Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 08-21-2010, 07:25 PM   #21
Nero
Chunin Exam Proctor

Nero is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: RS Naruto vs Kakashi

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealNinja View Post
Nope I like Kakashi he one of my fav Its become my hobby on here though to stomp Kaumi. Nothing personal to the Kakashi fans its just fun.
You need to find another hobby ..
Old 08-21-2010, 07:29 PM   #22
RealNinja
Banned

RealNinja is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Why everbody likes to use the over haxxed Kaumi why cant I stomp it.
RealNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 07:31 PM   #23
Nero
Chunin Exam Proctor

Because it is a feat , You can't do threads to stomp a feat ..
A feat that took Kakashi from Kage tier Ninja to Legendary Tier Ninja ..
Just in 0.073 seconds ..
Old 08-21-2010, 07:34 PM   #24
RealNinja
Banned

Eh it was awesome I admit but people design every thread with him in it now for a stomp. So I think it was time for his.
Old 08-21-2010, 07:42 PM   #25
colorles
Banned

colorles is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i'd jus like to point out that Kakashi has bar none the fastest reaction speed in Narutoverse with his sharingan
colorles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 07:44 PM   #26
RealNinja
Banned

Still not fatser than Naruto Rs mode. Faster than the human eye. Meaning you cant see him.
Old 08-21-2010, 07:49 PM   #27
colorles
Banned

Quote:
Still not fatser than Naruto Rs mode. Faster than the human eye.

Kakashi's sharingan has proven to have even faster reaction speed that even Sasuke's and Itachi's, and Tobi as well. RSM Naruto 'blitzed' as kisame with no legs, big deal Yamato couldnt really track it, even KB who is fast bu has normal eyes. RSM Naruto is not fast enough, actually not even close yet, for Kakashi's sharingan not to easily track. in short, Kakashi still kamui's his head off

even without kamui, raiton clone says hi

but yeah, as long as Kakashi's sharingan (which has the fastest reaction in Naruto verse even amoung elite sharingan users) can track Naruto, he can counter with Kamui or raiton varients/clones
Old 08-21-2010, 08:07 PM   #28
RealNinja
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by colorles View Post
Kakashi's sharingan has proven to have even faster reaction speed that even Sasuke's and Itachi's, and Tobi as well. RSM Naruto 'blitzed' as kisame with no legs, big deal Yamato couldnt really track it, even KB who is fast bu has normal eyes. RSM Naruto is not fast enough, actually not even close yet, for Kakashi's sharingan not to easily track. in short, Kakashi still kamui's his head off

but yeah, as long as Kakashi's sharingan (which has the fastest reaction in Naruto verse even amoung elite sharingan users) can track Naruto, he can counter with Kamui or raiton varients/clones
Kisame was not the only one who could not track it neither could Killer Bee.

Naruto was moving way more faster than the susanoo arrows everybody like to use. He barely stopped them. Check both chapters if you wanna challenge first.

As far as straight out combat goes Naruto would blitz him with his sage mode clones with his Rasegan. Kakashi only chance is at the start of the fight(which he cant) if he doesnt finish Naruto its over he doesnt have the stamina,speed, or strength to fight Naruto. Even skill is questionable.
Old 08-21-2010, 08:12 PM   #29
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

You should have waited until RM Naruto had more feats.

RM naruto's speed is unquantifiable and he twisted his ankle.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
321zigzag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 08:14 PM   #30
colorles
Banned

Quote:
Kisame was not the only one who could not track it neither could Killer Bee.

Naruto was moving way more faster than the susanoo arrows everybody like to use. He barely stopped them. Check both chapters if you wanna challenge first.

As far as straight out combat goes Naruto would blitz him with his sage mode clones with his Rasegan. Kakashi only chance is at the start of the fight(which he cant) if he doesnt finish Naruto its over he doesnt have the stamina,speed, or strength to fight Naruto. Even skill is questionable.

