Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

View Poll Results: Who's better Saskue or Gaara?
Gaara 29 64.44%
Saskue (you will be jugde harshly) 13 28.89%
tie 3 6.67%
Voters: 45. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-21-2010, 10:54 PM   #1
Aiyami
Academy Graduate

Aiyami is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Gaara is better than Saskue!

I really really like Gaara. Saskue... not so much . So when a certain some1 says this Uchia guy is better than Gaara i get more than a lil peeved. I'm having trouble wrapping my mind around this strange person's TWISTED way of thinking.
unforgetabledon'tforgetilvusomuchbelievemeiloveyou

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
iwillalwaysbetherenomattrerwhatbecausr\eiknowinmyh eartwewilllaughlater!
cause we always do!
^_^
Aiyami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 11:05 PM   #2
Anbu Leader

Anbu Leader is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Gaara is better than Saskue!

Sasuke will kick his ass..
Anbu Leader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 11:07 PM   #3
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

in part 1 i would say gaara but now in part 2 Gaaras has gotten weaker since he lost his deamon gaara also lost to deidara when sasuke pwnd him i dont see gaara being better then sasuke at this point.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 11:07 PM   #4
Senkaimon
Chunin Exam Participant

Senkaimon is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Well, I don't like either that much anymore, so I can't really say who's better. It all depends on what kind of "better" you're talking about; strength wise, fighting style, their personalities, etc.

Though IMO, Gaara is a better character (as in, personality). Sasuke beats the sh*t out of him in battle though.

A blank sig talking about a blank sig is uber boring, isn't it?
Senkaimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 11:15 PM   #5
Anbu Leader

Anbu Leader is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
in part 1 i would say gaara but now in part 2 Gaaras has gotten weaker since he lost his deamon gaara also lost to deidara when sasuke pwnd him i dont see gaara being better then sasuke at this point.
Exactly my point my man! Rep up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senkaimon View Post
Well, I don't like either that much anymore, so I can't really say who's better. It all depends on what kind of "better" you're talking about; strength wise, fighting style, their personalities, etc.

Though IMO, Gaara is a better character (as in, personality). Sasuke beats the sh*t out of him in battle though.
Good point, and also sasuke's personlity is what make's him one of the strongest teen in the Naruto Shippuden Series..
Sure gaara got a little nicer and sasuke got a little eviler but at the end sasuke will win the people's vote's!
Anbu Leader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 11:15 PM   #6
Kisamesgirl
Chunin Exam Participant

Kisamesgirl is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Sasuke personally i dont think gaara could win
Old 08-21-2010, 11:41 PM   #7
Aiyami
Academy Graduate

gaara is better personality wise. the only reason he lost 2 dedira cuz his primary concern was 2 make sure the ppl n his village r safe plus saskue gotten weaker 2 he lost orochimaru's power fighting itachi his lighting style attack wouldn't work on his sand and his sand easily protect aginst saskue fire jutsu since when can sand catch fire?? gaara can now hav his sand elevate him in2 the air and saskue will not be able 2 touch him and in the l8er naruto origanal series when he was teaching mitsuri he shoed his talents go far beyond just using sand.
but
2 each his own

cause we always do!
^_^
Old 08-22-2010, 12:07 AM   #8
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I suggest you define better what you mean with 'is better' ...
In what? Fighting... or better personality?
If they would be fighting Gaara's surely going to die.
If you mean personality, then Gaara is ofcourse way better.

Kiseki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 12:21 AM   #9
Aiyami
Academy Graduate

its just an ongoing debate i have going with a friend of mine i felt like posting

cause we always do!
^_^
Old 08-22-2010, 12:25 AM   #10
LaGueraUchiha
Chunin

LaGueraUchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to LaGueraUchiha Send a message via Yahoo to LaGueraUchiha

I'm in a good mood. lulz. Besides gaara has his potentials, so I say Gaara is better.
I agree with @Kiseki tho, in battle ;_;...
<3Fam ;D

-Kakashi FC member-Uchiha FC member -Tobi FC member-ItaDei FC member
[]-샤이니
-JUST SAW YOUR FACE..DIDN'T LIKE IT xD

LaGueraUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 12:31 AM   #11
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Yeah... if Deidara can win from Gaara, then entire Akatsuki can.
Not that I think Deidara is weak, but I think the rest of them are just stronger.

Kiseki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 12:54 AM   #12
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

I'm sorry, but who is Saskue? I know who Sasuke is, but who's this mysterious Saskue?
Jonesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 01:00 AM   #13
Aiyami
Academy Graduate

he's a magical fairy that fills ur cookie jar with cupcakes if u believe in santa

cause we always do!
^_^
Old 08-22-2010, 04:49 AM   #14
Sajuuk
Special Jonin Candidate

Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Awards Showcase

Gaara is way better than Sasuke.
YouTube Channel:
Sajuuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 06:07 AM   #15
gama-sennin
Special Jonin Candidate

gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
Gaara lost to deidara because he had to protect the village. Sasuke won because Kishi loves him and keeps pulling haxxes outta his ***(eye).

But right now with MS powers Sasuke is more powerful than Gaara. Only because we dont know the true level of Gaara's powers. One thing is clear that he has better control over his sand now. He even

Quote of the day...

Quote:
If life is going to exist in a Universe of this size, then the one thing it cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion
gama-sennin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 06:19 AM   #16
HinataBG
Genin

HinataBG is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I like Gaara more because of his personality, which is what a lot of people are saying, but in battle, I think they both would put up a pretty good fight. But without Gaara being a jinchuriki, I think that Sasuke would win now with his new ocular powers and everything.
Old 08-22-2010, 06:28 AM   #17
Shino Hatake
Banned

Shino Hatake is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Sasuke. His shadowy looks and attuide give him a strong base for fighting. He also has those dreamy eyes and tells you what he thinks, un like Garra who just kinds says nothing.

Sasuke wins hands down. Nashgi or plain Chidori can put a hole in him. Just like before.
Shino Hatake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 08:59 AM   #18
Nābris
Queen Meme
Sage of Oolong Tea

Nābris just might be Kage someday.
Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.

This all depends on personal preference.

I like Gaara more because his emotional maturity transcends that of most teenagers his age; instead of giving up and crying all "woe is me" like Sasuke, Gaara embraced his difficult experiences which in turn gave him a greater sense of empathy. Sasuke's emotional maturity is just ludicrous at this point in the story.

In terms of fighting, however, Sasuke wins with his ridiculous hax and broken abilities thanks to Plot no Jutsu.

Nābris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 09:00 AM   #19
Pills here
Academy Graduate

Pills here is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Sasgay lost my fandom when he first came out. lol
Pills here is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 12:51 PM   #20
Sajuuk
Special Jonin Candidate

Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Awards Showcase

Sasgay?

If you've read spoilers, people will know about what's coming up.
YouTube Channel:
Sajuuk is offline   Reply With Quote