Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 08-20-2010, 08:27 PM   #21
RealNinja
Banned

RealNinja is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Tsunade vs Wave Arc Kakashi

She dodged basic one on one close combat which full uses their speed and countered.
RealNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 08:38 PM   #22
Phoenix Wright
Attorney at Lawl

Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via AIM to Phoenix Wright

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
MVBG says it. Also some other feats throughout his fight with Kakashi.

You said that Wave Arc Kakashi could in no way match Tsunade, a Sannin, in terms of power or speed. That led me to assume that you were using her rank as a way for her to win.

Hmm, always thought it was four, but I'll take your word for it.

You said head earlier, which means autokill. So yeah, being struck in the head is definitely worse than in the heart. And yes, Haku was still alive afterwards briefly, but he couldn't move. So if said scenario occupied to Tsunade, then kunai to the head/chest.
People rely way too heavily on the MVBG. It said Kakuzu was class 50. Can you give any others like page numbers as an example?

No, I said, he couldn't match the speed of a Sannin, even being Tsunade, all who are very fast. It's more or less three people than a rank.

Yeah it was, but two more don't really make a difference, I was thinking of Sasuke.

How so? if you have no heart blood can't circulate therefore you die. Haku was alive for quite some time actually. Plus they're in character, Tsunade can heal, and Kakashi never really has shown the viciousness to go straight for the head or the like.

Sorry for the late reply if there are more posts I'll counter those too.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Phoenix Wright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 08:43 PM   #23
SimpleGenin
Special Jonin Candidate

SimpleGenin saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Wave Arc Kakashi really cant handle Katsuyu.
and even if Tsunade gets hit by something like lightning blade, i doubt that it could instantly kill her, seeing that tsunade handled much more beating from Orochimaru.
basically i see it like this, if Kakashi charges with lightning blade and Tsunade charges with a full power punch, who would be more damaged?
Old 08-20-2010, 09:03 PM   #24
colorles
Banned

colorles is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

raikiri to the nads, the end
colorles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 09:05 PM   #25
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by colorles View Post
raikiri to the nads, the end
Katsuyu to the face GG*
J-Sun Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 09:06 PM   #26
colorles
Banned

Tsunade cant evade raikiri
Old 08-20-2010, 09:06 PM   #27
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Tsunade doesn't have nads.
Nyruss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 09:07 PM   #28
colorles
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudemeister View Post
Tsunade doesn't have nads.
no kidding, she still dies
Old 08-20-2010, 09:08 PM   #29
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Tsunade cant evade raikiri
Apparently she can't kick the ground before Kakashi hits her causing a shockwabe making him trip up.
J-Sun Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 09:11 PM   #30
colorles
Banned

raikiri kills Tsunade, and then of course Kakashi has sharingan genjutsu (relatively low level compare to even Sasuke let alone Itachi in genjutsu, but its still formadable againts all non sharingan users)
Old 08-20-2010, 09:13 PM   #31
Phoenix Wright
Attorney at Lawl

Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Kakashi never really has shown the ability to hit a moving target with Raikiri. He got Kakuzu, but that isn't the Kakashi we're talking about, plus it was a sneak attack.

Haku moved into the raikiri that was being used then, and Zabuza was restrained by the dogs meanwhile, had Haku not have done so anyway.

He also said that it wasn't mean for curving or moving, and Tsunade wouldn't have much trouble doing so seeing as its just wave arc Kakashi who like I said before gets warn out pretty quickly with just regular Sharingan.

He never was one to fight prolonged battles, but Tsunade has Kakuzu who can heal and she can stay in pretty long fights.

Katsuyu was casually healing all of the Leaf Village, people who were by far near death woke up like they had just taken a Senzu Bean countless times.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 08-20-2010, 09:21 PM   #32
colorles
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Wright View Post
Kakashi never really has shown the ability to hit a moving target with Raikiri. He got Kakuzu, but that isn't the Kakashi we're talking about, plus it was a sneak attack.

Haku moved into the raikiri that was being used then, and Zabuza was restrained by the dogs meanwhile, had Haku not have done so anyway.

He also said that it wasn't mean for curving or moving, and Tsunade wouldn't have much trouble doing so seeing as its just wave arc Kakashi who like I said before gets warn out pretty quickly with just regular Sharingan.

He never was one to fight prolonged battles, but Tsunade has Kakuzu who can heal and she can stay in pretty long fights.

