Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Leaf Village Council > Forum Feedback & Issues

Forum Feedback & Issues Having problems using the forums or site? Maybe you have some feedback about the site you'd like to share? Post it here.

Closed Thread

Old 08-22-2010, 12:46 PM   #1
R
Freshmen Academy Student

R is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Why can't i use my own custom picture...

Does anyone know how to set up my own Custom picture because all i see is the characters this site has, Thx for the help if i get any
Old 08-22-2010, 12:47 PM   #2
naruto_jock
The Asian Sensation

naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Why can't i use my own custom picture...

We can only use the pics that this site has to offer. Sorry dude. XDDD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 08-22-2010, 12:51 PM   #3
Lady Tsunade
Old.

Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

You can't have custom avatars.

Because if we allowed people to use their own custom avatars. They would use inappropriate ones. Ones involving sex, violence, or Naruto images. Which are banned on this site. This has been explained in many other threads. Please go back and refer.
Old 08-22-2010, 12:51 PM   #4
Kon
...wants a different title?
Formerly Naruto/Fan Boy

Kon has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kon has completed a tough C-rank mission!

No there is no use of custom pics to big a risk of Viz related stuff aswell as copyright reasoning and potential innapropritate pic risks aswell as other things plus it took forever for all the mini ninja chibi pvc toy figure avatars to be approved just imagine any more problems
Old 08-22-2010, 12:54 PM   #5
R
Freshmen Academy Student

R is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i see, thx for the info i just wanted to upload thsi sweet naruto avatar i found XD
Old 08-22-2010, 12:56 PM   #6
Azal
Special Jonin Candidate

Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Send a message via Yahoo to Azal

i dont get why they wont let us have custom avatars
it just takes a few edits if someone breaks the rules for custom avatars

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 08-22-2010, 01:06 PM   #7
XxblackxX
Special Jonin Candidate

XxblackxX has completed a tough C-rank mission!XxblackxX has completed a tough C-rank mission!XxblackxX has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Yahoo to XxblackxX

For the FAIL to hunt those people who use custom pics that break the rules, isn't important. They usually need to focus on those who break much larger rules. And so far they can't trust us to NOT have Naruto material or Viz material in them. That's why we can't use them.

I will not hesitate.
Old 08-22-2010, 01:06 PM   #8
Ashen
The Reaper
Quasi-Admin

Ashen completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.
Ashen completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by azal852 View Post
i dont get why they wont let us have custom avatars
it just takes a few edits if someone breaks the rules for custom avatars
This question has already been answered numerous times before. Like here: http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthre...97#post3820497

Question answered topic locked

*clicks*

Closed Thread