Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

View Poll Results: What would you ask for?
Money? 2 12.50%
Fame? 0 0%
More stuff? 0 0%
Change? 1 6.25%
More freedom? 0 0%
Someone you love/like/care about 4 25.00%
Other... (Post what please!) 10 62.50%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-22-2010, 08:34 PM   #21
Kakuzu
Special Jonin Candidate

Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kakuzu
Default Re: If you could have anything in the world....

Knowledge of space and time and of the countless parallel universes that co-exist with our own. Knowing these entities, I may be able to crack the scientific code of time travel. Create worm holes, travel through or around black holes, and such ideas may be the solution to this science-fiction based idea.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

Quote:
No I think how you almost blew my brain out is pretty cool! I wish I could be that intelligent and say stuff like you just did.

Quote:
wanna know what I love?How when Kakuzu comes right in the middle of our drama in here.
Kakuzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 08:36 PM   #22
NarutoxSakura4ever
Special Jonin Candidate

NarutoxSakura4ever saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!NarutoxSakura4ever saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via AIM to NarutoxSakura4ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaterasu-4514 View Post
I want the broken pieces of my heart back... (That was emo... XD)
Really??? I didn't know that! XD Lol.
TOO BAD!
NarutoxSakura4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 08:37 PM   #23
Jimboberino
Smasher of infedels...
Sage of Sunkist

Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: If you could have anything in world....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaterasu-4514 View Post
Ooh, ooh! Me, me!!! Lol, jk, I wouldn't want to intrude if I'm not in your preferred list of lovable people. XD That would be very exciting, though!
Sure, you're kewl enough.

Taking yet another ride on the white pony...

I am Jimboberino. P:<
Jimboberino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 08:37 PM   #24
NarutoxSakura4ever
Special Jonin Candidate

NarutoxSakura4ever saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!NarutoxSakura4ever saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakuzu111 View Post
Knowledge of space and time and of the countless parallel universes that co-exist with our own. Knowing these entities, I may be able to crack the scientific code of time travel. Create worm holes, travel through or around black holes, and such ideas may be the solution to this science-fiction based idea.
Another genius...
TOO BAD!
Old 08-22-2010, 08:39 PM   #25
Kakuzu
Special Jonin Candidate

Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NarutoxSakura4ever View Post
Another genius...
Sorry.... But it would be cool if we could interact with ourselves from the past. A time paradox.

Spoiler:

Quote:
No I think how you almost blew my brain out is pretty cool! I wish I could be that intelligent and say stuff like you just did.

Quote:
wanna know what I love?How when Kakuzu comes right in the middle of our drama in here.

Last edited by Kakuzu; 08-22-2010 at 08:42 PM.
Old 08-22-2010, 08:42 PM   #26
NarutoxSakura4ever
Special Jonin Candidate

I see... You should totally have Shikamaru avatar right now tho... what you said was... beyond me! XD
TOO BAD!
Old 08-22-2010, 08:45 PM   #27
Kakuzu
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
I see... You should totally have Shikamaru avatar right now tho... what you said was... beyond me! XD
Just for this, I'll change it. It kinda helps when you are actually intrested in watching educational television... I know, what's wrong with me?

Or maybe I would want to revive the largest shark to ever exist. The megalodon... Seriously. It's sheer size is so large that it's the size of an 18-wheeler truck.

Spoiler:

Quote:

Quote:

Last edited by Kakuzu; 08-22-2010 at 08:48 PM.
Old 08-22-2010, 08:49 PM   #28
NarutoxSakura4ever
Special Jonin Candidate

Ha ha! No I think how you almost blew my brain out is pretty cool! I wish I could be that intelligent and say stuff like you just did. Intelligence intimidates people!
TOO BAD!
Old 08-22-2010, 08:56 PM   #29
Kakuzu
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Ha ha! No I think how you almost blew my brain out is pretty cool! I wish I could be that intelligent and say stuff like you just did. Intelligence intimidates people!
I said that in all seriousness too. It would be awesome to understand parallel universes and travel into the past to associate with yourself in the past or revive ancient beasts that ruled the giant oceans 1.5 million years ago. Educational television aids alot. Just find a topic you are intrested in and surely intelligence will drastically increase. I'm intrested in marine-biology, physics, and astronomy so it's actually cool to learn new things about topics you enjoy. It's not like school where you are forced to learn stuff you don't like or enjoy. I believe in education where you can learn aout what you want (other than major subjects like math and english).

