Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > The Bowl

The Bowl For anything miscellaneously about Naruto that you can't seem to fit elsewhere.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-17-2010, 05:10 PM   #1
10tailedbeast
Freshmen Academy Student
 
10tailedbeast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: land of fire
Posts: 25
Rep Power: 0
10tailedbeast is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Angry what thats why

well im done reading naruto 155 waiting for 156 also im angry because i found out why cartoon net work dosent want to let viz air naruto or shippuden it's cause some killed heart himself trying to imitate garra yea thats my reaction but u know what im cool wit it cause now im watching it a the internet uncut and unedited but it makes me wonder was that kid thinking he tried to breathe under sand this kid was stupid and garrra dosent bury himself under sand he cover himself from one side not bury but this kid thoght uhh duh lets see what happens if i bury myself duhh not saying im not sad of what happened but it get me angry well gtg blog later
10tailedbeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 05:17 PM   #2
Chiku
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Chiku's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: fighting over a mini pie with Jacobjak and AkatsukiDragon13
Posts: 6,259
Rep Power: 11
Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: what thats why

where have you been? this happened along time ago.
__________________
/O\_/O\
:::::::::::::::\
::::/\/\/\/\/\/\/
::::/\/\/\/\/\/\
::::::::::::::/
/|\
./\~
THENEXTPERSONWHOCALLSMEAGUY,ISGETTINPUNCHED!eaten
Quote:
chiku chiku chiku! = Dem Mi Acorns!"
TAR WAS HERE!x3
Chiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 05:20 PM   #3
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Wind Style Naruto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Unknown
Posts: 5,387
Rep Power: 9
Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: what thats why

Thats old news and there are many reasons and theories to why CN cancelled Naruto and never aired Shippuden. I wonder if any kid will imitate Hidan when DXD gets that far.
__________________
Meet the Greatest, most Beastest, Crazy, Chaotic Game this Year.



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Its basically Devil May Cry(or Bayonetta) meets Dead or Alive meets Streets of Rage meets Street Fighter meets Power Stone meets Vanquish in gameplay but in essence its DragonBall Z meets One Piece meets Berserk meets Naruto.

Here is the thread:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Wind Style Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 05:22 PM   #4
Chiku
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Chiku's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: fighting over a mini pie with Jacobjak and AkatsukiDragon13
Posts: 6,259
Rep Power: 11
Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: what thats why

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wind Style Naruto View Post
Thats old news and there are many reasons and theories to why CN cancelled Naruto and never aired Shippuden. I wonder if any kid will imitate Hidan when DXD gets that far.
i know i wondered that to... hopefuly kids arnt that dumb any more...
__________________
/O\_/O\
:::::::::::::::\
::::/\/\/\/\/\/\/
::::/\/\/\/\/\/\
::::::::::::::/
/|\
./\~
THENEXTPERSONWHOCALLSMEAGUY,ISGETTINPUNCHED!eaten
Quote:
chiku chiku chiku! = Dem Mi Acorns!"
TAR WAS HERE!x3
Chiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 05:24 PM   #5
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Wind Style Naruto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Unknown
Posts: 5,387
Rep Power: 9
Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: what thats why

With video games, toys, sports, and nowadays a lot of kids have cell phones and iPods they wont have to imitate TV stuff.
__________________
Meet the Greatest, most Beastest, Crazy, Chaotic Game this Year.



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Its basically Devil May Cry(or Bayonetta) meets Dead or Alive meets Streets of Rage meets Street Fighter meets Power Stone meets Vanquish in gameplay but in essence its DragonBall Z meets One Piece meets Berserk meets Naruto.

Here is the thread:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Wind Style Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 05:28 PM   #6
Chiku
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Chiku's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: fighting over a mini pie with Jacobjak and AkatsukiDragon13
Posts: 6,259
Rep Power: 11
Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: what thats why

yes cuz now every kid can shoot their best freind in: CoD...
__________________
/O\_/O\
:::::::::::::::\
::::/\/\/\/\/\/\/
::::/\/\/\/\/\/\
::::::::::::::/
/|\
./\~
THENEXTPERSONWHOCALLSMEAGUY,ISGETTINPUNCHED!eaten
Quote:
chiku chiku chiku! = Dem Mi Acorns!"
TAR WAS HERE!x3
Chiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 05:32 PM   #7
10tailedbeast
Freshmen Academy Student
 
10tailedbeast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: land of fire
Posts: 25
Rep Power: 0
10tailedbeast is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: what thats why

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10tailedbeast View Post
well im done reading naruto 155 waiting for 156 also im angry because i found out why cartoon net work dosent want to let viz air naruto or shippuden it's cause some killed heart himself trying to imitate garra yea thats my reaction but u know what im cool wit it cause now im watching it a the internet uncut and unedited but it makes me wonder was that kid thinking he tried to breathe under sand this kid was stupid and garrra dosent bury himself under sand he cover himself from one side not bury but this kid thoght uhh duh lets see what happens if i bury myself duhh not saying im not sad of what happened but it get me angry well gtg blog later
yes i know it happened along time a go but i havent naruto since it went one xd so i got curious and serched around why now i know so stop getting on my case about this happened along time a go i know that but its just a topic i cant get out of my head its total bs. But any ways some one responded that now kids have i pod and cell phone but remeber internets worse cause it has no limit so it inevitable that this will happen again well thats all i got to say CN ur stupid
10tailedbeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 05:34 PM   #8
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Wind Style Naruto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Unknown
Posts: 5,387
Rep Power: 9
Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: what thats why

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiku View Post
yes cuz now every kid can shoot their best freind in: CoD...
Or play little big planet...although I feel that little kids nowadays act up this way due to rated M games...like havent heard of the kid who killed his parents because they wouldnt buy him Gears of War or some rated M game.
__________________
Meet the Greatest, most Beastest, Crazy, Chaotic Game this Year.



