Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 08-23-2010, 07:49 PM   #201
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: The Ultimate Fv Bingo Book!!

Alright send me your best battle black. I will put you in once I read that fight. I have not really seen you fight since way back
Leader of the
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
If you leave this thing dies.
Plain and simple.
I, Lord Killsworth Edvund the Third, you, and Jeniphonse Malimaron (Spleen) are all that is left of the old verse. Spleen has one foot out of the door already.
When you leave, this world goes in the drain.
So think wisely of when you decide to end a tradition of glory. You're all thats left.
Hally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 07:50 PM   #202
Shino Hatake
Banned

Shino Hatake is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Um do I need to as well? Or no?
Shino Hatake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 08:14 PM   #203
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Yes if you would like to be in the bingo book. Shino I will look at your fight with spleeny cause that will be more accurate due to him pushing you. I saw some good moves in their already. spleeny is also enjoying fightint you he told me
Leader of the
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
I, Lord Killsworth Edvund the Third, you, and Jeniphonse Malimaron (Spleen) are all that is left of the old verse. Spleen has one foot out of the door already.
So think wisely of when you decide to end a tradition of glory. You're all thats left.
Old 08-23-2010, 08:15 PM   #204
Shino Hatake
Banned

YAY! I used 45% in just my first two moves. Then I had to release.
Old 08-23-2010, 08:27 PM   #205
Anbu Leader

Anbu Leader is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Hey why I'm not in the list?! -_-
Anbu Leader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 08:39 PM   #206
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Send me a recent fight Anbu. I want to be accurate
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 08-23-2010, 08:40 PM   #207
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Yea spleeny is tough shino. Nice your gonna be stronger after you fight him
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 08-23-2010, 08:41 PM   #208
Shino Hatake
Banned

I want a kick ass description to.
Old 08-23-2010, 08:44 PM   #209
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Alright.
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 08-23-2010, 08:47 PM   #210
Shino Hatake
Banned

http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69585
http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=68701
http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=68391
http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=68511
Old 08-23-2010, 08:52 PM   #211
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Alright I will look at them
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 08-23-2010, 08:53 PM   #212
Shino Hatake
Banned

The walls of text button post failed on me
Old 08-23-2010, 09:45 PM   #213
Spleen Boy
Special Jonin Candidate

Spleen Boy has completed a tough C-rank mission!Spleen Boy has completed a tough C-rank mission!Spleen Boy has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsunade Uchiha View Post
Yea spleeny is tough shino. Nice your gonna be stronger after you fight him
Speaking of which, i don't exactly understand your most recent move shino. It confuses me.
Oh and hally, you need to respond.

Spoiler:
"There are those who strive to live an exciting life. So they leave their normal worlds behind to submerge themselves in a new world.
But it only takes 3 days before that becomes their new normal."

Spleen Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 09:48 PM   #214
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spleen Boy View Post
Speaking of which, i don't exactly understand your most recent move shino. It confuses me.
Oh and hally, you need to respond.

Yes but today is victory day so I am taking a rest. I will respond 1st thing tommorrow when I get home from work. Promise. I have a counter worked out now. But after a long struggle as I have dealt with I feel the need to chill. Make sense?
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 08-23-2010, 09:49 PM   #215
Shino Hatake
Banned

Burns cause a pillar of fire to come around you. I send larger balls of fire after the smaller ones. Blah blah ZZZZZ
Old 08-23-2010, 09:51 PM   #216
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shino Hatake View Post
Burns cause a pillar of fire to come around you. I send larger balls of fire after the smaller ones. Blah blah ZZZZZ
<---- thinks you stole yoris get a small shock and pillar of lightning comes around you move
espada #0 of the escudo arrancar
I am the wayward espada, the embodiment of madness

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

And you're calling Jun an amateur? JUN of all people? The Jun who could possibly solo everyone? and YES,he can destroy you
for once someone gets it right
junchurikioftheleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 09:52 PM   #217
Spleen Boy
Special Jonin Candidate

Spleen Boy has completed a tough C-rank mission!Spleen Boy has completed a tough C-rank mission!Spleen Boy has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
No i mean i dont even recognize whats going on. Like I see you getting bombarded by like the mass of balls I sent your way, but then I don't see what happens after that. Its like my previous move never happened.

Spoiler:
"There are those who strive to live an exciting life. So they leave their normal worlds behind to submerge themselves in a new world.

Old 08-23-2010, 09:53 PM   #218
Shino Hatake
Banned

I was half awake half stoned. Give me a while so I can think of what in the hell happened.
Old 08-23-2010, 09:55 PM   #219
Spleen Boy
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
I was half awake half stoned. Give me a while so I can think of what in the hell happened.
Alrighty. I will be destroying the innocence of a thousand small children in the mean time.

Spoiler:

Old 08-23-2010, 09:57 PM   #220
Shino Hatake
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spleen Boy View Post
Alrighty. I will be destroying the innocence of a thousand small children in the mean time.
Touch my kittens you done. OH ARE YOU DONE!

This is added into my bio. I love kittens I have three named Zeke Kyo and Hals.