Katsuyu was casually healing all of the Leaf Village, people who were by far near death woke up like they had just taken a Senzu Bean countless times.
thats great and all, but please provide:

1) a respectable speed feat of two from Tsunade that says she can evade raikiri (from wave arc, not later on)

2)genjutsu defense (i know kakashi's genjutsu is not even as good as Sasuke's let alone itachi's, but its still elite and effective against lesser sharingan users and all normal non sharingan users, not counting peoples like A or Killer Bee)
Old 08-20-2010, 09:31 PM   #33
Phoenix Wright
Attorney at Lawl

Quote:
thats great and all, but please provide:

1) a respectable speed feat of two from Tsunade that says she can evade raikiri (from wave arc, not later on)

2)genjutsu defense (i know kakashi's genjutsu is not even as good as Sasuke's let alone itachi's, but its still elite and effective against lesser sharingan users and all normal non sharingan users, not counting peoples like A or Killer Bee)
Why haven't you provided any feats showing that Kakashi's fast enough to do so or something that contradicts her being able to dodge it?

Really like I said he hasn't been able to hit anything that's moving other than a sneak attack but its a totally different Kakashi and like I said it was a sneak attack.

Kakashi's genjutsu wouldn't do much, provided it barely did anything to Sakura. What other genjutsu does he have anyway?

It won't do anything else shall it work, but it wont because she has Katsuyu to get her out.
Old 08-20-2010, 09:33 PM   #34
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
he hasn't been able to hit anything that's moving
Tsunade has never killed anyone. Therefore she is incapable of doing so. Kakashi wins because he can kill people and Tsunade can't.
Old 08-20-2010, 09:38 PM   #35
colorles
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Wright View Post
Why haven't you provided any feats showing that Kakashi's fast enough to do so or something that contradicts her being able to dodge it?

Really like I said he hasn't been able to hit anything that's moving other than a sneak attack but its a totally different Kakashi and like I said it was a sneak attack.

Kakashi's genjutsu wouldn't do much, provided it barely did anything to Sakura. What other genjutsu does he have anyway?

It won't do anything else shall it work, but it wont because she has Katsuyu to get her out.
in chapter 455 i believe it was, Kakashi used a fairly high level genjutsu to instantly parilyze two anbu jus by flashing his sharingan, however thats a later feat

all i'm asking for is ONE respectable speed feat from tsunade that suggests she can evade raikiri
Old 08-20-2010, 09:44 PM   #36
SimpleGenin
Special Jonin Candidate

SimpleGenin saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
in chapter 455 i believe it was, Kakashi used a fairly high level genjutsu to instantly parilyze two anbu jus by flashing his sharingan, however thats a later feat

all i'm asking for is ONE respectable speed feat from tsunade that suggests she can evade raikiri
how about her catching manda while she had gamabunta's sword in her hand. manda is pretty fast even for a summon..
Old 08-20-2010, 09:45 PM   #37
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

No time frame.
Old 08-20-2010, 10:06 PM   #38
Phoenix Wright
Attorney at Lawl

Quote:

Yes, it is, therefore not a viable point of debate in this fight.

And all I'm asking for is one feat contradicting her ability to do so.

Quote:
Tsunade has never killed anyone. Therefore she is incapable of doing so. Kakashi wins because he can kill people and Tsunade can't.
Who has Kakashi killed that wasn't trying to be killed?
Old 08-20-2010, 10:11 PM   #39
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

Asura Pain. I think that's the one. The cyborg.

And it really doesn't matter if they were trying or not. The fact is that Kakashi has killed people and Tsunade hasn't. Sure Haku moved in front of Kakashi's attack, but Haku the speed of light, so unless you're going to argue that Tsunade is faster than light, there's nothing there.
Old 08-20-2010, 10:17 PM   #40
Phoenix Wright
Attorney at Lawl

Quote:
Asura Pain. I think that's the one. The cyborg.

And it really doesn't matter if they were trying or not. The fact is that Kakashi has killed people and Tsunade hasn't. Sure Haku moved in front of Kakashi's attack, but Haku the speed of light, so unless you're going to argue that Tsunade is faster than light, there's nothing there.
It got back up and was completely fine later before Naruto killed it for good. Plus thats not the Kakashi we're talking about.

Oh and if you're talking about her almost dying, Asura Pain still>>>>>Wave Arc Kakashi, and Tsunade was exhausted after healing the entire village with Katsuyu.

Haku isn't lightspeed. I'll get scans if your Haku Wank escalates further :LOS

Last edited by Phoenix Wright; 08-20-2010 at 10:20 PM.