attacks to create a big lightning bolt and fire it at you. It's 12 feet wide and it moves as fast as a real bolt of lightning. It's also charged with all the power of your attacks combined, plus some added power.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I don't know who that is sir, but I know that you attacked me first. So I won't have any guilt of killing you here and now."
seeing this mysterious person shoot 1200 arrows at me i quickly use hado 21 sekienton, so you can't see me and thus i use shunpo, without you seeing me and i escape without being hit. but once i land i see a huge lighting bolt come at me. i say "Awww , i just..came up with a great idea!".i then shunpo up in the air above it and use hado 63 raikoho 2 on the lighting bolt and the lighting both cancel each other out.

i then shunpo over to you, over your barrier, and use hado 90 kurohitsugi right on you and try to trap you and kill you, then following my previous attack i use hado 88 Hiryugekizokushintenraiho and attemt to kill yo, or just obliterate your remains... depending on what conditoin you are in.

Old 08-26-2010, 05:13 PM   #12
NinjaVanish
Chunin Exam Proctor

Can't use shunpo to dodge attacks that's godmod. Cause I started firing while I could see you, so since you didn't move until you used shunpo it would still hit you. And you shouldn't assume it would cancel it out, because it would only work if you had sent the same amount or more of energy at me and you never specified anything about the amount of energy used by you or measuring how much I used. Want to edit your post? If not I'll keep going, cause I really don't care all that much. :P

Naruto-SasuSaku FC RP
Hinote-Everywhere else

Old 08-26-2010, 05:17 PM   #13
Chidori of Death
Special Jonin Candidate

Chidori of Death finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Chidori of Death finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Chidori of Death finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Chidori of Death finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Chidori of Death finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Chidori of Death finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Chidori of Death finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Chidori of Death finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via AIM to Chidori of Death Send a message via Yahoo to Chidori of Death

Vanish Vs. a Pimp???O-O

Chidori of Death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 05:21 PM   #14
puppetmasterpossession
Ginger Ale Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidori of Death View Post
Vanish Vs. a Pimp???O-O
PMP it is the shortened version of my name

Old 08-26-2010, 05:24 PM   #15
puppetmasterpossession
Ginger Ale Disciple

Quote:
Can't use shunpo to dodge attacks that's godmod. Cause I started firing while I could see you, so since you didn't move until you used shunpo it would still hit you. And you shouldn't assume it would cancel it out, because it would only work if you had sent the same amount or more of energy at me and you never specified anything about the amount of energy used by you or measuring how much I used. Want to edit your post? If not I'll keep going, cause I really don't care all that much. :P
no becuase you countered then you shot the arrows thus i can dodge, and i was just trying to be creative with the canceling it out thing, i can edit that part out because it doesn't change the way my attack goes.

and i know that they didn't go off course because you couldn't see me, i just did that so y ou wouldn't see me shunpo and keep following me.

not starting an argument just saying that is isn't GM for me to have shunpoed out of the way.

Old 08-26-2010, 05:41 PM   #16
NinjaVanish
Chunin Exam Proctor

Sensei said that I couldn't Hirenkyaku out of the way, and it's essentially the same thing as shunpo but for quincies. But I'm not going to argue the point about it either. Yeah, edit that part out cause it wouldn't work. I do like the creativity man, it's just that I'm trying to battle realistically here. Ya know? :P

Naruto-SasuSaku FC RP
Hinote-Everywhere else

Old 08-26-2010, 10:07 PM   #17
shinmarubountyhunter
Cradle Robber

shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

/Justin Beiber fan girls scream

He said sensei!!!

shinmarubountyhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 05:52 AM   #18
NinjaVanish
Chunin Exam Proctor

