Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 08-22-2010, 05:58 PM   #21
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: The Ultimate Fv Bingo Book!!

Spleeny S** or S*** not sure.
Leader of the
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
If you leave this thing dies.
Plain and simple.
I, Lord Killsworth Edvund the Third, you, and Jeniphonse Malimaron (Spleen) are all that is left of the old verse. Spleen has one foot out of the door already.
When you leave, this world goes in the drain.
So think wisely of when you decide to end a tradition of glory. You're all thats left.
Hally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 05:58 PM   #22
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

Yah, don't let me do Juns description. >.>
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 08-22-2010, 05:59 PM   #23
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsunade Uchiha View Post
Spleeny S** or S*** not sure.
S**

Simply because

Me and Yori > Spleen
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 08-22-2010, 05:59 PM   #24
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

I will do Juns description I know him better.
Leader of the
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
I, Lord Killsworth Edvund the Third, you, and Jeniphonse Malimaron (Spleen) are all that is left of the old verse. Spleen has one foot out of the door already.
So think wisely of when you decide to end a tradition of glory. You're all thats left.
Old 08-22-2010, 06:00 PM   #25
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Lolz shino spleeny aint tryin
yea even i can see that
espada #0 of the escudo arrancar
I am the wayward espada, the embodiment of madness

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

And you're calling Jun an amateur? JUN of all people? The Jun who could possibly solo everyone? and YES,he can destroy you
for once someone gets it right
junchurikioftheleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 06:01 PM   #26
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanoo View Post
S**

Simply because

Me and Yori > Spleen
Mabey. I am more stummed with spleenys moves then Yoris though. Yori is very good. Spleeny is a hard one. I am pretty neck and neck with him right now but I think hes gonna cream me in 2nd release without trying and faster then Yori could.
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 08-22-2010, 06:01 PM   #27
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

couscous! The food so nice they named it twice
Old 08-22-2010, 06:02 PM   #28
zenon883
Special Jonin Candidate

zenon883 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

*Wondering what Class im in*
Hally should know this...

I can't unfriend my self. >.>

"I am the lightning bolt that strikes the tip of the peak." - Ganta Hitachi

"Does no one dare challenge the might of, Lu Bu!?" - Lu Bu

The Olympian of Blood

Beware of the Olympians of the Summit
War System Record
4 Win 0 Loss
zenon883 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 06:02 PM   #29
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
S**

Simply because

Yori > Spleen
fixed
Susan-overrated

Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 06:04 PM   #30
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Uh oh DRAMA STARTED!
Old 08-22-2010, 06:05 PM   #31
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Susannoo has been pretty evenly matched with me I dont think hes overratted hes pretty damn good and has gotten better. If not for a small little mistake me and him would have tied in that one fight.
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 08-22-2010, 06:05 PM   #32
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Drama will never end Yori. I wish it would but it wont
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 08-22-2010, 06:06 PM   #33
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Well then seph, YOUR SHOES SUCK. >.>
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 08-22-2010, 06:06 PM   #34
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

still thinks hes overrated.. hes not better than spleen

Old 08-22-2010, 06:07 PM   #35
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Well then seph, YOUR SHOES SUCK. >.>
If they had mouths maybe they would xD

Old 08-22-2010, 06:08 PM   #36
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

No nither is Yori. Spleeny is better then both of them.
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 08-22-2010, 06:08 PM   #37
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
still thinks hes overrated.. hes not better than spleen
Eeeeh. Debateable. And Currently, my fights have been lazily fought. I'm only at 70% with hally. If I were 100% she would be dead. Because I have been building up with my Techs.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 08-22-2010, 06:08 PM   #38
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Quote:
No nither is Yori. Spleeny is better then both of them.
I see how it is.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 08-22-2010, 06:09 PM   #39
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Awards Showcase

eh i want to fight 100%

Old 08-22-2010, 06:10 PM   #40
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Your at 70 percent. If you wend 100 I would have to go 100 pretty sure. I am buliding up to something too. O.o
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.