Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 08-16-2010, 07:06 PM   #41
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: Deidara vs. Kisame

Quote:
Originally Posted by 321zigzag3 View Post
But seriously I actually wonder if my presence did increase the activity by a little. Because in my lurkings. BG activity always varied on its own.

You all gentlemen know that the Dome moves wherever Kisame goes. If Kisame goes up does that mean Dome flies along with it?
Perhaps

I hope girls were included when you said gentlemen, xD

Somehow I doubt that the Dome could float... but it's possible. Unless he can do that, Kisame can't let Deidara fly or he is screwed.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 07:07 PM   #42
Spleen Boy
Special Jonin Candidate

Spleen Boy has completed a tough C-rank mission!Spleen Boy has completed a tough C-rank mission!Spleen Boy has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuromaki View Post
Perhaps

I hope girls were included when you said gentlemen, xD

Somehow I doubt that the Dome could float... but it's possible. Unless he can do that, Kisame can't let Deidara fly or he is screwed.
No proof means no use in a battle.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
"There are those who strive to live an exciting life. So they leave their normal worlds behind to submerge themselves in a new world.
But it only takes 3 days before that becomes their new normal."

Spleen Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 07:07 PM   #43
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Flying Waterdome is much better.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
321zigzag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 07:09 PM   #44
Spleen Boy
Special Jonin Candidate

Spleen Boy has completed a tough C-rank mission!Spleen Boy has completed a tough C-rank mission!Spleen Boy has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
And it's all because of you Zigzag

What about Samehada?

It can give Deidara some serious injuries, and drain his chakra. It could make his bombs useless too via chakra drain.
His bombs have chakra infused in them. Draining from his body wouldn't nessisarily effect his clay. There is no proof that a cut on his body with Same would drain his clay and it still wouldn't be enough for a killing blow.

Spoiler:
"There are those who strive to live an exciting life. So they leave their normal worlds behind to submerge themselves in a new world.

Old 08-16-2010, 07:10 PM   #45
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spleen Boy View Post
His bombs have chakra infused in them. Draining from his body wouldn't nessisarily effect his clay. There is no proof that a cut on his body with Same would drain his clay and it still wouldn't be enough for a killing blow.
I didn't say that draining his body of chakra would drain the clay. But it could drain them separately.

Old 08-16-2010, 07:13 PM   #46
Spleen Boy
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
I didn't say that draining his body of chakra would drain the clay. But it could drain them separately.
I highly doubt that in one instant it would. Besides samehada is not a weapon for killing blows, it could actually put kisame in a horrible position for an attack.
Regardless of this little side story of speculation. I doubt it would work.

Spoiler:

Old 08-16-2010, 08:12 PM   #47
Bulldog
Banned

Bulldog is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
I highly doubt that in one instant it would. Besides samehada is not a weapon for killing blows, it could actually put kisame in a horrible position for an attack.
It can kill though and the recent transformation we saw kisame go through. he could reach deidara.
Bulldog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 09:04 PM   #48
SimpleGenin
Special Jonin Candidate

SimpleGenin saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

give it to diedara, he can fly to the point kisame's jutsu wont matter at all.. with that said, diedara just bomb kisame from afar
Old 08-16-2010, 09:07 PM   #49
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

I personally think deidara wins. Not a stomp, persay. but is a win. Kisame couldnt deal with deidara being airborne and explosions.

Pool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 09:27 PM   #50
Spleen Boy
Special Jonin Candidate

The problem here is, would Kisame be able to use Water Dome instantaneously to instant kill Deidara. That is Kisame's best chance of winning more or less right?

Spoiler:

Old 08-16-2010, 09:41 PM   #51
SimpleGenin
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
The problem here is, would Kisame be able to use Water Dome instantaneously to instant kill Deidara. That is Kisame's best chance of winning more or less right?
fact is they know each other.. if they face each other, kisame will know he needs to take the fight in the ground/water, while diedara his first priority is to fly.. if diedara starts with flight and kisame starts with water dome, it will already be too late for kisame to reach diedara
Old 08-16-2010, 09:44 PM   #52
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleGenin View Post
fact is they know each other.. if they face each other, kisame will know he needs to take the fight in the ground/water, while diedara his first priority is to fly.. if diedara starts with flight and kisame starts with water dome, it will already be too late for kisame to reach diedara
And fact is, automatic BG Rules state that by default, each contestant have no knowledge of their opponent. So Kisame and Deidara do not know who each other are or what their opponent use in battle. Hell, they don't even know one another's name.