Spoiler:

Quote:

Quote:

Last edited by Kakuzu; 08-22-2010 at 09:29 PM.
Old 08-22-2010, 09:01 PM   #30
NarutoxSakura4ever
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
I said that in all seriousness too. It would be awesome to understand parallel universes and travel into the past to associate with yourself in the past or revive ancient beasts that ruled the giant oceans 1.5 million years ago. Educational television aids alot. Just find a topic you are intrested in and surely intelligence will drastically increase. I'm intrested in marine-biology, physics, and astronomy so it's actually cool to learn new things about topics you enjoy. It's not like school where you are forced to learn stuff you don't like or enjoy. I believe in education where you can learn aout what you want (other than major subjetcs like math and english).
Wow....
TOO BAD!
Old 08-22-2010, 09:07 PM   #31
Kakuzu
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Wow....
I apologize if I did any permanent brain damage... XD

But yeah, just locate a general topic that intrests you and have the urge to learn more about it.

Spoiler:

Quote:

Quote:
Old 08-22-2010, 09:11 PM   #32
NarutoxSakura4ever
Special Jonin Candidate

Lol. I think my brain will be okay! XD I'm just kind of struck by your intelligence... I've never met someone that loves anime and is this smart! Well maybe I have once or twice!

Okay I think I do that!
TOO BAD!
Old 08-22-2010, 09:19 PM   #33
Kakuzu
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Lol. I think my brain will be okay! XD I'm just kind of struck by your intelligence... I've never met someone that loves anime and is this smart! Well maybe I have once or twice!

Okay I think I do that!
Ok good. Why thank you.

I'm currently trying to figure out how to include people's quotes in your signitures. I'm going to use one of your if you don't mind (if I ever figure it out).

Spoiler:

Quote:

Quote:
Old 08-22-2010, 09:27 PM   #34
NarutoxSakura4ever
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Ok good. Why thank you.

I'm currently trying to figure out how to include people's quotes in your signitures. I'm going to use one of your if you don't mind (if I ever figure it out).
Wow, re, really? No one has ever done that! ^_^ All tou have to do is go to the reply message that you wrote to the person you talked to, there should be a message above it, (duh XD) copy it, then go to your signature, and past it.
TOO BAD!
Old 08-22-2010, 09:35 PM   #35
Kakuzu
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Wow, re, really? No one has ever done that! ^_^ All tou have to do is go to the reply message that you wrote to the person you talked to, there should be a message above it, (duh XD) copy it, then go to your signature, and past it.
Wow. That was easier than what I was trying to do. Thanks.

Spoiler:

Quote:

Quote:
Old 08-22-2010, 09:40 PM   #36
NarutoxSakura4ever
Special Jonin Candidate

No problem!
TOO BAD!
Old 08-22-2010, 09:41 PM   #37
ベーゼル
Chunin Exam Proctor

ベーゼル is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

If I could have anything in this entire world. I would choose to having exactly everything similar to a God's, such as power, smartness, and etc or should I say everything that is not listed.

Last edited by ベーゼル; 08-22-2010 at 09:50 PM.
ベーゼル is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 09:51 PM   #38
NarutoxSakura4ever
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ベーゼル View Post
If I could have anything in this entire world. I would choose to having exactly everything similar to a God's, such as power, smartness, and etc or should I say everything that is not listed.
Interesting... *Nods*
TOO BAD!
Old 08-22-2010, 09:56 PM   #39
ベーゼル
Chunin Exam Proctor

ベーゼル is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Interesting... *Nods*
Indeed, it is interest. If I could have anything in this world, I would obviously choose something that is wise and great to satisfied my needs. Isn't that what mostly everyone wants, such like mostly everyone who would want money.
ベーゼル is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 09:58 PM   #40
NarutoxSakura4ever
Special Jonin Candidate

Money gets stuff for you, but it doesn't give you everything....!
TOO BAD!

Tags
stuff, world