I see you shooting lightning at my shield and I assume you're trying to cancel it out. "Oh no!! My weakness!!" I Increase the power quite a bit just to be safe so it won't cancel out, and then it absorbs all of your lightning. "Just kidding." I see you firing more hado into it and I absorb that as well.
~~~~~~~~~~~
I fire 1200 more lightning arrows at you while you are in the air, so it'll be even harder for you to dodge. (Lightning arrows are much stronger and faster than normal quincy arrows) I then pull out 6 more Seele Schneiders and begin firing them in a pattern. I shoot each in different directions, about 15 feet away from my screen and into the ground. When I come to my last Seele Schneider, I stick it in the ground directly below me.

Naruto-SasuSaku FC RP
Hinote-Everywhere else

Old 08-27-2010, 06:43 PM   #19
puppetmasterpossession
Ginger Ale Disciple

Quote:
I see you shooting lightning at my shield and I assume you're trying to cancel it out. "Oh no!! My weakness!!" I Increase the power quite a bit just to be safe so it won't cancel out, and then it absorbs all of your lightning. "Just kidding." I see you firing more hado into it and I absorb that as well.
~~~~~~~~~~~
I fire 1200 more lightning arrows at you while you are in the air, so it'll be even harder for you to dodge. (Lightning arrows are much stronger and faster than normal quincy arrows) I then pull out 6 more Seele Schneiders and begin firing them in a pattern. I shoot each in different directions, about 15 feet away from my screen and into the ground. When I come to my last Seele Schneider, I stick it in the ground directly below me.
when you shoot 1200 arrows at me i say "alright come on now elemental stuff doesn't work that great on me". when i'm done i use bakudo 81 danku act 1 Ken genso kyūshū o and a circle 5 foot in diameter, comes out on the tip of my blade, and all the arrows that hit it are blocked, sheilding me from any arrows going to hit me.
when you throw the seele schniders out and throw them , i quickly shunpo to all the ones you threw and catch them before they hit the ground. i then use hado 54 haien on then which incinerates them.

then i go down to your sheild with my danku still on the tip of my sword, and i push it on the lighting thing. i then make a hole in the lighting and climb in. then i pull on my vizard mask and go into shikai (CONGRATS). as you watch my sword transform from a normal sword into a rapier like thing that is only pointed on the end, i have a syringe for a hilt, then tip of the sword is dripping poison. i then start to come at you like a mad man attacking from all angles. *

Side note: just to let everyone know, VANISH IS MY FIRST OPPONENT THAT I HAVE EVER GONE INTO SHIKAI ON!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Old 08-27-2010, 08:09 PM   #20
NinjaVanish
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by puppetmasterpossession View Post
when you shoot 1200 arrows at me i say "alright come on now elemental stuff doesn't work that great on me". when i'm done i use bakudo 81 danku act 1 Ken genso kyūshū o and a circle 5 foot in diameter, comes out on the tip of my blade, and all the arrows that hit it are blocked, sheilding me from any arrows going to hit me.
when you throw the seele schniders out and throw them , i quickly shunpo to all the ones you threw and catch them before they hit the ground. i then use hado 54 haien on then which incinerates them.

then i go down to your sheild with my danku still on the tip of my sword, and i push it on the lighting thing. i then make a hole in the lighting and climb in. then i pull on my vizard mask and go into shikai (CONGRATS). as you watch my sword transform from a normal sword into a rapier like thing that is only pointed on the end, i have a syringe for a hilt, then tip of the sword is dripping poison. i then start to come at you like a mad man attacking from all angles. *

Side note: just to let everyone know, VANISH IS MY FIRST OPPONENT THAT I HAVE EVER GONE INTO SHIKAI ON!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
Considering time it took for you to deflect the arrows, you wouldn't be able to catch them all before they landed. But that doesn't matter too much.
If you pushed the danku against the screen it would be absorbed. And also, you can't just say that you "made a hole and climbed in" because that's complete GM. One, my screen can't just be opened like a window. That should be obvious. Two, you can't just climb inside. I would obviously do something to stop you and you said that you "got in." That's the GM part.

And my screen has plenty of weak points. I've been using it so I can improve on it. So don't say BS on it. xD

Here's the options:
1.Edit that post.
2.I'll just continue from this point anyway because I'll most likely win on the next turn if you don't modify that post.
3.I'll just call a judge because I don't want to argue about it.

Naruto-SasuSaku FC RP
Hinote-Everywhere else

Tags
bleach fv