Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 03-20-2012, 09:08 PM   #721
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi
Default Re: The Ultimate Fv Bingo Book!!

You know what they say about great minds.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 03-20-2012, 09:12 PM   #722
Teddie
Sage of Raw Honey

Teddie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Teddie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Teddie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Teddie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Lord Killsworth Edvund III: A god amongst freeverse fighters. The first god, the last god, the only God. He fails to lose even a single match. He is that which all look up to when they pray at night. He is that which all fear to be the prey of. He is the silence in the night that kills the shivering masses. He is the roar of the lion as it pounces on its meal. He is the eye of the storm. He is the carnage following a hurricane. He is the light at the end of the tunnel. He is the dark, eternal night. He is fear. He is pain. He is death.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Teddie isn't here anymore. Goodbye.
Teddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 09:13 PM   #723
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddie View Post
Lord Killsworth Edvund III: A god amongst freeverse fighters. The first god, the last god, the only God. He fails to lose even a single match. He is that which all look up to when they pray at night. He is that which all fear to be the prey of. He is the silence in the night that kills the shivering masses. He is the roar of the lion as it pounces on its meal. He is the eye of the storm. He is the carnage following a hurricane. He is the light at the end of the tunnel. He is the dark, eternal night. He is fear. He is pain. He is death.
Alright I will go update it.
Leader of the
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
If you leave this thing dies.
Plain and simple.
I, Lord Killsworth Edvund the Third, you, and Jeniphonse Malimaron (Spleen) are all that is left of the old verse. Spleen has one foot out of the door already.
When you leave, this world goes in the drain.
So think wisely of when you decide to end a tradition of glory. You're all thats left.
Hally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 09:13 PM   #724
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddie View Post
Lord Killsworth Edvund III: A god amongst freeverse fighters. The first god, the last god, the only God. He fails to lose even a single match. He is that which all look up to when they pray at night. He is that which all fear to be the prey of. He is the silence in the night that kills the shivering masses. He is the roar of the lion as it pounces on its meal. He is the eye of the storm. He is the carnage following a hurricane. He is the light at the end of the tunnel. He is the dark, eternal night. He is fear. He is pain. He is death. And Noctis makes him laugh. So don't hurt Noctis. OuO
^Fixed
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 03-20-2012, 09:15 PM   #725
Teddie
Sage of Raw Honey

Teddie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Teddie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Teddie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Teddie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Deal.

Old 03-20-2012, 09:17 PM   #726
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

updated.
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
I, Lord Killsworth Edvund the Third, you, and Jeniphonse Malimaron (Spleen) are all that is left of the old verse. Spleen has one foot out of the door already.
So think wisely of when you decide to end a tradition of glory. You're all thats left.
Old 03-20-2012, 09:17 PM   #727
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

My humor shall become my salvation.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 03-20-2012, 09:17 PM   #728
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I have to put the noctis thing in now??? o.o
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 03-20-2012, 09:18 PM   #729
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Yes. Go do it wench.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 03-20-2012, 09:19 PM   #730
Teddie
Sage of Raw Honey

Lmao put it as a footnote. An asterisk.

Old 03-20-2012, 09:21 PM   #731
zetsu2141
Special Jonin Candidate

zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Awards Showcase

teddie at what time does our team leader for the calamity war have to post the members of their team?

Escudo Espada #2
AoD: Balance
I follow my own lazy code of honor.
Lightning guardian of the sangue famiglia
Blut und krieg, fellow bfv members
zetsu2141 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 09:22 PM   #732
Teddie
Sage of Raw Honey

By 9:59:59 PM EST

Old 03-20-2012, 09:24 PM   #733
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

It's like 12:30 est, so yori and dev are solo? ugh.. xD

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 09:25 PM   #734
zetsu2141
Special Jonin Candidate

zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Awards Showcase

teddiethanks.

Escudo Espada #2
Old 03-20-2012, 09:26 PM   #735
Teddie
Sage of Raw Honey

No 9:59:59 PM EST March 21st/Wednesday

Last edited by Teddie; 03-20-2012 at 09:29 PM.
Old 03-20-2012, 09:26 PM   #736
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Today is the 20th. e-e

But not wednesday.

HNNGGG.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 03-20-2012, 09:28 PM   #737
zetsu2141
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
It's like 12:30 est, so yori and dev are solo? ugh.. xD
dev will probaly post it in time at this rate.

Escudo Espada #2
Old 03-20-2012, 09:28 PM   #738
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I live in alberta anyone know what time that would be??? I cant think right now
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 03-20-2012, 09:29 PM   #739
Teddie
Sage of Raw Honey

Fixed - Le Facepalm.

Old 03-20-2012, 09:31 PM   #740
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

It is 10:30 pmwhere I am.............I wanna make sure I am here on time.......
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.