Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 08-19-2010, 01:12 PM   #1
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Hama vs. Yamato

Who wins?
Old 08-19-2010, 01:14 PM   #2
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Hama vs. Yamato

Hama rips the blood out of his body. GG.
Old 08-19-2010, 01:23 PM   #3
Kenshin Mizoguchi
Was and still is...
SIR KEN!!!! <3
CB Murder Bros & Co.

Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I would say Yamato due to the fact that Hama is ONLY a water bender and Yamato can use water, earth and wood style jutsu.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
P:<
Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 08-19-2010, 01:38 PM   #4
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Location: Bein' naked in your closet. Don't worry, I'm not comin out.
The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Blood bending FTW. She bends his blood out of his body.

Quote:
I looked at the post and laughed SO HARD again! I hate you, 1st Hokage.
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

I AM ALSO GAY FOR JONESY<3
Old 08-19-2010, 01:44 PM   #5
Nine
Herbalist

Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Nine

Read the post above, No full moon.

Old 08-19-2010, 09:51 PM   #6
Akatsuki X
Special Jonin Candidate

Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!

No Full Moon means no bloodbending,
Yama crushes her, since none of her other attacks are strong enough or fast enough to kill him.

I like videos,
I like making videos,

Me and my friends are funny,
we make funny videos.

See where I'm going?

Last edited by Akatsuki X; 08-19-2010 at 10:04 PM.
Old 08-19-2010, 09:58 PM   #7
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Location: Bein' naked in your closet. Don't worry, I'm not comin out.
The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

BG rules give her anything she needs to perform her attacks. Full Moon is provided by default.

Quote:
I looked at the post and laughed SO HARD again! I hate you, 1st Hokage.
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

I AM ALSO GAY FOR JONESY<3
Old 08-20-2010, 02:29 AM   #8
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

She can still bend water out of thin air and plants.
Old 08-20-2010, 05:34 AM   #9
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Yamato in character doesn't try to blitz or anything.

The only speed feat he has shown was reacting to sasuke and moving in front of Sakura to protect her.

Without bloodbending though Yamata binds her and proceeds to kill with impunity.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 08-20-2010, 07:33 AM   #10
RealNinja
Banned

RealNinja is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Yamato grows a forest on her the roots squeeze till her head bust. The end. This is really a stomp thread she is no match for Yamato even with blood bending.
Old 08-20-2010, 11:11 AM   #11
Akatsuki X
Special Jonin Candidate

Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Well with bloodbending she could stop his movements and not allow him to use any wood jutsu.

Then she could proceed to rip all of the blood out of his body an kill him.

But without bloodbending, she probably gets a fungus grown in her brain and dies.

I like videos,
I like making videos,

Me and my friends are funny,
we make funny videos.

See where I'm going?