Killer Bee is fast but only has normal eyes, and his eyesight based reaction speed does not come close to elite sharingan users, let alone Kakashi

doubt it

and Kakashi will jus let him do that? lol Naruto either gets his head kamui'd off, or Kakashi fights with his own speed and mellee abilites and clones/raiton varients, also has doton and sourceless suitons

in a blood fight to the death, Kakashi kamui's off RSM Naruto's head as of now, and most likely even when KSM naruto gets more feats. and Kakashi is still improving mind you
Old 08-21-2010, 08:14 PM   #31
RealNinja
Banned

The ankle was plot and if you notice I only use the speed to get away from Kakashi.
Old 08-21-2010, 08:26 PM   #32
RealNinja
Banned

Quote:
Killer Bee is fast but only has normal eyes, and his eyesight based reaction speed does not come close to elite sharingan users, let alone Kakashi

doubt it

and Kakashi will jus let him do that? lol Naruto either gets his head kamui'd off, or Kakashi fights with his own speed and mellee abilites and clones/raiton varients, also has doton and sourceless suitons

in a blood fight to the death, Kakashi kamui's off RSM Naruto's head as of now, and most likely even when KSM naruto gets more feats. and Kakashi is still improving mind you
We have a serious Kakashi fan here good comeback. Where are the rest of you.

Once again I told you to reread both chapters and compare. Naruto is clearly faster. If he was not made that fast he would be no match for Sasuke in the future.
Naruto Skills are no joke now with his clones Naruto can face Kakashi without ever facing Kaumi. His reach in sage mode will throw Kakashi sharigan off.
One blow from Naruto will put Kakashi to sleep for good. He cant sneak Naruto because in sage mode Naruto can track him anywhere.

If all else fails hit him with the rasen shuriken.
Old 08-21-2010, 09:04 PM   #33
colorles
Banned

and Sasuke is faster in footspeed and reaction speed than Kakashi???? lol no, they are comparable in footspeed, Kakashi even a bit faster with new feats, and Kakashi's reaction speed feats make Sasuke's look like nothing, only rivaled by Itachi in that regard

Naruto gets his head kamui's off, or parylized by a raiton clone

got things to do, to chil. i'l let you get the last word i suppose lol
Old 08-21-2010, 09:13 PM   #34
Akatsuki X
Special Jonin Candidate

Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!

With Naruto's new hax speed shouldn't he be able to blitz?

Or is he only able to do that in RS mode?

I like videos,
I like making videos,

Me and my friends are funny,
we make funny videos.

See where I'm going?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Akatsuki X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 09:49 PM   #35
RealNinja
Banned

Quote:
and Sasuke is faster in footspeed and reaction speed than Kakashi???? lol no, they are comparable in footspeed, Kakashi even a bit faster with new feats, and Kakashi's reaction speed feats make Sasuke's look like nothing, only rivaled by Itachi in that regard

Naruto gets his head kamui's off, or parylized by a raiton clone

got things to do, to chil. i'l let you get the last word i suppose lol
What are you talking about I was referring to his susanoo the one Kakashi stopped with his Kaumi. That is Kakashi biggest feat.

How can you Kakakashi Kaumi Naruto when he can't keep up with him.

Naruto blitzes Kakashi caves his fist in with a right. Naruto eats Kakashi heart to gain his strength.

I am out too.
Old 08-21-2010, 10:06 PM   #36
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:

*nods and agrees*
he's got a very trained eye...i think he can track naruto's movements still

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 01:50 AM   #37
Nero
Chunin Exam Proctor

LOL , Being Faster than the eye can track is a weak feat , Even Neji and Choji are FECT.. FECT means his speed is above 200MPH , While Kakashi is Mid/High Supersonic with Low Hypersonic reaction ..
Old 08-22-2010, 07:22 AM   #38
RealNinja
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nero View Post
LOL , Being Faster than the eye can track is a weak feat , Even Neji and Choji are FECT.. FECT means his speed is above 200MPH , While Kakashi is Mid/High Supersonic with Low Hypersonic reaction ..
lol Interesting tactic trying to downgrade Naruto speed. But come on now every one saw the two chapters. Saw both reactions you can clearly see that naruto is faster. That susanoo reaction feat is not gonna cut it here. At least change your strategy.
Old 08-22-2010, 07:51 AM   #39
Ultimate combatant
Special Jonin Candidate

Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Naruto is too fast for Kakashi`s Kamui!!!
Ultimate combatant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 08:09 AM   #40
RealNinja
Banned

Naruto dodges Kaumi hits Kakashi with Rasengan barrage.