Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Forum Games

Forum Games Here users can play their own made-up games -- word games, simple RPG, etc.

Old 04-15-2012, 08:00 AM   #3041
SandGirl
Veteran Chunin

SandGirl saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Rate the Character's Hair ^ You

8.80/10

Yuukimaru

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
SandGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 08:03 AM   #3042
SasoriMine4Eva
Special Jonin Candidate

SasoriMine4Eva is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SasoriMine4Eva is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SasoriMine4Eva is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SasoriMine4Eva is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

6/10

Zetsu

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

SasoriMine4Eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 08:03 AM   #3043
SandGirl
Veteran Chunin

7/10

Deidara

Old 04-15-2012, 08:06 AM   #3044
SasoriMine4Eva
Special Jonin Candidate

SasoriMine4Eva is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SasoriMine4Eva is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SasoriMine4Eva is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SasoriMine4Eva is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

9/10

Gaara

Old 04-15-2012, 08:07 AM   #3045
SandGirl
Veteran Chunin

10/10

Temari

Old 04-15-2012, 08:11 AM   #3046
SasoriMine4Eva
Special Jonin Candidate

9/10

Neji

Old 04-15-2012, 08:11 AM   #3047
dragonsage
Ninja Academy Student

dragonsage is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

0/10

haku
dragonsage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 08:12 AM   #3048
SandGirl
Veteran Chunin

7/10

Sasori

Old 04-15-2012, 08:16 AM   #3049
SasoriMine4Eva
Special Jonin Candidate

9/10

Zabuza

Old 04-15-2012, 12:57 PM   #3050
Zestu
Zesty Lettuce

Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

3/10

Akamaru

Zestu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 12:58 PM   #3051
SasoriMine4Eva
Special Jonin Candidate

2/10

Jiraiya

Old 04-15-2012, 01:00 PM   #3052
Zestu
Zesty Lettuce

Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

10/10

Ebizo

Old 04-15-2012, 01:02 PM   #3053
AnimeChic
Special Jonin Candidate

AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

6/10

Zabuza

Just Call Me Fine-Ass Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
Lady Gaga - Applause
Spoiler:

AnimeChic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 01:05 PM   #3054
Zestu
Zesty Lettuce

5/10

Moegi

Old 04-15-2012, 01:11 PM   #3055
SasoriMine4Eva
Special Jonin Candidate

4/10

Orochimaru

Old 04-15-2012, 01:22 PM   #3056
Zestu
Zesty Lettuce

8/10

Mei

Old 04-15-2012, 01:23 PM   #3057
SasoriMine4Eva
Special Jonin Candidate

10/10

Mifune

Old 04-18-2012, 12:32 PM   #3058
Zestu
Zesty Lettuce

4/10

Deidara

Old 04-18-2012, 12:36 PM   #3059
Warrior3
Special Jonin Candidate

Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

10/10

Ino
Warrior3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 12:46 PM   #3060
Leewannabe
Chunin

Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

6/10 nice ponytail and colour , but the emo flap is no good! *facepalm

Lee???
Leewannabe is offline   Reply With Quote