Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 11-11-2010, 10:04 AM   #201
bobbyyug
Academy Graduate

bobbyyug is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Team Tournament [All are welcome]

im wondering about the other teams because some are still on the round of 16 and what will happen if they dont continue?

battle me in storm 3
bobbyyug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 10:34 AM   #202
shadow9794
Academy Graduate

shadow9794 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

idk ive also been wondering tht
shadow9794 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 04:16 PM   #203
Tournament Kings
Apprentice Genin

Tournament Kings is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

We are taking care of everything right now. Check the brackets soon. Also, mrbluhart and his team, you guys have advanced from the LB to the round of 5. also please play your singles bluhart when you can.
Tournament Kings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 04:33 PM   #204
Reyno
Genin

Reyno is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tournament Kings View Post
We are taking care of everything right now. Check the brackets soon. Also, mrbluhart and his team, you guys have advanced from the LB to the round of 5. also please play your singles bluhart when you can.
Ok.

And, I added the guy I was supposed to fight in singles on the eighth, telling him I was his next opponent. No word back or add yet, so.. yeah, just waiting.
Reyno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 09:11 PM   #205
Tournament Kings
Apprentice Genin

Ok no problem. Btw guys, registration has openend up for the 2nd Team and Singles Tournament. You should all check it out and read the rules. There have been changes made. You're all welcome to join.
Old 11-14-2010, 01:25 PM   #206
Tournament Kings
Apprentice Genin

Hey the 2 teams that siged up from here. The 3 Kings and Shinobi 3. What's the status on the Round of 5? Let me know if there's any problems.
Old 11-14-2010, 01:47 PM   #207
Reyno
Genin

Ammution hasn't responded. Can't add him since his friends list is full but I messaged him on the day you told me we advanced to the Ro5. Messaged him again today, too. So.. just waiting on that.

I added xShikaxItachix, and he accepted my friend request. But he never wrote anything back... >_> Maybe I'll message him again today too, but it's been 29 hours since he last signed in.

Akatsukihore1, as I said before, asked if we could play on Monday. So I guess we'll have our match tomorrow.

And I had my match against shadow already.

/report

EDIT: I'll ask my teammates about their status, or maybe they'll report here themselves.

Last edited by Reyno; 11-14-2010 at 01:50 PM.
Old 11-14-2010, 01:57 PM   #208
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reyno View Post
Ammution hasn't responded. Can't add him since his friends list is full but I messaged him on the day you told me we advanced to the Ro5. Messaged him again today, too. So.. just waiting on that.

I added xShikaxItachix, and he accepted my friend request. But he never wrote anything back... >_> Maybe I'll message him again today too, but it's been 29 hours since he last signed in.

Akatsukihore1, as I said before, asked if we could play on Monday. So I guess we'll have our match tomorrow.

And I had my match against shadow already.

/report

EDIT: I'll ask my teammates about their status, or maybe they'll report here themselves.
Team Kage Eclypse and Team Akatsuki storm 1 have forfeited apparently.

All I gotta do now is finish my match with XYuNG_TA3X and I'm done but he hasin't responded to my Messages yet.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sagepain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 02:00 PM   #209
Reyno
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagepain View Post

All I gotta do now is finish my match with XYuNG_TA3X and I'm done but he hasin't responded to my Messages yet.
Oh o_o

Well then, I guess I just need to fight akatsukihore1 then. And that will be done tomorrow. xD
Old 11-14-2010, 02:04 PM   #210
Tournament Kings
Apprentice Genin

So what was the battle between you and shadow blu? It's not the same as singles. I know you fought him in singles too. But did you guys fight again for team?
Old 11-14-2010, 02:10 PM   #211
Reyno
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tournament Kings View Post
So what was the battle between you and shadow blu? It's not the same as singles. I know you fought him in singles too. But did you guys fight again for team?
Yeah we fought a separate team battle. It was 2-0 my win.
Old 11-14-2010, 02:23 PM   #212
Tournament Kings
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reyno View Post
Yeah we fought a separate team battle. It was 2-0 my win.
Oh ok then.
Old 11-14-2010, 02:36 PM   #213
shadow9794
Academy Graduate

shadow9794 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:

dats cuz hes playin black ops on 360 lol

psn: shadow9794
shadow9794 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 03:27 PM   #214
Sagepain

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow9794 View Post
dats cuz hes playin black ops on 360 lol
well if he doesint show up for his match then he's out.

EDIT: He's on now and still hasin't responded to my messages.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Sagepain; 11-14-2010 at 03:34 PM.
Old 11-14-2010, 11:16 PM   #215
XYuNG_TA3X
Genin

XYuNG_TA3X is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
well if he doesint show up for his match then he's out.

EDIT: He's on now and still hasin't responded to my messages.
Blk ops FTW!!!!!!!!!

im here sage i couldve sworn i did my match earlier with a dude but wadeva we'll fight 2mar

didnt i beat yu b4 Sage =_=
XYuNG_TA3X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 05:19 AM   #216
Sagepain

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by XYuNG_TA3X View Post
Blk ops FTW!!!!!!!!!

im here sage i couldve sworn i did my match earlier with a dude but wadeva we'll fight 2mar

didnt i beat yu b4 Sage =_=
yeah you beat me in the previouse round, but we gotta fight again lol, and yeah you did only ONE of your matches. In the round of 5 you gotta fight 4 people in the same block 2 rounds each.

Last edited by Sagepain; 11-15-2010 at 05:22 AM.
Old 11-15-2010, 03:46 PM   #217
Tournament Kings
Apprentice Genin

Have you guys played yet?
Old 11-15-2010, 05:28 PM   #218
Sagepain

Awards Showcase

nope, we havent been on at the same time, he said today tho.

Old 11-15-2010, 05:51 PM   #219
Tournament Kings
Apprentice Genin

Ok cool. let me know whats happens because all 3 teams are very close to each other and whoever wins the next couple of rounds decides what teams advance to the Finals. You guys have some extra timw btw. Check the forum.
Old 11-15-2010, 06:28 PM   #220
XYuNG_TA3X
Genin

XYuNG_TA3X is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Sage get ur ass on =_= LOL
XYuNG_TA3X is offline   Reply With Quote