Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Leaf Village Council > Forum Feedback & Issues

Forum Feedback & Issues Having problems using the forums or site? Maybe you have some feedback about the site you'd like to share? Post it here.

Closed Thread

Old 08-17-2010, 12:05 PM   #1
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default AshenREAPER has a custom Avatar.

Why does he have a custom avatar?
Old 08-17-2010, 12:06 PM   #2
Azal
Special Jonin Candidate

Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Send a message via Yahoo to Azal
Default Re: AshenREAPER has a custom Avatar.

cus he banned 200+ spambots i think

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 08-17-2010, 12:07 PM   #3
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Really? But where did it say that?
Old 08-17-2010, 12:08 PM   #4
Ashen
The Reaper
Quasi-Admin

Ashen completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by azal852 View Post
cus he banned 200+ spambots i think
300+ actually.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 08-17-2010, 12:09 PM   #5
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Epic. Is that why you got it, though?
Old 08-17-2010, 12:10 PM   #6
Azal
Special Jonin Candidate

Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshenREAPER View Post
300+ actually.
even better

Old 08-17-2010, 12:14 PM   #7
Ashen
The Reaper
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
Epic. Is that why you got it, though?
Ya, but it's sadly not permanent.

Old 08-17-2010, 12:15 PM   #8
Azal
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
........too bad

Old 08-17-2010, 01:41 PM   #9
Invisible Fog
Veteran Chunin

Invisible Fog is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Bots go boom. xD
Old 08-17-2010, 01:43 PM   #10
Kakuzu
Special Jonin Candidate

Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kakuzu

Quote:
How long do you get to keep it? It's amazing. XD

Spoiler:

Quote:
No I think how you almost blew my brain out is pretty cool! I wish I could be that intelligent and say stuff like you just did.

Quote:
wanna know what I love?How when Kakuzu comes right in the middle of our drama in here.
Old 08-17-2010, 01:48 PM   #11
Ashen
The Reaper
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

Probably for another day or so. I'd be surprised if I got to keep it longer than that.

Old 08-17-2010, 02:08 PM   #12
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Alright, somebody can lock this.
Old 08-17-2010, 02:10 PM   #13
10-tailedfox
Special Jonin Candidate

10-tailedfox is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to 10-tailedfox Send a message via Skype™ to 10-tailedfox

i thnk its creepy....

my theme song-
me at
im always online!
Old 08-17-2010, 02:11 PM   #14
Ashen
The Reaper
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

Question answered *locked*

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10-tailedfox View Post
i thnk its creepy....
hehehehehe...

boom...

Closed Thread