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Its basically Devil May Cry(or Bayonetta) meets Dead or Alive meets Streets of Rage meets Street Fighter meets Power Stone meets Vanquish in gameplay but in essence its DragonBall Z meets One Piece meets Berserk meets Naruto.

Here is the thread:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Wind Style Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 05:37 PM   #9
Chiku
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Chiku's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: fighting over a mini pie with Jacobjak and AkatsukiDragon13
Posts: 6,259
Rep Power: 11
Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: what thats why

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wind Style Naruto View Post
Or play little big planet...although I feel that little kids nowadays act up this way due to rated M games...like havent heard of the kid who killed his parents because they wouldnt buy him Gears of War or some rated M game.
wow...thatsintence... my crazy aunt wont let my cousins watch tv because she thinks that will happen...
__________________
/O\_/O\
:::::::::::::::\
::::/\/\/\/\/\/\/
::::/\/\/\/\/\/\
::::::::::::::/
/|\
./\~
THENEXTPERSONWHOCALLSMEAGUY,ISGETTINPUNCHED!eaten
Quote:
chiku chiku chiku! = Dem Mi Acorns!"
TAR WAS HERE!x3
Chiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 06:05 PM   #10
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Wind Style Naruto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Unknown
Posts: 5,387
Rep Power: 9
Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: what thats why

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiku View Post
wow...thatsintence... my crazy aunt wont let my cousins watch tv because she thinks that will happen...
So no dont blame Disney just because they edit Shippuden more than CN with Naruto, because they worry of the little veiwers and their parents who would sue them compared to CN who got sued before because of Naruto.

Also ever heard of the kid who got sent to juvy because he yelled,"I'll kill you." while playing with a friend outside.
__________________
Meet the Greatest, most Beastest, Crazy, Chaotic Game this Year.



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Its basically Devil May Cry(or Bayonetta) meets Dead or Alive meets Streets of Rage meets Street Fighter meets Power Stone meets Vanquish in gameplay but in essence its DragonBall Z meets One Piece meets Berserk meets Naruto.

Here is the thread:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Wind Style Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 06:24 PM   #11
10tailedbeast
Freshmen Academy Student
 
10tailedbeast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: land of fire
Posts: 25
Rep Power: 0
10tailedbeast is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: what thats why

i know it seems im just blaming the company but this is coming from a hard core fan who loves naruto but i think they shoulddo somthing like make a channel that shows all anime all the time and 1 of there top shows should be naruto shipudden but what are the odds of this happenung again very big is what i think
10tailedbeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 06:44 PM   #12
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Wind Style Naruto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Unknown
Posts: 5,387
Rep Power: 9
Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: what thats why

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10tailedbeast View Post
i know it seems im just blaming the company but this is coming from a hard core fan who loves naruto but i think they shoulddo somthing like make a channel that shows all anime all the time and 1 of there top shows should be naruto shipudden but what are the odds of this happenung again very big is what i think
They kinda already did that but you have to pay for it.
__________________
Meet the Greatest, most Beastest, Crazy, Chaotic Game this Year.



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Its basically Devil May Cry(or Bayonetta) meets Dead or Alive meets Streets of Rage meets Street Fighter meets Power Stone meets Vanquish in gameplay but in essence its DragonBall Z meets One Piece meets Berserk meets Naruto.

Here is the thread:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Wind Style Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 06:56 PM   #13
10tailedbeast
Freshmen Academy Student
 
10tailedbeast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: land of fire
Posts: 25
Rep Power: 0
10tailedbeast is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: what thats why

well thats good
but i think they should just put it there but amk a channel from that one but make it frre but it only show a couple of them one of wich should be shippuden every othere week a new one comes out
10tailedbeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 03:55 PM   #14
Chiku
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Chiku's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: fighting over a mini pie with Jacobjak and AkatsukiDragon13
Posts: 6,259
Rep Power: 11
Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: what thats why

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wind Style Naruto View Post
So no dont blame Disney just because they edit Shippuden more than CN with Naruto, because they worry of the little veiwers and their parents who would sue them compared to CN who got sued before because of Naruto.

Also ever heard of the kid who got sent to juvy because he yelled,"I'll kill you." while playing with a friend outside.
i wqasnt blaming xd i was just telling about my messed up aunt...

yeah ive heard that...
__________________
/O\_/O\
:::::::::::::::\
::::/\/\/\/\/\/\/
::::/\/\/\/\/\/\
::::::::::::::/
/|\
./\~
THENEXTPERSONWHOCALLSMEAGUY,ISGETTINPUNCHED!eaten
Quote:
chiku chiku chiku! = Dem Mi Acorns!"
TAR WAS HERE!x3
Chiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 04:21 PM   #15
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka
Moderator
 
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Posts: 39,720
Rep Power: 57
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: what thats why

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiku View Post
where have you been? this happened along time ago.
long time ago....
__________________
///
/^\\/

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

,,
, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~


カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
She's one of my psycho's
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 04:24 PM   #16
Invisible Fog
Veteran Chunin
 
Invisible Fog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: I'm a hobo
Posts: 1,352
Rep Power: 8
Invisible Fog is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: what thats why

A kid going to juvy (however you spell it) because he said "I'll kill you"? That's insane. I tell my brother and sister that I'll kill them and I never do, it's because I'm teasing them I mean you know how friends and siblings act.
__________________
The museum of stupid yahoo! answers:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Invisible Fog is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:08 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.