Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Creative Corner

Creative Corner Fanfiction? Check. Fan Art? Check. Anything else you can imagine creating? Check, check, check. Just keep those pesky forum rules in mind!

Old 08-14-2010, 03:38 AM   #1
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami
Default What does it take to love?

What does it take to love?
Are there always down times along the way?
Does it mean working hard every single day?

With our hearts connected, I feel at peace.
And in my heart, my love will only increase.
The longing for your voice, those beautiful eyes.
Everything you do, makes my love for you rise.

I know that I can't be perfect.
But as long as our hearts connect.
That perfection, is for what I will strive.
Baby, you make me feel so alive.

There's nothing that I'd love more.
Than to have you as my sweet girl.
When I think about you, there's no doubt you're the best.
So, just lay down tonight, and I will do the rest.

I'll do it for you, to make you smile.
And I'll hold you in my arms all the while.
With you, I believe.
That there's nothing we can't achieve.

I don't know everything, but I do know this.
I'm glad to know, that our love exists.
It may require patience, but all in due time.
I'll climb any mountain that I have to climb.

I know what it takes to love.
A mutual connection of heart and soul.
And with you, I want to play that role.

When I go to sleep at night.
Know it's you I dream of holding tight.
It's just the way that you love.
You're an angel from above.

=]

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Last edited by Maikeru D. Shinigami; 08-14-2010 at 03:41 AM.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 04:19 AM   #2
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami
Default Re: What does it take to love?

No comments. =/

YouTube:
src="
Old 08-14-2010, 04:30 AM   #3
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

It's Saturday morning, what do you expect?

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 04:30 AM   #4
matsuro
Special Jonin Candidate

matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

what is the name of that song? O_O

R.I.P
matsuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 04:31 AM   #5
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

Comments. [o.o]

It's not a song, I wrote it. O.o

YouTube:
src="
Old 08-14-2010, 04:37 AM   #6
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Here's a more relevant comment, it seems competent and well written, but I am not the judge of such things. You will need song writers and poetry buffs to determine if it is any good.

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 04:39 AM   #7
JCTKNE4E
has a red hand print on his cheek

JCTKNE4E is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JCTKNE4E is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JCTKNE4E is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JCTKNE4E is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JCTKNE4E is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JCTKNE4E is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

And if you are looking for a critique from that crowd, then you ought to move this to the fanfic section, like you said.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Quote:
they dealed my thread why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
can any1 pm me some yuri please

Quote:
thats why we call you reatard.

Quote:
私は、スーパー倒錯者。
Quote:
supposedly japanese but i have my doubts lol

JCTKNE4E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 04:40 AM   #8
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

/does that

Thanks for the feedback Wooster. =]

YouTube:
src="
Old 08-14-2010, 04:55 AM   #9
gama-sennin
Special Jonin Candidate

gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maikeru Shinigami View Post

There's nothing that I'd love more.
Than to have you as my sweet girl.
When I think about you, there's no doubt you're the best.
So, just lay down tonight, and I will do the rest.
Any hidden meaning? o_O

Its good but the verse right below this one has a little mismatch of rhymes/length.......

Quote of the day...

Quote:
If life is going to exist in a Universe of this size, then the one thing it cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion
gama-sennin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 05:03 AM   #10
matsuro
Special Jonin Candidate

matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maikeru Shinigami View Post
Comments. [o.o]

It's not a song, I wrote it. O.o
oh wow, i thinkk its pretty good
srry >_<

R.I.P
matsuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 05:07 AM   #11
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

Hidden Meaning?

Spoiler:

Of course not, there's no hidden meaning.
I mean, it's not like people who write poetry put hidden meaning into stuff.
Also not like this is written for someone in particular.

No, it's just a random poem, definitely nothing suspicious.
Why would you think it has hidden meaning?
It's obviously just a poem.

>.>

<.<

>.<

FINE, it does have hidden meaning meaning. >.>

I wrote it for someone special. >.>

Yeah, a she, a girl, she's special. >.>

Very special. =]

YouTube:
src="
Old 08-14-2010, 03:33 PM   #12
yondaime
Jonin

yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Nice poem, Maik. I knew it was for a special person. xD Although I'm not an expert on poems and such, I can tell that this is a very good poem.
yondaime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 03:54 PM   #13
NarutoxSakura4ever
Special Jonin Candidate

NarutoxSakura4ever saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!NarutoxSakura4ever saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via AIM to NarutoxSakura4ever

That's a very good poem! ^^ I could never write anything like that! Well maybe!
TOO BAD!
NarutoxSakura4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 04:18 PM   #14
itasan
Chunin Exam Proctor

itasan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.itasan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.itasan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.itasan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.itasan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.itasan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

awahh~ that's so sweet. Any girl would love to have something like that written for her. (>.> <-teh sulk face at lack of poetry written for her.-> >.>) xD

Critic-wise I'm not exactly savvy on poetry per say, but i feel like the rhythm is weak in places. but then, i seriously don't know much about poetry. =p
itasan is offline   Reply With Quote