Vatanui AKA Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 10:09 PM   #53
SimpleGenin
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
And fact is, automatic BG Rules state that by default, each contestant have no knowledge of their opponent. So Kisame and Deidara do not know who each other are or what their opponent use in battle. Hell, they don't even know one another's name.
ha even if fact is, diedara always starts out with flight somewhere in the beginning of the batte, can you say the same with kisame and his water dome? and a person that assumes that diedara wont even have a chance to fly is just giving kisame a little too much credit.. its natural for Diedara to fly.. since the very beginning of shippuden we see him flying.. we see him fly in the gaara fight we see him fly in the sasuke fight..
Old 08-16-2010, 10:20 PM   #54
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

No it doesn't. Show me at what point in the OP or the Rules' Thread does it say "Deidara starts out in the air." Even if he starts on ground, he still would need time to get in air, in which said time Kisame could activate his Water Dome.

Vatanui AKA Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 10:26 PM   #55
Akatsuki X
Special Jonin Candidate

Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
No it doesn't. Show me at what point in the OP or the Rules' Thread does it say "Deidara starts out in the air." Even if he starts on ground, he still would need time to get in air, in which said time Kisame could activate his Water Dome.

I don't think Kisame would even know Water Dome.

At the distance he could probably blitz before Deidara could make a bird and get airborne.

I like videos,
I like making videos,

Me and my friends are funny,
we make funny videos.

See where I'm going?

Akatsuki X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 10:32 PM   #56
SimpleGenin
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
ok my last comment about this.

if kisame starts out with water dome its only fair that diedara would react with flight.. its true that it takes a lil time to fly but not that much time that he'd get caught.. sasuke has better speed feats then kisame in his fight with diedara but diedara still manage to fly somehow.. never did i say diedara starts out by flying but more like diedara always try to fly in the beginning of a fight.. his style is to fly and bomb his enemy silly from afar.. if you still think diedara wont have the chance to fly due to water dome then i guess we just have dif opinion
Old 08-16-2010, 10:40 PM   #57
Akatsuki X
Special Jonin Candidate

Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!

How is Diedara gonna escape a giant dome of water on top of him?
And explain to me how Sasuke showed greater speed feats than Kisame in his fight with Deidara?

You forget that Deidara has to make the bird first, enlarge it, then fly away on it.
All in which that time, Kisame is blitzing him and sucking his chakra out.

Or he's drowning in a giant dome of water.

I like videos,
I like making videos,

Me and my friends are funny,
we make funny videos.

See where I'm going?

Akatsuki X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 02:19 AM   #58
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Quote:
I never said it would drain his chakra in one instant. It could drain his chakra gradually.

I never said Samehada would deliver a killing blow. If it's well aimed enough, possibly, but I doubt it. But it can injure Deidara quite a bit.
Quote:
ok my last comment about this.

if kisame starts out with water dome its only fair that diedara would react with flight.. its true that it takes a lil time to fly but not that much time that he'd get caught.. sasuke has better speed feats then kisame in his fight with diedara but diedara still manage to fly somehow.. never did i say diedara starts out by flying but more like diedara always try to fly in the beginning of a fight.. his style is to fly and bomb his enemy silly from afar.. if you still think diedara wont have the chance to fly due to water dome then i guess we just have dif opinion
It caught Killer Bee right away. Why not Deidara?

And I don't think he'll have enough time to make a bird while he's being engulfed in water.

Old 08-17-2010, 02:36 AM   #59
SimpleGenin
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
It caught Killer Bee right away. Why not Deidara?

And I don't think he'll have enough time to make a bird while he's being engulfed in water.
so i suppose its "In Character" for Bee to leave his two friends. the very friends whom he tried so desperatly to save. their so many ways to think about this. one can even say that the fight between bee and kisame was for kisame to introduce Water Dome (thus introducing a new feat for kisame and his capability)..In the fight between sasuke and bee, we see bee charging towards sasuke an amazing speed (when Lariat was introduced) I'm guessing a jump as fast as that to the air is more tha enough to evade a fully inclosed water dome. like i said, plot has alot to do with how we look at characters.
Old 08-17-2010, 02:49 AM   #60
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Quote:
so i suppose its "In Character" for Bee to leave his two friends. the very friends whom he tried so desperatly to save. their so many ways to think about this. one can even say that the fight between bee and kisame was for kisame to introduce Water Dome (thus introducing a new feat for kisame and his capability)..In the fight between sasuke and bee, we see bee charging towards sasuke an amazing speed (when Lariat was introduced) I'm guessing a jump as fast as that to the air is more tha enough to evade a fully inclosed water dome. like i said, plot has alot to do with how we look at characters.
Reread 471 page 14. There wasn't much they could do, and Water Dome didn't take a lot of prep.

And on page 16, I don't see how a simple jump avoids that.